main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX A New Year is upon us . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Dec 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Greetings Friends, we have a New Year starting soon and I already went and caught my last viewing of The Two Towers for the year of 2002, (#5 for those keeping track).

With this New year we will have some awesome things in store for us here at SA FanForce: More gatherings for movies and for just hanging out, more conventions and toy shows to attend, etc. We will also see some gatherings in which we can have some mini prop and costume discussions hosted by myself and one of our members, Jim. We will also have some gatherings for those of you who are in to Role-Playing hosted by Rob and for those who wish to learn the ways of the lightsaber or swordplay, I will be meeting with some of you to help you prepare to kick Sith or Orc Butt !!!

For those who are new to SAFF you may contact the Officers of this group if you have any questions and they are the following:

Rita W. - SAFF City Rep - jedirita@yahoo.com

John L. - SAFF 1st Officer - obijuan70@aol.com

Rob R. - SAFF 2nd Officer - rbknnwo@aol.com

We look forward in seeing more people join us for our meetings and other gatherings and we wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

MTFFBWY

John

2. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    first of all i would just like to wish everyone including those (ura-ki) a happy new year. i am in the two towers mood. i,ve seen it #4 time is 2002. i,m sure that will change soon.on a serious note this is the breaktrough year for sa fan force and i look forward to meeting a lot of new faces and help working with you all. if you need figures or collectbles, chris's collectables is open friday-sundays at highway 90 flea market. there you will find your latest star wars,lord of the rings and other items there. be sure to stop on by. see you guys later. ROB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.