main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a new spoiler for Rebel Stand on TFN

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DarthDave, Feb 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Maybe it's something the original Jedi left behind and the new Jedi just happened to not find it until now.

Oh, like I know anything. :D

JediFarfy

2. JADES_FIRE

JADES_FIRE Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Sounds good. :D Luke might finally put down his broom stick and fight. ;)

The Shocking discovery could be about Tsavong Lahs arm :confused:

They might find out about how it hasn't healed yet and what a

big impact it will have on the Vong Warrior Cast. (If it doesn't heal)

3. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    It's an off-chance, but maybe the YV will run into a mutated version of the Krytos virus as they try to reduce Corescant to its foundations! Or maybe they'll run into some mutated creatures way down in the lower levels that can repel their bugs and plasma balls and ampistaff bites, etc. Or maybe when they try to raze all the buildings, a droid builder will gobble up all their coral thing-a-ma-bobs and turn them into more buildings. Or maaybeeee....... [face_laugh]

4. Master-Anakin-Solo

Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2002
    That's hilarious ***laughing like crazy**** SECRETSISTER, :) :D :D :D :D !!!

5. Resolute

Resolute Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2002
    I'm wondering what the hell Luke and Mara would be doing on coruscant!

6. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    Wont be many around, good for a holiday :)

7. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    I hear the plants there growing their are buitiful.

8. mj

mj Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 1998
    Maybe they'll discover how to sense the Vong with the Force, ultimately proving that the Vong gods are false?

Or more realistically, they'll learn how to kill (or completely nullify the effects of) all of the yammosks.

9. Gen_Skywalker

Gen_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2002
    Luke and Mara going to Coruscant and possibly Jacen being there, all those books happening in the same time. Wonder what is this big secret.

10. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    the suspense is killing me! In another thread related to this book, someone was trying to be funny and said it was something to do with diapers...........

Seriously though, maybe its something good - like someone was talking about the Krytos Virus - that was far from good, but it might kill the Vong.

I just hope they make it off Coruscant alive!
    Maybe they'll discover the Jedi Temple and some writings about the Vong from another time....and how to defeat them.

11. CrimsonGuard

CrimsonGuard Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2002
    Its just like in War of the Worlds, the Martians were killed by the common cold.
    The Yuuzhan Vong are Killed off by the Kytros Virus.

12. Deviot

Deviot Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2001
    I do think they will discover a number of things like about the shamned one's feelings and probably jacen being alive still and maybe about Mr Lah losing his power.

But I think the big thing whihc luke and Mara find out is that the vong are running out of resource's and that they have ALLOT less then they thought. That at the moment the vong are in trouble and are bluffing about how muhc power they have(heh and otehr things).

13. BobaFetts_Clone

BobaFetts_Clone Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2001
    I doubt any superweapons will come into play. Likr others have said its going to an internal crumbling of the VOng social infrastructure that will be their fall. The Jedi will simply play into this and facilitate their demise.

If i were ther VOng and i wanted to get rid of Coruscant fast i would put some of those metabolize-everything-in-sight bacterias which would eat the planet back to dirt, permacrete and all....

Question: Did they ever mention what they did at Duro? They said they would save the world but we have yet (i think) to see exactly what they have done with it.

14. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan's report of their mission on Zenoma Sekot perhaps and how to use their technology?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.