main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A new post!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Jedi_Jacen, Jun 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I got my new computer but I am having a very tuff time with it. I hope I get going in a little while.

Well I have great news! I am writing a fantasy story with Elves, Werewolfs, Goblins, Dragons and many other creatures. I have drawn up the planet and land masses that are to be used in this story. I am drawing rivers, lakes, mountains and other landmarks. As you can tell I am really getting into this!

This is the best part though! My mom is friends with a proofreader-publisher and she has agreeded to look at my work!! So I really hope I can impress her. Wish me luck.....

2. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Good luck. I hope it turns out well. My advise would be to not have too much stuff. Select a few really memorable characters and work on character development. But, hey it's just me. I'm not a writer, so have fun and I wish you the best of luck.

3. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Hey gang just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day!!

Hope yall had some good bird!!

4. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Hi everyone!

I went over to DarthRender's place the other night to play STAR WARS video games. (Thanks for the SW: Shadows of the Empire PS2 game Lord_Sidious, we are enjoying it. However, I can't convince DarthRender that you gave it to both of us. He insists it's his ;) )

Well. While I was there, DarthRender wipped out his STAR WARS Monopoly game to show off the nice pewter tokens AND said that he only got to use it once with a casual SW fan. It gave me the idea that a FanForce Acadiana meeting could be held around a game of Monopoly. We could add other activities to help keep everyone entertained. I propose we have the meeting at a time and day that our City Rep., JEDI-SOLO, could attend.

We have new members who I think are excited about meeting the rest of us, and I for one would like to meet all of them. Not to mention see a few old friends as well. If anyone is interested please reply in this thread. If there is enough interest in this type of meeting, I will create an official meeting thread, iron out the details, and send out a mass email to the mailing list.

EVERYONE, please speak up. In the words of Jaba's interigation droid, " <YES> or <NO> will do. " -Return of the Jedi

5. Lord_Sidious

Lord_Sidious Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 14, 2001
    I am glad you guys are enjoying the game. :)

I am up for a meeting anytime. I posted my available times in the survey thread.

6. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Okay Swamp, I got promoted yesterday at work so that means more money responibilty and other things.

My schedule should ROUGHLY stay the same Wends-Thurs. However that is not a surething anymore. So when planning an event let us know like 2 or more weeks ahead of time if possible. Okay may the Force be with you!

7. NightForce

NightForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2002
    swampsurfer, I tried to check out the t-shirt thread and it is not there!? What do I do now?

8. Fallen_Knight

Fallen_Knight Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    I would love to get together and finally meet you guys if i am able to make it. Even if i have to work or something i might be able to take off if i know a good bit ahead of time. Later and may the force be with you.

9. NightForce

NightForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2002
    Lord Sid,
    This is the first time I have read your post, (still kinda new here). And I ABSOLUTELY agree with you AND clancy. I never ever ever listen or pay any attention to critics, because I am really really good at knowing which will be a good movie or not just by watching the trailers.
    Only once was I fooled. I can always count on my intuition when it comes to choosing really good movies to see. ;)

10. Darth_Tyranusaurus

Darth_Tyranusaurus Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2003
    Anyone from Abbeville?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.