main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Fanclub A New Order With A Personal Face - The Galactic Empire of the EUC

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by SpecForce Trooper, Aug 3, 2017.

?

Where do your loyalties lie?

1. Original Empire

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Imperial Remnant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Empire of the Fel Dynasty

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Empire of Darth Krayt

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  5. First Order

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  6. 2nd Imperium

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Pentastar Alignment

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  8. Empire of the Hand

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  9. Imperial Warlords

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  10. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
    Hello and welcome to the Galactic Empire fanclub!
    *mod approved!*
    [​IMG]
    I'm sergeant TX-5324 of Gamma Squad, AKA SpecForce Trooper, and I'll be in charge of this group. In the Galactic Empire fanclub you can discuss the workings and history of our favorite galactic faction. Fan art, memes, videos and other creations can all be shared here. Basically, this thread is for fandom and discussion centered around the Empire. Both Jedi and Sith are welcome here; Jedi can join as Imperial Knights, while Sith can join as Inquisitors/Sith Acolytes/Sovereign Protectors/Dark Side Prophets. Any fan of the Empire or its multiple offshoots are invited.
    Roster:
    -SpecForce Trooper - Sergeant TX-5324
    Simply ask if you want to join, and if you'd like, submit your Imperial name and title.
    Rules:
    -Obviously, obey the forums rules.
    -Be kind to each other. This thread is a friendly fan group.
    -All content/discussion must pertain to the Empire. Any and all Imperial successor groups are relevant to this thread.
    -Listen to High Command. For now that is just me.
    -Have fun!
    For the Empire!
    [​IMG]

Snokers likes this.
  2. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2016
    May I join, I am loyal unto death to Emperor Fel.

The Empire has given so much to the Galaxy, and Fel gave so much for us.

OOU-the Felpire is a wonderful evolution of the empire-from a Palpatinist dictatorship to Warlordism to a bonapartist dictatorship(Thrawn) to a dark magocracy, an oligarchic council to Warlordism and one stable successor state(Pentastar alignment) to Palleaon's empire to Fel's than elections than Fel's again. From there apparently a martial order of force users was created and a lot of tradition was built around them. And the Imperial mission-basically state sponsored humanitarianism, soft power, and diplomacy.

The Felpire is a real organic evolution of the empire.

SpecForce Trooper likes this.
  3. Anedon

Anedon Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2016
    I allways liked the Pentastar Alignment. Ardus Kaine laid the foundation on which Pealleon and the Fels would later base their empires upon. He is defenetly Palpatines true heir. As cunning and effective as Tarkin but more open minded and less racist. I wish he would have gotten a novel about him.

BTW could you include the Empire of the Hand and the Imperial Warlords into the Poll? As both they are both pretty important offshots of the empire as well.

4. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Lovely. Just lovely.

High Admiral Anark reporting for duty!
    [​IMG]

5. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    Excellent turnout!

Roster:
    -Darth Invictus
    -Snokers - High Admiral Anark

Anedon
    I don't know how to edit the poll. Maybe a mod can change it. Also, would you like to be included on the roster?

Anedon likes this.
  6. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of EUC, SWC and Anthology/BtS star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 14, 2009
    I went ahead and edited in those choices. That maxes out the poll options though, so no others will be able to be added.

7. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I am joining the original Empire.
    Long live Emperor Palpatine.

8. Anedon

May 11, 2016
    Sure count me in.

9. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    Great to have all of you guys!

Roster:
    -Darth Invictus
    -Snokers - High Admiral Anark
    -Darth Mu
    -Anedon

10. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    So who is your favorite Imperial character? I like Roan Fel a lot. I also like Carnor Jax, though there isn't much to go off of. Sigel Dare is also one of my personal favorites.

11. Anedon

May 11, 2016
    Mine favourite Imperials are Tarkin, Thrawn and Ardus Kaine. I also like Octavian Grant and Demeterius Zaarin.

12. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Marasiah and Roan Fel, Thrawn of course, Palleaon.

13. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    New Canon
    Ciena Ree

EU
    Prior Battle of Endor: Mara Jade
    Post Endor: Natasi Daala

14. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    About Natasi Daala-does anyone think she was horrendously incompetent or simply couldn't make a best of the bad situation?

I do give her credit for executing the warlords. Yet in the grand scheme of things it was simply executing the grave diggers than salvaging the empire's situation.

Thoughts?

And continuing the discussion-who besides Thrawn or the Reborn Palpatine had the best chance of holding the empire together and crushing the New Republic?

15. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Regarding Admiral Daala. Her plans were sound. How was she supposed to know some crazy semi Jedi woman was able to board her ship and sabotage it while the Jedi destroyed her taskforce around Yavin 4? How was she supposed to know prototype DS was so useless?
    She wasn't incompetent as much as she was impatient. I think she would be a good checkers player but not a good chess player

As for who had the best chance of holding the empire together, it would have to be one of the Grand Admirals or Grand Moffs. Someone with authority who the other ones would agree "Yeah, he/she is in charge. I would follow he/her!". So. I give you... Ysanne Isard.

Edit: Hey I just realized that Daala may be the EU's Ciena Ree.... Thoughts?

16. Anedon

May 11, 2016
    Yeah Daala is pretty incompetend. Its heavily suggested she only got into her position because she was Tarkins mistress.Pretty much every time she got into a position of power it was through sheer luck. The same luck that saved her from death a couple times. And even her slaughter of the warlord. Oh great she killed twelve unarmed unsuspecting men under the pretense of a peace deal, that´s hardly an achievment. Bertaying people who are trusting you doesn´t require any skill or cunning.

As to who could have reforged the empire aside from Thrawn and Palpatine I would say Zinsji if he hadn´t lost through incredibly bad luck and maybe Ardus Kaine if he had lived longer.

17. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    I wouldn't count the killing of the warlords as an achievement against the New Republic. It just shows that she is able to execute her plan correctly.
    She did know that to destroy the New Republic, the first thing she needed to do was to destroy the Jedi Order. She tried. How many of these "innocent, trusting," warlords were able/willing/capable to do that?
    As for her being implied as Tarkin's mistress, I have no defense.
    So Andeon, you are saying she was Force sensitive in the sense Ciena Ree was Force sensitive?

Anyway, a very young Ciena Ree was kind of, albeit, platonically, think Moff Tarkin was the greatest thing since sliced Muunyak cheese. Along with Daala and her "luck", it's part of the reason I think Ciena Ree is Daala 2.0. Thane can be Kratas 2.0

18. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    I always took she killed the warlords not out of some grand plan but more to get revenge on the men whose pettiness, infighting, and failure had driven the empire into the ground.

19. Anedon

May 11, 2016
    Honestly Daala was as petty as they were. She was a failure as a military commander which she proved several times.

20. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    I think the best chance for victory the Empire ever had was for the Ruling Council to create a fake Palpatine. After Endor the fake Palpatine would return to the throne and give the illusion of normalcy. Only the Council would know the real Palpatine was dead. With the Emperor still "alive" no fragmentation would ever occur. Now High Command could properly formulate a war strategy. I don't see the Rebels ever winning in this scenario.

BookExogorth likes this.
  21. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Could Sate Pestage have taken the empire?

Or would the brass have not submitted to his authority?

22. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    They didn't- at least not entirely. While he held the throne there was talk of warlords.

23. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    Can we all agree that the armor used throughout the Empire's time was called 'Phase 3' armor? It's only logical. The Legacy armor and First Order armor would be known as 'Phase 4' in their respective universes. On a related note, who manufactures the armor? KDY? Sienar? TaggeCo?

24. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Which one is the cheapest? The armours cannot stop blaster fire, so it would be made by the lowest t bidder.
    Who builds the TIE fighters? Maybe one of the company's branches.

25. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    I imagine on the main Imperial contractors or perhaps even a nationalized company produces stormtrooper armor. I imagine if the imperials wanted to they could invest in better armor but that's either too expensive or they want to incur a mindset of expendability in their soldiers.

DARTH_MU likes this.