main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A New Forum

Discussion in 'Communications' started by DarthBane77, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    Tell me. what would happen to the Episode III forums if George Lucas decided mid-way thro to stop production and not to make the film?

irrelevent, seeing that's not ever going to happen.

there's no where near enough "speculation" to warrant an entire forum. it would be a small, pointless forum with no activity.

tis not going to happen.

2. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Tell me. what would happen to the Episode III forums if George Lucas decided mid-way thro (sic) to stop production and not to make the film?

Now you're just being silly... Even if GL dropped dead of a heart attack E-3 would be finished and released. We don't need a 'new forum' for films that aren't even out of the wistful thinking phase...

3. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    What about the Virtual Sequels having the forum for the most part then, but other sequel news can be posted there? There's a lot to talk about in the VS, and one thread containing discussion on three films and the aspects thereof is a push.

As Ken said, I wouldn't see any reason to have a forum for films that Lucas has said he's not going to make. You can use the other forums GS linked to in order to discuss them.

Tell me. what would happen to the Episode III forums if George Lucas decided mid-way thro to stop production and not to make the film?

Here's the thing. You're trying to make a point based on something that hasn't happened. Using "what if's" as a method of support for your argument works as well as saying "I'm going to cheat on my boyfriend based on the possibility that he might cheat on me someday." Doesn't work.

4. DarthBane77

DarthBane77 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2003
    I was saying that to display what my next point was. I posted my point.

5. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Your point is still moot though. The other forums were started based on an announcement from Lucasarts that there would be new movies. You are stating that there should be forums for movies that aren't being planned. That's a big difference. There are a lot of forums here that can support "what if" ideas about new episodes. Heck, that's why we have EU.

6. DarthBane77

DarthBane77 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 26, 2003
    Well, obviously its not going to happen until there's an announcment. In the event that that announcment comes, I'll be ready with my plans. until then, I'm goin to lock this up myself.

Thanks. :)

-DB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.