A New Hope to KC

Discussion in 'Kansas City, MO' started by JediDBM, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDBM Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey Kansas City! Please make every effort to come to our first "A New Hope" FanForce meeting this Saturday (26th) at 10AM at the Holtze Executive Village in Overland Park, Ks.. The only reason I wont be there is because of a freak change in my work schedule. My wife and son in law to be have informed me that they will make every effort to be there. Between Bradley organizing this and Valerie providing us with a meeting place at this hotel, we can NOT let them down. I will be attempting to make other arrangements to meet with these two next weekend to help in any way I can and to show my support for The KC "A New Hope" FanForce. I am temporarlily nick naming KC's FanForce "A New Hope" after the very first Star Wars movie, and I think it is fitting for atleast right now, because I thought KC was going to fail again because I couldn't put fourth the effort I was before I went back to work, and now Bradley and Valerie whether as a team or coincident that they both arrived around the same time to bring "A new Hope" to KC. I am NOT naming our organization that, it is not up to me to decide on a name for us, but I think it is appropriate right now, that these two have inspired A new hope in KC for FanForce. So please come show your support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.