1. The Jedi Council Forum Rules have been revised.

View the revisions here, and see the Communications thread for more details.

Chic, IL A New Hope at Outdoor Film Festival

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by JodoKast74, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoshTalk Jedi Padawan

I've had several of my non-CF/SW friends email me to say they saw lots of CF T-shirts last night. That's pretty impressive considering how big I heard the crowd was. I'm also impressed that my non-CF/SW friends actually went down there. It really must have been a mixed crowd.

Good work!

D'
  2. DarthNigel Force Ghost

star 3
    People next to me were getting pretty wasted and were having a blast, doing the "devil horns" hand gesture (normally reserved for AC/DC concerts) during the medal ceremony scene. :D funnest star-wars watching experience ever.
  3. DrJawa Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have to say that I had an absolute incredible time. The screen was huge, the sound was amazing (loud enough to rattle my sternum and cause a pleasant ringing in my ear today), and the company was great. Yeah Thom and I definitely got our exercise hoofing it to Grant Park form the Oglvie(sp?) train station but it was well worth it.

And I have to give a big THANK YOU for everyone who got there way early and staked out a great spot! If you guys hadn't done that I don't think we would've even been able to find a place to sit. So thanks again!
  4. KevoFett Jedi Padawan

It was such an amazing experience to see ANH on the big screen. Me and my friends got there and sat in the front by the huge screen. They'd never seen Star Wars at all so it was nice to take them. I had so much fun and the sound was amazing, add to that the people there and there enthusiasim and it was a wonderful time. A night I'll never forget.
  5. Hawk-Bat Jedi Master

star 4
    It was awsome so many people Big Screen and AWSOME SOUND!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.