main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A New Start, AU Rewrite, and reboot.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by newdawn12, Aug 9, 2013.

1. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
    All characters belong to the Mouse
    This one shot takes place two within CH 22 of @Jedi_lovers story "Alter of Waru"
    The reboot of "A New Start"

Six weeks after Luke's return, and wo weeks after they find out about her being pregnant.

CH 1, Part 1

Luke Skywalker waleked into his apartment to find that it had a feeling of turning into a real home,

before it had simply been a place to store his possessions, between missions,or a place where he

would stay when he wasn't on Yavin 4, but it felt like his wife, and their coming child. They had quickly

had a small wedding, Mara had insisted, on a small family only wedding, it had consisted, of Talon,

Chewie, and his sister's family, Han, and their twins Jacen, and Jaina, Mara had been insistent that

Threepio, not plan the wedding, and he didn't ask why, it had felt right in the force, they knew it would

be a matter of time before the general public found out, In the other world, his counterpart had entered

to save a nephew named Anakin, he had entered to save his nephew Jacen.

Mara Jade Skywalker went tinto the apartment, and put her arms around her husband, her floing

blonde hair, with it's red highlights flowing down her back, mingled with his, as they kissed

tenderly allowing their new bond to strengthen, as they shared it with their child.

public found out, and they wanted to enjoy their privacy. Luke was eager to talk to cilghal when they returned

2. Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger Jedi Master star 2

Jul 25, 2013
    Why would you need to ask why? Threepio is an annoying prissy droid. I'm surprised Han hadn't spaced C3PO out the airlock after the twentieth time it screamed. "We're doomed!"

I am not a big fan of Threepio. :p A small wedding sounds nice. I was surprised that Mara in the profics was talked into a big televised wedding. I would think she would say, "No way." But in Union Mara was a bit OOC anyway.

It's nice to see some happy endings to stories. :D