main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A new hope ... a continuing search for the new Welsh CR

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by timbolton, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    As per your current CR's request, time we sorted this out.

It was a vote of Stuey vs odj_310388. Stuey has vanished (we'll find him hopefully lol), so that leaves odj. Let me check on something, and then I'll get back to you ok?

In meantime, can Wales-located posters interested in being an active part of the FF-UK Wales post below (just a hello or something) so I can get an idea of how well this good chapter can do. Need to know where we stand, and I'd like to help in getting your feet of the ground. But we need the interest.

2. GalvaGuy

GalvaGuy Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2006
    Hello!

Still interested in fanforce, just feel I should pass on the CRship to someone else.

3. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    <marquee>Denied!</marquee>

:p

;)

We'll get it sorted so you can concentrate on what you need to. Gonna be with us at Cardiff tho? Odj is thinking of us going to see the Dr Who exhibition.

4. Stuey

Stuey Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 30, 2002
    I've not disappeared, i've just not felt an over-whelming desire to post recently

It seems that you would like ODJ anyway so i don't really mind, i'll pull myself out of the race (if something this drawn out can be called that)

As i've said i can't make the cardiff meet because i'm going to be in Brighton visiting a friend and watching the mighty Tenacious D play live, this doesn't mean i'm not actively interested in participating in the Welsh fanforce, it just means i booked that first.

If you want my advice the Doctor who thing is ok, but it was free until a couple of months ago and they haven't added anything better to justify it (in fact i think they might have taken some exhibits out). However if you're a fan there's plenty of fun stuff to look at including costumes and props from the older series not just the stuff produced recently (and locally)

5. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Not playing favourites Stuey, but Wales will need an active CR who is happy to post. Check the PM I sent you and let me know what you think. We have a Wales meet coming up, and it'd be nice to know who can come, especially the people who were up for CR. It's not a requirement to become CR, but it's down to you to get these boards going, I can only help so much. You have quite a few new members recently, make em feel welcome.

6. Stuey

Stuey Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 30, 2002
    I didn't mean it to sound bitchy if that's how it came across, but i only ever put myself forward for this because there was no-one else to do it. I'm very keen to attend meets but I think that ODJ will give it more time than me so i'm very happy for him to be CR

7. Wengboi

Wengboi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2006
    This is me, showing interest!! =]

8. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Well, if no one posts objections in this thread by, say, 9pm tonight, I think we can have Odj as the new Welsh CR. If you have objections (and you have to be a FF-UK Wales poster here, since this is was the Welsh chapter decision), post them below or PM them to me. I doubt we'll have any.

9. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    No objections raised ...
    Odj I'll sort out the details tonight when I get back from work, but you are now CR for FF-UK Wales :D
    Welshguy, you have today to say any goodbyes on the CR forum ;)

10. Wengboi

Wengboi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2006
    Sorted!! =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.