main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Night of Passion - [Jag / Jaina] ~ ~ ~ Complete ~ ~ ~ Author replies up 10/2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kailene, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Title: A Night of Passion
    Author: Kailene
    Timeframe: FOTJ
    Characters: Jaina & Jag
    Genre: romance
    Summary: Jag and Jaina put their duties aside and escape for one night of romance and passion

Notes: In honor of spring, when love fills the air, I decided to try my hand at some J/J romance and mush. In FOTJ Omen, Jag & Jaina put into motion Operation Caranak, wanting to get away for one night at an "inn half way across the planet." Well, profic writers dropped the ball and didn't give us anything more than that. So...I decided I would try my hand at some mush. Because we all know that there just isn't enough.:p

I don't own anything, it all belongs to George, who allows us to play in his sandbox and make it our castles.

I have to give a big thanks to Jade_eyes [:D] for her endless help and advice.

And to Riathe Mai[face_love] for everything[:D]...and yes, it does take a 1,000 words to make a picture.:)

?What?s so amusing?? Jag said, glancing at Jaina from the driver?s seat of the speeder.

?Amusing??, she said innocently. ?Nothing?

Jag tilted his head and raised a dubious eyebrow in her direction.

Sitting side ways in the passenger seat with her legs tucked against her chest, Jaina smirked, her smile growing more playful as her eyes traced his features, ?Just admiring the view.?

Jag just shook his head and laughed. ?While I?m sure the view is very nice, you most definitely are amused about something.?

?I?m not amused so much as I am...? She hesitated, searching for the right word. ?Astounded,? she said, something akin to shock evident in her voice. ?The plan went off without a hitch.?

?You doubted me?? Jag said, mock horror in his voice.

Given the security involved, even for a simple one night getaway, they both decided that it was best if Jag handled all of the details. Though Jaina joked that it would be his Assistant, Neenah, actually finding and making the reservations. Jag had insisted that he, himself, would be handling all the details. He had even made Jaina promise not to cheat, and spoil the surprise. And no matter what Jaina did to try and persuade him otherwise, he wouldn?t reveal anything. She should have know better, he was Corellian after all. If Jaina knew one thing about Jagged Fel, it was that when he spent the time to plan details, they were always very effective.

Ashik, his Head of Security, was not at all happy when he was informed that Jag would be going away, albeit for only one night, without security. Jag had assured him that between the two of them, he and Jaina would be bringing enough fire power to take down a small army. He also reminded him that Jaina was a Jedi and would sense any danger long before it happened. He hated to play that card. He in no way wanted her to be thought of, or to think of herself as his ?Jedi Protector?. But he knew that it would put some of Ashik?s concern to rest. Jag assured him that all security protocols would be followed, and that he would have ample time for checking out the location, the staff and the inn to insure total safety.

As Jaina had said, everything had gone off without a hitch. Their doubles were very convincing, still in place at the Indigo Towers on their ?date?. Even Javis Tyrr had been fooled .

?Never,? Jaina assured, ?It?s just that, and even I will admit this, usually something always goes wrong with Solo plans.?

?Ah, well, there you go,? Jag responded philosophically. ?You see, this, my dear, is a Fel Plan.?

?A Fel Plan,? she repeated.

?Yes, a Fel Plan. As opposed to a Solo Plan. You see, I have known you and your family long enough, that every possible problem and every feasible misstep was taken into account and meticulously planned for. This is as close to ?Solo Proof? as one can get.?

?Very funny. And they say you don?t??? Her thoughts flew right out of her head as the Inn came into view, and all she could utter was a breathless, ?Oh, Jag.?

So used to seeing towering buil

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Scrumptious scene and yummy tummy mush -- and I know it's just gonna get even more delectable

[face_dancing]

3. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    J/J mush [face_love]

Totally approve of the Fel plan. :p

=D=

4. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    I love it! A Solo-proof plan, indeed.

5. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    [face_love] Lovely.

I wonder what Jag has planned for Jaina inside the suite? [face_thinking]

I imagine The Oasis to be quite beautiful. [face_love]

Will you PM me when you update? [face_batting]

Don't want to miss out on the J/J mush.

6. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    I simply cannot resist the power of the J/J mush! [face_love]

And you wrote them both so well.

=D=

7. Solo_and_Fel

Solo_and_Fel Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2004
    Mushalicious.

8. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    Jade_eyes postedScrumptious scene and yummy tummy mush -- and I know it's just gonna get even more delectable Thanks!! I'm having a lot of fun writing it!!:D
    [face_dancing]

FelsGoddess posted
    J/J mush

Totally approve of the Fel plan.Me, too! His plan is only half done, there' much more to come![face_whistling]

EmpressJainaSoloFel posted
    I love it! A Solo-proof plan, indeed. Thank you!! I figured if anyone could come up with a Solo-proof plan, it would be Jag. lol

Ceillean posted Lovely.Thanks!!

I wonder what Jag has planned for Jaina inside the suite?Hmmm, I'm not telling.:p We'll just have to wait and see.

I imagine The Oasis to be quite beautiful.

Will you PM me when you update? Consider yourself PM'd :)

Don't want to miss out on the J/J mush.

tahiriveilax postedI simply cannot resist the power of the J/J mush! Me either !! lol

And you wrote them both so well.Thank you so much!

Solo_and_Fel posted

Mushalicious. Thanks! I just love that word, it sums everything up so nicely.:)

9. JFEL13

JFEL13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2009
    A Solo-proof plan.[face_laugh]

Loving the mush. Good timing for it.

Will you please add me to your pm list?

10. carr3107

carr3107 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2008
    Thank you for the mush. Please keep it coming.

11. Goddess_At_Heart

Goddess_At_Heart Jedi Padawan star 2

Mar 20, 2010
    So much love [face_love] & mush!

Cute moments between J/J.

Love it!

Can you add me to PM, please? :)

12. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    Thanks for this story :) I feel much better after reading it :)

13. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Lovely! **Sigh** If only profic could get this stuff as right as you have.

Very much needed, especially today (you know what I mean :rolleyes: ).

14. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    oldjedinurse posted
    Lovely! **Sigh** If only profic could get this stuff as right as you have.Thank you so much ! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll eventually get it right!:)

Very much needed, especially today (you know what I mean :rolleyes: ).I do, indeed!

Chimpo_the_Sith posted
    Thanks for this story I feel much better after reading it Thank you! Glad I could help out a bit.

Goddess_At_Heart posted So much love & mush!

Cute moments between J/J.Thanks so much!

Love it!

Can you add me to PM, please? Consider yourself added!

carr3107 posted
    Thank you for the mush. Please keep it coming.Your Welcome! Definetly more mush to come!!:p

JFEL13 posted

A Solo-proof plan. I figured if anyone could come up a Solo proof plan it would be Jag!

Loving the mush. Good timing for it.Glad you're enjoying it, I'm having a fun time writing it!

Will you please add me to your pm list? Will do!

Chapter 2 should be up in the next couple of days!! :D

15. Weasleby

Weasleby Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2009
    Wow. I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. Pm me please! :)

16. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Nice start to a missing scene from the profic :)

17. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    Weasleby posted
    Wow. I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. Pm me please! :) Thanks! Chap. 2 should be up shortly. I'll add to you to the pm list.

TKeira_Lea posted
    Nice start to a missing scene from the profic Thank you so much!!!

18. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    Enjoy !

PM List

Ceillean
    JFEL13
    Goddess_At_Heart
    Weasleby

At their approach, Mr. D?Ollo, a man of middle years with graying hair and an easy smile, put aside his data pads he had been working on and stood to greet his newest arrivals.

?Good Evening, folks. I?m Lan D?Ollo, owner of the Inn,? he said, a slight accent coloring his voice. ?How are you doing this fine evening?? He reached over the desk, extending his hand towards Jag.

Jaina squeezed Jag?s hand lightly, her signal to him that she sensed no danger from the force, before releasing it.

"Very well, thank you," Jag said, taking the man's hand and shaking it. Reaching into his pocket, he produced a small datachip and handed it to him.

Mr. D?Ollo inserted the chip into the data reader, the information instantly appearing on the screen. ?Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Reylan. How was your trip here??

?Uneventful? Jag replied pleasantly.

?Uneventful is often times very good,? Mr. D?Ollo said, a slight knowing smile gracing his face.

Jag felt himself start to smile, recalling the conversation he and Jaina had had in the speeder earlier. ?I couldn?t agree more.?

?I see we have the Skyview suite reserved for you and your wife. Everything you have requested, Mr. Reylan, has been arranged for and is waiting for you in your suite.?

It took all of Jaina?s Jedi training, and most of the patience she didn?t know that she possessed, to not visibly react to the innkeepers statement. And by the almost imperceptible smirk on his face, she knew that Jag was very much enjoying himself.

