main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive A New Threat - The Sagesse

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by MandalorianLegecy, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Anobi Jinwer

Anobi smiled at the strength Salina showed and noted it. "You two seemed to be intent on defeating each other," he said, "We need more warriors like the two of you." He enjoyed making them feel proud of themselves. It gave them both Light Side and Dark Side feelings: happiness on the Light and pride on the Dark. "I would like the two of you to see me in my chambers later," he said to both Tycam and Salina.

Tag: Tycam, Salina

2. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    IC: Montu Karib

"Hello Master, I am Hendar Ving, i presume you already know why i am here and where i am going as well as you?" the Jedi said looking at him.

"Greetings, young one, we shall be arriving soon and if I were you, I'd be ready to get off this ship" Montu replied walking into the pilots room.

He gazzed at the gadges and radar. They showed the landing pad only about a half and hour away. Only time was the problem, we've been in this ship for two days. It was time to Exit.

Montu walked into the room where all the Jedi were. "We shall be landing in a little while, all be patient" montu announced.

Tag: Jedi

[b][color=sienna]IC: Anobi Jinwer, Salina Jasmin, Tycam Xamimi [/color][/b]

[color=sienna]Night fell upon the Ice Barren land of Hoth. The air was cold and the snow was brutal. Salina and Tycam met up on their way to Grand Sagesse Master, Anobi?s quarters. They didn?t say a word the whole walk toward the Grand Master?s quarters. The halls were quiet and the windows were covered in sleet and Ice. Entering the room, the two Knights of the Sagesse bowed and went to attention.

?You wanted to see us, Grand Master? Salina and Tycam said together.

Tag: Salina Jasmin, Anobi Kenalker, Tycam
    [/color]
    [hr]

Game On!

3. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Tok Makan

"Finally, we land i was to miss it in a way." The six armed teenager says adjusting himself looking around at the other jedi somewhat anxious to see yavin 4 for the first time. There was that and he was wondering what type of dangers he would have to face on yavin, were there any natives, if there were were they friendly or hostile? "So is anyone familiar with yavin 4?"

Tag: jedi

4. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    IC: Montu Karib

The ship zoomed past the tree tops to reveal a temple with rebellion ships landed around in. This ship flew past it and was going to do a turn to land in the empty spot around back. On the turn around the mountains a missle was shot and the ship crashed near the mountains.

Montu fell out of the ship tumblin down the mountain, hitting several rocks. He landed in a tree with Montu's stuff on the ground. Montu looked up, ignoriang the pain and blood. Most everyone was stuck in the mountains or on a ledge. Montu waved for them to gather together near the shot down ship. He jumped down from the tree and picked up his rucksack.

Motnu went near the ship and used his lightsaber that stayed on his belt, remarkably. The whole was big enough to fit everyone inside. He waited for the rest of his party to enter.

5. Yazard_Izol

Yazard_Izol Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2008
    IC: Hendar Ving
    Crash Land

It was clear that the jedi were now spread out and that something had hit them and Hendar was clearly wondering about the survivors and where they had gone away from the crash landing, he had seen that the ship was just a few clicks north of his position but he needed to get a hold of the jedi master. Pulling out his lightsaber he looked it over and pressed the button that ignited the blade from its hilt, the blade of energy unleashed from the silver plating and the energy crystal that had been stored inside, and he only watched in wonder as it continued to vibrate, and spur upon waving the blade from side to side. Being that it was a yellow blade he was more focused and in tune with the striking and force abilities of the blade itself and that of his energy. Walking through the dense forest of yavin he continued through looking as the branches of weeds had been sprawled in his direction, he sliced through them and seen the creatures that only looked in wonder, and went back to there daily operations. Hendar was getting closer now to the crashed ship, he had seen the jedi approaching, and using his energy, he pushed a little bit of the force he had in himself and force jumped from side to side, inevitably meeting up with the crew. He saw Montu and nodded in affirment and gathered inside, as he had noticed a whole had been made. ?Glad to be back, and in one piece?

6. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005

"Yes," the Grand Master said, standing from his desk and walking towards them, "I sense a disturbance in the Force. Someone is preparing to strike at our forces." He put on a worried expression and continued, "The Sagsese don't have the resources to fight any war," (which was a lie, of course. The Sagesse had plenty of supplies) "so I'm putting together a small team to discover our would-be attackers and stop them before they destroy us." He smiled at the two Sagesse and said, "The two of you have proven to me that you are capable of handling yourselves in battle. I am offering you the chance to become heroes to your fellow Sagesse and to the galaxy. I want you two to go with me into the Known Regions and stop this disturbance."

Tag: Tycam, Salina

7. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Tok Makan

Tok wakes up after the crash landing being so rough on him and stands up. Tok looks around and sees the smoke from which the ship landed which seemed to be over a moutain side. "hmm good thing my people were good with moutains." he says removing his other four arms from his robe and begins climbing the moutain reaching the other side quickly and puts the arms back under his robes and begins walking towards the ship. "well its good to see yall are alive."

8. aubrie_darkjedi

aubrie_darkjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2006
    OOC: sorry internet was down for awhile and ive been busy with my lacrosse

IC: Cassie Hyro
    Cassie found herself on the ground, laying on her side face in the dirt. something fun to wake uo to. She sat up and made sure she was alive. the palms of her hands and been burned and were bleeding. She felt her head and could feel the warm blood mixed in with dirt. Her wounds on her head and legs stung with dirt on them. took out her water pouch and poured it on her leg to get the dirt off, then her head.
    She looked around and saw nothing but trees and rocks-and more trees and rocks. She finally stood up after she cleaned up her wounds. She limped around calling out the other jedi's names. "Seems like I've been walking around in circles now." she said to herself.
    She heard something ahead that caught her attention. She dettatched her lightsaber and held it at the ready waiting for something to come out...

Tag: Any of the jedi's

OOC: sorry if this sucks im having trouble thinking of stuff to write

9. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    So here is my approved character. :)

Name: Rashne Tuduk
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Affiliation: Sagesse
    Personality: Very soft and quiet, doesn't show her anger unless provoked, but she is always angry. Always has a fierce air about her, and can be very blunt.

Appearance
    (Picture Very nice is Applicable)
    ---Skin Color: Pale
    ---Hair Color: Straight, waist length, black
    ---Eye Color: Green
    ---Clothing: Knee length black skirt, black leggings, black tunic, a black strap with a green gem around her throat.

Weapons: Two lightsabers, one blaster, one dagger
    Starship
    ---Name: N/A
    ---Class: N/A
    ---Description: (Picture Very nice is Applicable)

The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Yes

Lightsaber:
    -----Blade(s): Single
    -----Color(s): Both are green
    -----Handle Description(s): Small, black with a silver band around the middle.

Brief Biography: Rashne doesn't know where she originated. When she was about sixteen (or so) she was in a speeder , loosing all memory of her past. She only remembers being a Sagesse.

IC: Rashne Tuduk

Rashne returned from a research mission, in the mountains of Hoth. It was cold a brutal, plus they didn?t find what they had been looking for. Old Jedi or Sith temples. They found one thing though, a deactivated AT-AT. Along besides that a Base, believed to be Echo Base during the Galactic Civil War. Rashne had to report that right away leaving early.

She entered the academy looking for Anobi. Rashne entered his quarters interrupting a meeting with other Sagesse Knight, Tycam. He bowed and said ?We have found no trace of Jedi or Sith, but structures during the Galactic Civil War. Echo base and a down AT-AT?.

Tag: Sagesse

10. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Private Quarters

Anobi looked at Rashne and smiled a small smile. "Good," he said. He had heard tales of a young Jedi, the one called Skywalker, who had led a Rebellion to victory against a Sith-led Empire during the Galactic Civil War. "Search through the entire base," he instructed the girl, "There may be something in the bunks."

Tag: Rashne

11. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    IC as Rashne

"Search through the entire base," he instructed the gir l, "There may be something in the bunks."

She inclined her head slightly. "What is it exactly I am to be searching for?" she asked coolly. She knew of the stories that raced through Anobi's mind, yet she doubted that anything besides ice and ancient battle supplies would be found in the bunks, and she told him as much.

Tag: Anobi

12. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Private Quarters

Anobi let his anger at Rashne flow through him. How dare she disobey an order from her Grand Master? "No matter what you think or don't think is hidden there, you are to go look. You are looking for anything that may be of use to us and that could give us information on the Sith's and Jedi's movements. They have been here recently. I sense it."

13. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    OOC: Did I forget to mention that Rashne is a tad rebellious? :p

IC as Rashne

Rashne folded her arms across her chest. "I don't sense anything. Besides, the bunk has been abandoned for a millennia, that much is evident." Sensing the growing anger within Anobi, she took a step back and bowed slightly. "But of course, if it is what you wish, I will search the place, although I assure you it will be a waste of valuable time."

14. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    OOC: Did I mention Anobi can get really angry? :p

Private Quarters

"Thank you," Anobi said to her, starting to cool off. Perhaps I can find a nice Anzat for her to meet with, Anobi thought, and chuckled a bit. He didn't mind the strange look Rashne gave him. "Now go back with your research team," he said. He got a brilliant idea, and added, "Why don't I go with you? TO make sure this is done to my liking."

OOC: If you don't know what an anzat is, here's the Wookiepedia article on them: Anzat info

15. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    OOC: Why am I thinking these two could be dangerous together? :p

IC as Rashne

"Why don't I go with you? TO make sure this is done to my liking."

Rashne cursed under her breath, but she nodded to the Sagesse. "If it is what you wish," she said through clenched teeth before leaving the room, her black cape flapping behind her.

16. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    OOC: Why do I get the feeling this could be really fun? :p

Anobi smiled as he followed Rashne out of the room. "Lead the way," he instructed her, motioning his arm towards the end of the hallway.

17. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    OOC: Just what I was thinking. :p

IC as Rashne

She quickly lead the Sagesse to the hanger and aboard the ship she had been given for the trip to Hoth.

"We'll have clearance to leave in a few minutes," she muttered, sinking into the pilot's seat and doing some pre-flight checks.

OOC:
    I am right in assuming that they weren't on Hoth already, correct?

18. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    OOC: No, they're on Hoth (that's where their temple is) but we can retcon it so that the ship is for trips on Hoth. :-B

Ship

"So, how far is this base?" Anobi asked, sitting in the co-pilot's seat. The Sagesse had spared no expense in any of their ships, not even their on-planet transports.

19. Yazard_Izol

Yazard_Izol Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2008
    OOC: to darkjedi - dont worry about it, sometimes it can get that way

IC: Hendar Ving
    Crashed Ship

Looking around and seeing the other jedi come in together he was happy to find himself with them, and not with a bunch of sith, it would not be a good day, when he would be unarmed and have the dangers of the enemies provoking him to the other side, but for now, the jedi team needed to get there ground and see what had happened and view the surroundings, it was not looking good, and having something hit them had Hendar worry about something from affar. "Maybe a sith presence is afoot."

20. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    OOC: I always manage to miss details such as that. [face_blush] We can reply even if we aren't tagged, correct?

IC as Rashne

"The base is about 30 klicks west of here," Rashne said, lifting the ship into the air. I doubt that we'll find anything that I haven't already seen.

As they approached their destination, the power of the Force roared through the cockpit as the two reached their feelings out to the base, trying to find something before the other. A cold wave of fear washed over Rashne as something stood out to her, something she had not felt before.

21. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    OOC: Yes, yes you can

IC: Anobi

Anobi sensed the something too and the fear it brought to Rashne. "Do not fear it," he said calmly, "Fear will only distract you. Try to sense what it truly is." He waited, wanting Rashne to get the experience she needed.

OOC: I don't know what you're going for, so I left it pretty open.

22. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    OOC: I have no idea where I'm going with it either. [face_blush] Oh dear.

IC as Rashne

"It's not that which I fear," Rashne muttered under her breath, bringing the ship down into a soft landing. Casting a quick glance at the man at her side, who was watching her with a slightly amused glance, she shoved on her survival gear and walked out the open hatch.

What it was that she feared was the man who was following her through the blinding snow. The holocron, for that was what the mysterious object was, was not there when she made her first rounds. She was sure of it. Anobi could have lashed out at her for making a mistake such as that, and yet he didn't.

23. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Anobi
    Hoth

"Give me the Holocron," Anobi said softly, "I will access its power." He reached for it, eager to see the secrets it held.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.