A New Hope to be played at former theater in town

Discussion in 'Snohomish County, WA' started by Raph1613, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    Paulie wanted this Post forwarded to your Forum.
    It was originally Posted by JarusSarn, the Spokane FF Creative Director.

Donnie Johnson from Liferoads church has just informed me that they will be playing Episode 4 at the old East Side Cinema on July 21st...

Donnie Johnson posted:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was just looking at your website and wanted to let you all know about an upcoming Star Wars event in Spokane. We are a church that is meeting in the former East Side Cinemas on Sprague and Freya. We moved into the building about 3 years ago and we left up the big screen and theater seats. It is my understanding that the only place to see Star Wars Episode 4 when it first came out in 1977 was the East Side Cinemas. We are bringing it back here on July 21st at 7pm. Our address is 4209 E. Pacific (behind Grocery Outlet on Sprague). The movie is free and so is the popcorn, we will be selling candy and pop for $0.50 each.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds like an awesome opportunity to get together, hang out in costume and have fun with other Star Wars fans in Spokane, and who knows, maybe we'll end up with a few new members.

2. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    This sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool....

Very tempting too!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.