main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A New Start L/M H/L Sky/Solos A/U

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by newdawn12, May 31, 2013.

1. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Poor Luke. SURPRISE! [face_laugh]

Those two are insatiable.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  2. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
    Family Vacation part two.

"I think you should try this one" Arica held out a blue two piece bikini, with some kind of ring in the middle of the top part to her cousin.
    "If your parents knew, you thought like this, at your age, they'll have Noghri guarfing your door, when you get my age." "Like uncle Han doesn't have them already?" "Ari, where do you get your ideas?" "hanging out with Ani, and Tahiri, at the temple, you do know they're engaged right?"
    "he's rushing things, he has his whole life in front of him." "I think, he feels that he's living on borrowed time" "we've dealt with this poodoo
    already" "give him time, jaia, now let's look at some more swimwear, I bet this one will drive your dad into hyperspace" "Astral"

Anakin Solo, was going to make the Falcon hum, he knew everybody else wanted them to go to the beach, but he didn't feel like it, not without Tahiri,
    but she had wanted to spend some time, doing more studies at the temple." "Snap out of it, he heard his cousin Ben yell out to him, Ben had been a balance to him, the best friend, and brother, he was closest too. The holos were already calling him, and Ben the new Negotiator/Hero without fear.
    of course, the family in joke was that Anakin was the negotiator, and Ben was the Hero without fear in the making.

Ben wondered why, when Talon had given them this ship, they had decided to call her the Jade's Shadow again, they still had the Saber,
    in the temple hangar, but then his parents still had her Headhunter, and his dad's old x wing, and even an old land speeder, his dad had
    purchased from a junk dealer in Mos Eisley. He knew his parents were too protective of him, he thought, it had gotten his mother killed
    in another timeline, but this time Ben was going to be as good a Jedi, and as protective of them, once his training with Corran was done,
    he'd asked Kyle to give him additional training. Of course he loved the idea that he was going to be as tall as his famous grandfther that
    would help him deal with any opponents in the future. Kyle had been more then happy to aid him, his father had helped Kyle court, and win the hand of his wife Jan, at the temple, it had been remarked that marriage, had made Luke a romantic. Ben spotted something in the hangar, that he knew would brighten up his mood, and give them some excitement.

They were probably going to get in trouble, no doubt about it. "Biggs watch it, will ya." "I am watching it Windy"
    "this wasn't going to be easy, good thing the Artoos, are watching out for us, yeah well Artoos love trouble."
    R2 D2, and R2 E1 were assigned to look over the twins, while the three protocol droids were preparing the evening meal.
    R2 D2, had not been jealous, when R2 E1 had been given to the Solo's by Sabe, one of mistress Padme's handmaidens,
    who Artoo D had remembered fondly, Artoo E had been shipped to the Theed palace along with him, but had been assigned
    to a different ship, he'd been given as a gift to Sabe, as a gift by the royal palace as a reward for her service to Padme.
    Sabe had willed the Droid to the Solo's before her death. this was the latest adventure, keeping Master Luke's youngest
    children out of trouble. The children made their way to the freezer unit, and using the force, they manipulated the machine to make
    a creamy frozen food, that their uncle Lando had taught them to make, after one of his trips to the outer rim.
    Like Caf, and Chocolate, he never let them know his secret source of treats, and other weird things. Then as they dug into their treats,
    they felt, and heard the sound of their parents coming into the room, yep they were in trouble.

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi: Part one, loved it! L/M are delightfully insatiable. [face_dancing] Part #2, love the kids having fun. :)

4. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Kids are always trouble. I am glad mine don't have the Forced.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  5. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Part three.

The whole family was now outside enjoying the sand, and the sun, minus Anakin, and Ben.
    Mara, and Luke had assigned the twins to help clean the Vornskrs at the temple for a week, and they had to make dessert for the entire family.
    Everyone talked quietly, about sightseeing in the local preserve. Mara, and Luke were planning to go dancing the following night, Han, and Isolder were talking about child safe modifications, for the Dragon, and the Falcon.

everyone's heads turned when Jaina, and Arica, came out with their new suits, Luke was hit with the realization that Arica was only eleven, but puberty seemed to be hitting her earlier, and he didn't know what to expect with a teenage daughter, he hoped Han, Isolder, and Corran could help him.
    "I heard that dad, besides I like the attention, just wait till you see Jaina, uncle Han is going to hit hyperspace." He had to shield his thoughts from her better.
    "Where's Ben?" "you'll see big brother, and cousin Ani, are planning a surprise." he signaled to his wife "Don't ask me Farmboy, you have more experience with teenagers than I do, I just watched, and popped in from time to time." she thought to him with regret, "we'll take it one day at a time, and besides I'm here now, let's hope they don't kill us with their surprise." Arica rolled her eyes, as she saw her parents share a smile.

