main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missi A night of Star Wars music Nov 18th

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Hey you guys. The Mississippi Symphony is doing a concert. Its the music from all the Star Wars movies. The 501st is gathering to help with the event. We are planning on going and then hit the town afterwards with dinning and fellowshipping. Unlike the picnic, it will be more of a mature lifestyle. No kids. It starts at 7:30 Saturday November 18th. Tickets 15 and 30 dollars. We are going to try to get a whole row. Let us know if this something you guys would like to do and we will pick up your tickets next Wednesday when we get ours. Should be lots of fun.

2. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Yay, I finally found the Mississippi section!!![face_dancing]

I was at the concert last night.....I was the Princess Leia in the wheelchair(due to ankle surgery). It was a really great concert, very well done. :)

Is there any way I can join the local group? I have been looking for a while and could not find any info until I came across this section.

3. Jedi_Dragon69

Jedi_Dragon69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    Great to see you found the boards. I am the Jedi you meet at the concert. We have a christmas party comming up next month we would love for you to join us. You can check out all of us locals on our web site www.mandaloriansmsd.com It is free to join we don't have dues or anything we are just a group of people who love Star wars, comics, collecting and such. Check us out, join and introduce your self. I am also Jedi Dragon on there too. Later!

4. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.