1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars A New Threat (around 2000 BBY)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Master_Starsun, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Alewolf Jedi Knight

ooc Nivae

Good question GM. Sooo how old be I? Started at age 10, so 15 should be about right?
  2. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Thanks, by the way I'm going need you to control the Mandalore, the Mandalorians that have been assigned as Shadow's crew, and Shadow's Father later in game, since those are going to be a major NPCs I'm going to put in the game.
  3. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: I think since Nivae is going to be knighted she should be something like 16-18
  4. Master_Starsun Jedi Knight

OOC: Alright, Nivae should be 18-22. Obi-wan was about 20 when he was knighted, and I like to think that this is probably the norm, but feel free, Nivae, to be a little younger or older. Shadow, I was going to take control of the Mandos, because I have some gnarly ideas for 'em. As for your father, do you want me to come up with the details? Or do you have something specific in mind? I know I'm the GM, and should just take control of the situation, however when it comes to my players' characters I like to give a lot of freedom.
  5. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: I was thinking of just filling out CS so it's going to be detailed and like I said, I want him to be a major NPC in Shadow's story, but we don't have to worry about it for some time, I was thinking to introduce him after we get the artefact.
  6. Alewolf Jedi Knight

ooc Ok so late 16s...
  7. Alewolf Jedi Knight

OC: Nivae

So how old are you anyway kiddo? 15?"...

Nivae laughed "Gray is a good color too. My age,I am almost 17" Nivae's voice momentarily became serious. "I know I don't have the some of the experience that you have, but I have been out on missions with supervision. I have skills normal kids don't have and I will not back down from a fight if needed. I like to think I have my head screwed on right. If you have suggestions or I do something wrong, I will listen to criticism."

Her moment of seriousness passes and Nivae lightly adds "LISTEN TO CRITICISM"

TAG Shadow
  8. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Shadow

Shadow laughed, "as long as you won't charge at Hutts alone you should be fine," after few minutes he noticed something, "there's our destination," he pointed at small glowing point which could be mistaken for a star from the distance they were in, "we should get there in about an hour maybe two, so if you have any questions now is the time to ask,"...

TAG: Nivae
  9. Alewolf Jedi Knight

IC: Nivae

Nivae was pleasently surprised with Shadow's response. "Perhaps it won't be so bad after all" She thought.

"Well" She replied, "perhaps you can fill me in on your plans. Secret handshakes passwords etc. I don't know near as much about the Hutts as I suspect you do."
  10. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1

Shadow thought about Nivae's question for a while, "Hutts... they are a scum of the galaxy, their intensions are as slimy as their skin. I worked for them a couple of times, they told me they had information about my father, of course they lied, neadless to say after that there was a few Hutts less in the galaxy. So I don't think they will be too happy to see me. I don't have much passwords or handshakes, just remember this kid, to me values of friendship and family are much important than money. Right now my plan is like this: when we land on Nar Shadaa you will do a reconesaince around cantinas and maybe hutt's palace, right now that's all I got,"...

11. Alewolf Jedi Knight

"Hutts... they are a scum of the galaxy, their intensions are as slimy as their skin. I worked for them a couple of times, they told me they had information about my father, of course they lied, neadless to say after that there was a few Hutts less in the galaxy. So I don't think they will be too happy to see me. I don't have much passwords or handshakes, just remember this kid, to me values of friendship and family are much important than money. Right now my plan is like this: when we land on Nar Shadaa you will do a reconesaince around cantinas and maybe hutt's palace, right now that's all I got,"...

Nivae raised an eyebrow, a bit surprised. She did not expect a man of his years or occupation to admit ignorance to someone her age.

If I understand the Hutts correctly, they are a criminal syndicate. They form along family lines, so a Hutt on one world might have a relation on another world. They trade information and goods through those connections. Do you know anything about the individual Hutt Lords. Perhaps who is willing to slice up whom? I would like to think we could just purchase what we need and leave. However, Phanius hired you and sent me. I am thinking we are going to have to take it or persuade someone to give it up. You have a ship with a crew are they coming along?
  12. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1

Shadow stared in space thinking, "You're right about the Huttese "government", but I don't know much about individual Hutts, I kind of lost touch with them after, how should I put this? Oh I know: massacred part of their family. Although I know that they are much like Sith: always hungry for power, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find some Hutt who wants to climb the social ladder. When it comes to diplomatic solutions we Mandalorians are not fans of them, so I expect that you will handle the diplomacy, when it fails I'll handle it my way," after that he showed her his wrist blade, "Mandalore did assigned me a ship with small crew, so yes we'll have some help,"...

