main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX A New Home

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BroodMcEto, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Christy and I were able to get into a cozy 2 bdrm 1 bath house not too far from Joe and Elizabeth's. Still in the unpacking phase, but we're all happy, especially now that we're in our own bed again.

We'd like to have a housewarming/halloween party, but we're not sure exactly what's going on then. Some of our friends aren't going to be able to come until sometime after 10p, due to a previous engagement. But I'd like for everyone that can come to come. I believe it'll be a potluck type deal, so if everyone brings something they'd like to share, we could put together something so that all have a good time! And if you have extra candy corn, drop it off with me, I love that stuff!!!

2. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Congrats on the new home :D

3. DARTHGOON

DARTHGOON Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2002
    WELCOME TO WACO,LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Heeeey Welcome to the neighborhood!!!!!

We're just all one big happy family over here.

Would love to come, but have to work oh Friday night until whatever time, then back on Sat about 10am until 12am. Ugh. But am happy that ya'll found a place. Maybe I can come over some other time to play with Baby Boba :D

5. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Okay, so whoever wants to show up Friday night (Halloween) is more than welcome. Bring something that you'd like to share with others. Christy and I are going to have stuff there, but the more stuff the more better, I always say. (I love Candy Corn, btw)

If you can't show up, then fine, but if you want to, I think we'll be starting around 6p or so.

EDIT: Wear a costume too, if you'd like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.