Leia Organa Solo felt it, her brother was hiding something, nothing bad, but she could feel his anticipation, that something was going to
    happen, and she knew Anakin was involved. She could feel that Luke had no clue what it was, she could always check on Anakin, but why spoil the surprise.
    She knew Jaina wanted to surprise everyone with her new suit. Jacen, and Tenel were singing Allana a lullaby. which as she heard a very familiar whine from the distance, she knew no Lullaby would help, as she, and Mara looked up with horror.

Speeder bikes, Swoop bikes, whatever you wanted to call them were synonymous with speed, and danger and Anakin, and Ben loved to race them.
    Luke, and Han were already taking bets, as to whose son would reach the beach house first, for the first few moments, it looked like they might break their regular
    tie this time. For Leia, and Mara, speeder bikes represented crashes with Luke Skywalker, Leia, on Endor, and Mara on MyrKyr, they both glared at their husbands, for encouraging this, forgetting that as younger women, they were as passionate about speed as their husbands. Then the race ended
    with Anakin finally winning a race, and which gave him a broad smile.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, early puberty :eek: I feel sorry for Luke :p and boys with things that go fast!! Now I feel sorry for the moms. LOL =D= The parents are asking: Why did we have kids, despite the fun of making them? [face_rofl]

7. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Swoop bikes are dangerous. They are going to make their parents go prematurely gray.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  8. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    These kids seem like major handfuls. And they are strong in the Force. Yipes! ;) Force help their parents. I like seeing happy families in the GFFA!

alex feola likes this.
  9. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 12

Netherworld Chat

"You took a big risk, with your changes to this timeline, my friend: Obi Wan Kenobi said to his friend, and brother, Anakin Skywalker

"I didn't exactly play by the rules, as either a Jedi, or a Sith so I simply influenced my younger self to take certain actions to insure

that my family has a happier life" "guiding Mara Jade to run in the right direction, where Honrock would run into you." "I have to admit,

I did give Honrock what he deserved" "Warning Vergere, when we were on Sekot?" "I knew she'd take action" "Going to Ziost, and bringing Ship to the Emperor"

"Palpatine hated rivals,he destroyed Ship from the inside. and then I told him about Kesh, which I now regret" "He had Tarkin blow up the system with the Sun Crusher!!!"

"I was still Sith, now let's go find Padme, and your girlfriends" "Anakin, they are not my girlfriends." "Satine, and Siri, seem pretty content to share you for an

eternity" "Master Qui Gon has been finding ways for non Jedi to maintain their identities within the Force, I find it amazing" "Padawans come, it's time for a

lesson." "Yes Master Qui Gon", both men said in unison, they would join Padme, Satine, and SIri later.

10. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Obi-Wan has two girlfriends! You old dog! :p

11. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 13

Three months later

In the Skywalker quarters, everything was quiet, Luke was cooking breakfast for the family, and Mara was truly looking disheveled,

she hated morning sickness, she thought through the bond "When I told you I was pregnant with Ben, you told me, you wanted to have children with me?"

"Yes Love" Mara rolled her eyes "Farmboy, if I'd known we'd be having five, I would have had Cilghal block your Skycrawlers, because we're having another

one, and I hope it's our last" "It's not like we don't have experience raising someone at this age." "Husband mine, having a fourteen year old at sixty, is going

to be no different than a fourteen year old at fifty eight."

"It must be something about Chandrilla, we conceived both Ben, and Arica, on our vacations there, and now this one."

"Luke, i don't want any surprises this time, Cilghal is running every test, and telling us everything" Mara looked into the kids rooms, the twins were of course

the first to get up, followed by Watto, and they immediately went to the table, after the fresher, where Luke had made them a traditional tatooine farmer's

breakfast. Ben, and Arica were arguing over who should use the fresher first, and who used it longest. "Mara thought to Luke, are you sure you want another

one, Husband mine?" Luke thought about it "No Love, think of this, as getting to have what we missed before" "I wouldn't trade this life for any other."

"If I even think about going hunting, you and the kids have my permission to tie me down." "You know that's a promise"

12. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 14

35 ABY

Lightsabers clashed, as Arica, and Ben Skywalker went through their twice weekly sparring sessions, Ben's blue, and Arica's green, Luke, ans Mara had

settled into teaching positions, while the younger generation were gradually taking over. Luke had given Arica his lightsaber, and Mara

had given Ben her blue. "well sis, how was your latest mission?" "not bad, I used mom's old outfit as a dancing girl, to get some info, on

a new Hutt smuggling route, it was fun." "I don't like it when you go on missions like that, I worry" "I was safe, Ganner, and Valin were there, to give me backup."

"I'm sure they were: Ben said with a smirk. "Don't forget Danni, was helping me with surveillance, she has all sorts of neat gadgets."