13. Alewolf Jedi Knight

IC Nivae

Mandalore did assigned me a ship with small crew, so yes we'll have some help,"...

"Is it normal for a merc to be given a ship and crew? I don't mean to pry but, I wish to learn about other cultures". As Nivae conversed with Shadow she suddently saw a blinking becon. "Is that your ship?"
  14. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1

As Shadow saw the blinking light he laughed, "no that's not our ship, although I wish it was, with it we could probably conquer Nar Shadaar, that is the assault ship in which our ship is docked. And no it's not normal for a mercenery to have a crew with them, unless they work in guild or for a crime lord, but you must remember that I'm not an ordinary merc. Like I told you before, I used to serve in Mandalorian army and frankly I had a high rank, so some of the Mandalorians will see me as their commander and follow my orders, besides Mandalore owns me some favors. Going back to the topic of the ship, they should contact us shortly," as Shadow said that his communicational panel chimed, "ah, that must be them," Shadow received the transmission, on the console appeared a Mandalorian in a blue helmet, "what is your purpose here?" the Mandalorian asked Shadow, "I am Spirba Dha Werda, I'm here to receive a ship from Mandalore," Shadow said to Mandalorian in a formal tone, "ah, yes, the pursuer-class prototype ship, it will be waiting for you in the hangar number 2, when you land talk to dock master," the transmission has ended and the Mandalorian disapeared. Shadow looked up and now he could clearly the shape of Jehavey'ir-type assault ship, "looks like we'll get our new ship soon, now remember kid, other Mandalorians might not like the idea of non-Mando on their ship, so don't talk unless directly spoken to, don't look in their faces, just look on the ground before you, and please try not to make a whole capital ship try to kill us,"...
  15. Alewolf Jedi Knight

Ic Nivae

" now remember kid, other Mandalorians might not like the idea of non-Mando on their ship, so don't talk unless directly spoken to, don't look in their faces, just look on the ground before you, and please try not to make a whole capital ship kill us,"...

Nivae frowned, "it is against my nature to follow those instructions. I will try....but if one of them takes me for an easy target or property. They will be eating out of a tube! It seems to be the nature of warrior cultures, my own included, to think they are better than everyone else. Oh I like your name, it has more heart to it than Shadow".

TAG GM or Shadow
  16. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Passing Shadow

Shadow laughed, "I like you kid, you're a fighter, but I'm afraid that even a Mandalorian recruit won't be easy to beat, even for a jedi, most Mandalorians wear an armor made of Mandalorian Iron, which is almost indestructible, even to a lightsaber, so luckily for you right now Mandalorians are on your side. Neither Spirba Dha Werda nor Passing Shadow are my real names, I haven't used my real name since I joined army," Baskilisk was now flying straight into the assault ship, in the last minute Shadow pulled up and Basilisk was now walking on the side of the ship, Shadow murmured to himself, "let's see where is that hangar number 2,"...

17. Alewolf Jedi Knight

IC: Nivae

Nivae sat back and relaxed, the adventure begins.....

Tag All
  18. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1

The Basilisk walked on the side of the assault ship, Shadow was intensively searching for the air lock, finally he found it. The Basilisk walked in through the force field, inside there was about 20 Basilisks and many starfighters. The Mandalorians ran around the hangar, carried parts, shout to each other, and worked on the ships. There was one ship that stood out, it had about 60 meters in length, it had a stabilizer brace to which there a support strut attached, it also had many weapons, ion connons, proton torpedo launcher, and twin blaster cannon, "that must be it," said Shadow. The Basilisk stopped and Shadow opened the cockpit, Shadow jumped out of the Basilisk and almost immediately another Mandalorian come up to him, "you're here for the ship prototype?" asked the Mandalorian, "yes," answered Shadow, "great, the Mandalore is waiting for you, go straight through that hallway and you'll enter the command bridge, Mandalore should be there," Mandalorian pointed at the door on the end of hangar, "we'll load your Basilisk to your ship, and here, this is map of your ship and its technical information," added Mandalorian and gave Shadow a datapad, "very well," said Shadow and the Mandalorian left, "come on kid, apparently the Mandalore is here and wants to talk to us,"...
    [image=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Slave2_schem.jpg]
    [image=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Slave2_negv.jpg]
  19. Master_Starsun Jedi Knight