Relying on his military background, Chiss training and political savvy, Jag resisted the urge to turn and see Jaina?s reaction. He knew she had caught his slight smirk, he just couldn?t help himself. He of all people knew that she was a woman of very little patience, and he was quite impressed with her restraint so far. She would get her answers soon enough, but until then, he was enjoying keeping her in suspense.

?Wonderful? Jag replied

?Follow this hallway down to the right.? Lan handed Jag a keycard, ?This will open the lift at the end and bring you directly to your suite. For added security, entering the code on the back of the card will open the lift once it reaches your suite.?

Jaina stood quietly beside Jag, watching the exchange, happy for once to not be in charge. She was enjoying everything that he had done so far and had to suppress a smile as she realized that she was actually feeling a bit giddy imaging what else he had planned for the evening. As for their undercover aliases, pretending to be married, Jaina thought that taking the ?pretending? out of it all together, would sit just fine with her.

??eetheart?? Jaina came back into the conversation to the sound of Jag?s voice, tinged with concern that only she would recognize.

She smiled at him, almost shyly he realized, before bringing his hand to her lips and kissing it gently. ?Sorry, just daydreaming a bit.?

Despite their aliases, Lan knew the identity of each guest, so he knew exactly who Mr. and Mrs. Reylan were. This was a much different view than what the public saw of the Imperial Remnant Head of State and the Jedi Knight.

His cool demeanor and military bearing was evident, but ?Mr. Reylan? did not come across as the stiff, brooding Head of State that he showed the media and holoreporters. Lan didn?t fail to notice their quick stolen glances at one another, the way they stood so close together, or his free hand resting on her back. Then, while making his evening rounds, there was the brief glimpse of them in the gazebo he got. It was apparent that this was more than just another political tryst.

?If there is anything else that I can do for you to make your stay more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to comm me.?

Smiling, Jaina spoke up for the first time, ?Thank you, Mr. D?Ollo, for everything. I?m sure we?ll be fine.?

?Very well then. Enjoy the rest of your evening.?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once inside t

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Great update and wonderful build up and the mush is super too

20. Solo_and_Fel

Solo_and_Fel Jedi Master star 3

Apr 19, 2004
    I second jade_eyes.

Great job again and I totally forgive you for cutting it off there because I know you'll follow it with something great.

21. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    Jade_Eyes really hit it! I like the innkeeper's observation thrown in there, it really rounded out the scene nicely.

22. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Got to love J/J mush. [face_love]

=D=

23. JFEL13

JFEL13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2009
    Very nice, and yeah, the screen went blank. What did Jag create for Jaina? So far he just rocks completely. Anxiously awaiting next post! :*

24. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    :oops:

Read this yesterday. Thought I had replied. Totally losing what's left of my mind.

Anyway...

Loved the cliffie and can't wait to see what Jag has set out for Jaina. That's a nice little bit of intrigue as well, regarding the enigmatic Mr. D'Ollo. You've got my curiosity up. How the heck did Jag pull this sneaky little tryst off?

Great job! I'll be waiting for the next installment! =D==D=

oldj

25. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    A Few Replies

oldjedinurse posted Read this yesterday. Thought I had replied. Totally losing what's left of my mind.It's all good, I totally understand!

Anyway...

Loved the cliffie and can't wait to see what Jag has set out for Jaina. That's a nice little bit of intrigue as well, regarding the enigmatic Mr. D'Ollo. You've got my curiosity up. How the heck did Jag pull this sneaky little tryst off?Glad you liked it. As for Jag, he's finally become the sneaky Corellian we all knew he was!

Great job! I'll be waiting for the next installment!I'm working on it now. About a 1/4 way done.

JFEL13 posted
    Very nice, and yeah, the screen went blank. What did Jag create for Jaina? So far he just rocks completely. Anxiously awaiting next post! Thanks! He does rock doesn't he![face_love] :p Just a bit longer and all will be revealed. I promise.:)

FelsGoddess posted
    Got to love J/J mush. I agree. There is never enough!:D

EmpressJainaSoloFel posted
    Jade_Eyes really hit it! I like the innkeeper's observation thrown in there, it really rounded out the scene nicely. Thank you! I thought it would be interesting to get an outsiders view of them. Even though J/J were being discreet & under aliases, hotel people notice everything.

Solo_and_Fel posted

I second jade_eyes.

Great job again and I totally forgive you for cutting it off there because I know you'll follow it with something great Thank you! No pressure, right.:pHopefully I can get chap. 3 written as well as it appears in my head!

Jade_eyes posted
    Great update and wonderful build up and the mush is super tooThanks! I'm enjoying writing the mush!:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.