"Any word from the twins?" "their on Naboo, visiting family, Biggs loves family history, and Windy is considering politics, so she's studying Grandma Padme's

records." ""Mom and Dad just want to spend time teaching younglings now that Sara's in the class, and They're enjoying being off the council." "I never

thought they'd do that, when we were growing up" "they think the council is ready to go on without them being active, they just want to teach."

"ready to go for a few more rounds" "big brother let's make it three out of four, winner buys dinner at Dex's"

"then let's go, little sis."

13. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Five kids? Yeah, Mara should have had Cighal do something to block Luke's Skyswimmers.

14. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    The Force is with the Skycrawlers. In more ways than one! [face_rofl]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  15. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Thank you for the reviews Ch 15, coming soon

16. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 15

this chapter ties into my other fic Reunion
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/reunion-l-m-au.50013259/

35 ABY

Jacen Solo's fact finding mission with Tionne had been interesting, despite their reputation for being hostile to outsiders, the Aing Tii,

had been quite friendly to them, as they shared different points of view regarding the force, and the way it functioned. He also

knew that exposure to the Aing Tii, had clouded his counterpart, and made him vulnerable to the dark side. "You're thoughts betray you Jacen Solo"

one of the monks had detected his nervousness, and his worry," Do you wish to discuss it?" They talked about Waru, and his Uncle's experience, the

other Jacen's fall, and how he wished he could undo the damage, the other Jacen had caused to his family. "We can fix one tragedy, but only one, we will

send you to the monks of the other timeline, they will act, and feel regret for taking your counterpart as a student, but this can be done only once."

It had taken them a week, while Tionne was doing her survey, and Jacen had learned, just enough to do what he had to do, when the task was

completed, he felt a certain happiness, hoping that he would bring some joy to the family that his counterpart had hurt.

The Aing Tii had promised the Jedi, that they would not share their knowledge with non Aing Tii, it was just to dangerous.

Jacen wanted to go home anyway Tenel was expecting their third child, Allana, and his other daughter Ami, were

his pride, and joy. Allana, Ami, and their second cousin Sara were inseparable.

17. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    Yay! I non-'stupid' Jacen! Three kids? Good for them!

18. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Haven't decided whether to give Tenel Ka, and Jacen, a boy, or girl yet.

19. SiouxFan

SiouxFan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 6, 2012
    It might be nice for them to have a son...if for no other reason than to give Jacen someone to have 'male bonding' time with later on!

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Love seeing L/M with a big brood LOL and Ben and Arica close, and yay L/M taking it more or less easy. And woohoo! thank you, thank you, for giving us a sane Jacen. =D= With a goodly family too. :cool:

21. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Just read 1-10. Amazing...

22. ginchy

May 25, 2005
    I'm echoing the happiness for a sane Jacen. Makes for a much nicer galaxy.

23. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    Ah, happiness all around.

24. newdawn12

Feb 9, 2013
    Ch 17. Part 1

The Skywalker bedroom

Mara Jade was lying in her husband's arms, relaxing happily, she had something she thought she would never have, a large family.

She had her Ben, she had seen him celebrate his twenty first birthday, and Arica was now nineteen, and they were both full Jedi Knights/

Windy, and Biggs were studying politics with Luke's cousin Pooja, the twins loved Naboo so much, that they teased their parents about moving there

permanently, and Sara was always getting into trouble with her second cousins. Jaina was busy with the formation of a newi fighter squadron, with

the help of Myri Antilles, Jag Fel, and a Gamorrean nicknamed Piggy. She, and Luke loved teaching the youngling classes, their was her daughter of course,

a pair of Twi'lek children, a boy and a girl, some humans, and even a Hutt youngling.

She knew just how to wake up her husband, and they had time, Isolder was looking after his grand daughters, and Sara.

She kissed his lips, and he slowly opened his eyes, and tenderly squeezed her in his arms, this was going to be a wonderful morning for the both of them.

"So how do you think Sara's doing with Isolder?" Luke asked with a satisfied smile, on his face, Mara had a twinkle, in her green eyes.

"I think he's having the time of his life, you know how much the younglings love his physical education classes, and he insists that his apartment have

Ysalamari, so the kids won't get into any force related trouble, plus Han's with him, Leia thinks they have a rivalry for best grandpa."

"Which reminds me, Leia, Shada, Tendra, Mirax, Teneniel, and I are going to the opening of a new Bith performance next week,

do you think you can convince the rest of the men to go with us?" he shrugged "I'll do my best"

Jade_eyes likes this.
  25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    SQUEE! This was a delightful post. The kids learning and growing and the parents having good times with other couples and grabbing love-time too - that's what grandparents are for [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_dancing] Thanks for bringing us readers this very satisfying unfolding of events. @};- Very. Satisfying. =D=