main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA A New Post, The Inactivity Strikes Back, and Return of the Fans.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wesmin7, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    A New Post:

It is a period of unrest. Fans, striking from a hidden thread, have won their first victory against the evil Star Wars Hater's.

During the flaming, FanForce spies managed to steal secret plans to the Star Wars Hater's ultimate weapon, the RUSTYSHACKOFERD, a person with enough annoying power to destroy an entire website.

Pursued by her Parent's sinister agents, HanSolo29 races to theforce.net abord her computer, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore stability to the fanforce....

The Inactivity Strikes Back:

It is a dark time for the Fanforce, although their own messageboard has been established Parents have driven the FanForce's leader from her hidden Forum and pursued her across the Internet.

Evading the dreaded rustyshackoferd, a group of Fan's led by Crazed_Ewok has established a new secret base on the remote thread of SW Music Discussion.

Jedimasterbryan and Crazed_Ewok obsessed with keeping the FanForce alive, have posted thousands of threads in the far reaches of the message board....

Return of the Fans:

Wesmin7 has returned to his home FanForce of Reading in an attempt to rescue his friend HanSolo29 from the clutches of the vile gangster Ben the Hutt.

Little does Wesmin7 know that PETE has secretly begun construction on a new weapon even more powerful then the first dreaded rustyshackoferd.

When completed, the new weapon will spell certain doom for the small band of Fans struggling to restore activity to the FanForce...

2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!! That's great ;) What are we supposed to do? Start A New Post? :p Err--nm that...I think we have to start The Inactivity Strikes Back, since we're definatly not in Return of the Fans ;)

3. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    well since the rebelion needs my help, i am posting!! I am stuck in the house after shoveling for 6 hrs today. I was attacked by a giant wampa, but after some quick work by 2-1b i am back on my feet, just a little sore.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I think it's safe to say that we are in Return of the Fans...well...because I'M BACK!!! I have finally been rescued from the evil clutches of Ben. :p And I'm back to serving the Fan Force! :)

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  5. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Well, it took you long enough, considering you've have Ben 'caged' in long enough to escape ;)

6. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    looks like the inactivity has struck again :) Where are all you guys?

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    A lot of last minute stuff at school has been keeping me busy. I think I'm pretty much caught up now, but you never know with finals and graduation approaching.

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  8. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    ah, finals. I also have finals coming up fairly soon, they should be a breeze though. I do well in school and my classes barely challenge me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.