main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA A night in Sin City with Deadpool as your guide. Sith Lords and Jedi Masters only.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Deadpool, Oct 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I think this group has always done a fantastic job of making sure all the events have been all ages friendly.

Having said that I wanted to bring up a not so all ages event coming up. The Zone Ball. (sorry kids)

"You'll never find a more wreched hive of scum and scantly dressed people."

For years I've wanted to hit the S.F Exotic Ball but money, time, and current vacinations has always kept me from it...until now.

It seems my girlie entourage (yes I have one...what of it?!) has taken it upon themselves to plan a trip to the local version put on every year by the zone.

So I thought I'd put out an invite to the Rogues of age to join me in whats soon to be classic example of what makes Deadpool...uhh Deadpool. (bring a camera)

I figure if I'm going, might as well bring witness...err friends to back me up in case I get a little crazy and wind up as a political prisoner for beating up some guy in a Barney suit. "How was I to know he was a stone cutter?"

anywho...that's my mission, as dangerous as it is Deadpool has accepted it. Should it be a solo mission or a small strike force is up to you.

Saturday, October 29th at the Pavilion inside Cal Expo. (1600 Exposition Blvd.)
    8:30pm - 2:00am

None other than Tommy Lee will host this once in a lifetime chance to become Tommy?s Tutor! The winner gets $500 cash and you get to be Tommy?s guest at the Motley Crue and Rolling Stones show in Portland! Come in your best ? or should I say naughtiest school girl costumes to get ready for Tommy?s tutor costume contest.

Ticket Info:

Tickets on Sale NOW! They can be purchased surcharge free at Video Clearance Centers locations -

Sacramento:
    2221 Hurley Way (Corner of Howe and Hurley)

Citrus Heights:
    8025 Greenback Lane (1 block East of Sunrise)

North Highlands:
    6840 Watt Avenue (Corner of Elkhorn and Watt Avenue)

Tickets can also be purchased at tickets.com locations!

Activities and entertainment include...

Back again this year the Club Fantasy's Spanking Zone

A $5000 Cash Costume Contest (1st - $2500, 2nd - $1000, 3rd Place - $500 and King and Queen of the Ball - $500 each)
    Two Stages with live music from Wonderbread 5 and Tainted Love
    The Human Petting Zoo
    The Voyeur Room
    Body Painting
    3 Huge Club Rooms featuring disco/80s, Dance/Hip Hop, live music and DJs
    Karaoke
    Shadow Box Dancing

New this year, Body Sushi Bar by Tex Wasabi's

Cleavage Creek Winery Model Search. Click here for more information

Other Information:

$100 VIP Tickets are available which allows you entrance into our exclusive VIP Room with 2 drinks tickets, exotic dancers, appetizers, private bars, bathrooms and a fast track entrance into the Ball.

Recommended Costume Store:

Decades
    2004 Del Paso Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815
    (916)920-0932

Hours: Tues. - Sat. 11am - 7:00pm & Sunday 11am - 3pm

Hotel Partners:

PLEASE NOTE: Exotic Zone Ball Tickets are NOT included and must be purchased separately from all hotel packages.:

The Doubletree Hotel, Sacramento
    (916)929-8855
    $119 Zone Ball Package - includes hotel room, shuttle, late check out and breakfast for 2. The shuttle will run from 9pm - 2am on a continuous basis.

The Vagabond Inn, Sacramento
    (916)929-5600
    $84.99 - includes hotel room, shuttle, late check out and breakfast for 2. Shuttle runs each hour and last shuttle is at 2am

The Radisson, Sacramento
    (916)922-2020
    500 Leisure Lane
    Sacramento, CA 95815
    Ask for the ?Zone Ball Special?
    Rate: $124.00 (plus tax, STBID) Double Occupancy

Pkg. Includes:

Plaza Room
    Complimentary transportation (shuttle runs from 9pm - 2am)
    Late Check Out (2:00pm)
    Continental breakfast for two through room service (breakfast available from 7am - noon)

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Sounds fun (and I'm of age! Wheee!) but that's the same night as the 501st Halloween party.

Have fun and don't do anything Hawkie wouldn't do! Aww what am I saying, go ahead and do something I wouldn't do. ;)

3. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Three words: Human Petting Zoo.

Oh I'll be doing ALL the things your mothers tell you not to do. I'm gonna run with sissors, sit too close to the TV, talk to strangers, take woden nickles, and leave the refridgerator door wide open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.