Mandalore stood proudly on the command deck, looking out at the stars that spelled out forever. He waited for the one called Shadow, he always considered Shadow like a son, for a mando family had little to do with blood, and more to do with the heart. Mandalore's heart was torn asunder by a recent offer, where did his loyalties lay? Sometimes he regreted putting on this kriffing helmet. A mandalorian in red armor approached, "Mandalore? Shadow's Basalisk has docked." Mandalore took the datapad the mandalorian offered and turned to face him, "Thank you Naddick, is your team assembled?" Naddick nodded. Then added, "They await my order. When I tell them they'll assemble here." Mandalore smiled under his helm. "Good work Naddick. Have them make their way here now. I sent a runner to bring Shadow here." Naddick immedeatley pulled a comlink out and began to speak into it. Mandalore once again looked out to the open galaxy.
  20. Master_Starsun Jedi Knight

Name: Naddick Bralor
    Species: Human (Mandalorian)
    Description: Always wears his red NeoCrusader armor
    Class: Mandalorian Warrior
    Force Sensitive?: No
    Weapon(s): CH-12 blaster rifle, CH-6 blaster pistol, flamethrower, wristblade
    Clothing: Red NeoCrusader armor
    Ship: None
    Bio: Born and raised on Dxun. Naddick was always champion of the battle circle and when he received missions he was always eager and successful.
  21. Alewolf Jedi Knight

ic Nivae aboard Mandolare's ship

"come on kid, apparently the Mandalore is here and wants to talk to us,"...

Nivae, quitely followed. "So he has kept much hidden, like a shadow. I will need to be even more careful than I expected', thought Nivae.

For the first time Nivae was worried, to be on a ship with the infamous Mandalore and unknown numbers of killers. Nivae took a deep breath and released it slowly. "1, 2, 3, .....8. Breath in again 1, 2, 3, 4, out 1, 2......8 There is no emotion only peace." Nivae began to calm down and reached out for the force. "Remember with the force all things are possible", she reminded herself.

"Mandalore? With respect, my mission is a priority if he has other plans for you. Well a priority to me at least". Nivae reminded Shadow.

Nivae began to sense with growing awareness the persons on board. Shadow was a bright presence before her. Even brighter in the force was one who could only be Mandalore. Calm was again her cloak and she was ready to face whatever events were before her. She remembered Shadow's warning and avoided looking at the mandolorians. But there are better ways to see than mere sight. She continued to streatch herself into the force, of course her highly developed nose and ears never hurt. Worry began to change to excitement, to anticipation as they moved down the ships halls.

"No, there needs to be peace", thought Nivae. With little thought... Breath in 1,2,3,4 breathout 1, 2, 3....8.

Tag any
  22. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1

"Mandalore? With respect, my mission is a priority if he has other plans for you. Well a priority to me at least".

Shadow was walking down the hallway, Nivae followed closely behind him, occasionaly Shadow would greet a Mandalorians who he knew from army, "don't worry kid, Mandalore probably just has informations about my father, it probably won't affect you, besides I thought it's a good opportunity for you, it's not like you can meet the leader of all Mandalorians every day," they walked in the command bridge, on left and right side sat Mandalorians operating different consoles, in front of the bridge's window stood Mandalore. Mandalore wore a blood-red cape, dark brown armor, and golden helmet. His cape was burned at the bottom, it also had an extension which looked like a skirt, "hello, my Mandalore,"...

TAG: GM or Nivae
  23. Alewolf Jedi Knight

IC Nivae

Shadow was walking down the hallway, Nivae followed closely behind him, occasionaly Shadow would greet a Mandalorians who he knew from army, "don't worry kid, Mandalore probably just has informations about my father, it probably won't affect you, besides I thought it's a good opportunity for you, it's not like you can meet the leader of all Mandalorians every day,"

Nivae followed Shadow quietly, she made furgitive glances at the various mandolorians they passed. She attempted to memorize the names she heard with the faces. As they entered the ship's bridge, there stood Mandalore. He was gazing through a window which dominated the bridge. Even at rest his presence domintated all others.

They walked in the command bridge, on left and right side sat Mandalorians operating different consoles, in front of the bridge's window stood Mandalore. Mandalore wore a blood-red cape, dark brown armor, and golden helmet. His cape was burned at the bottom, it also had an extension which looked like a skirt.

"hello, my Mandalore,"... Said Shadow.

Mandolore turned with a slow regal motion. Its very action dynamic with both grace and power.

TAG GM or Shadow
  24. Master_Starsun Jedi Knight

Mandalore stands before you, the very image of a mandalorian. "Hello, Shadow. This is Naddick, he will be leading the group of mando'a that will accompany you to Nar Shadaa." Naddick stepped forward and offered his hand to Shadow. Mandalore then asked, "Have you seen the ship you will be using?"
  25. john123abc Jedi Knight

star 1

Shadow shooked Naddick's hand, "yes, I've seen it, it's a little... peculiar," said Shadow, "are there any new informations about my father?"...

TAG: Nivae or GM
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.