main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A night to (almost) remember...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jemmiah, Apr 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wampasmak

Wampasmak Jedi Master star 3

Apr 6, 2000
    To the ANGEL FLIGHT!

[This message has been edited by Wampasmak (edited 05-08-2000).]

2. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    *JAW-DROP*

Oooooh! This is getting ~really~ good! Makes the idea I had seem like weenie stuff...

(Excellent job, all!)

3. Andraia

Andraia Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 1999
    woo! i love it!!

4. Maelisaandii

Maelisaandii Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    You rock, HealerLeona! I love this!

5. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    "I think we'd better be goin', Master Jinn." Simeon Cates stood up and then promptly fell back down again.
    "Yes." Kylenn nodded hurriedly. She pushed Sybelle and Letina past him as quickly as she could, hoping to avoid the stern gaze he was subjecting all the padawans to.
    "The Angel Flight." Grinned Jay Abran. "That should prove very interesting."

Qui-Gon watched as one by one they filed out, with the exception of Tanni Welasa and Jodi Mullicar, who had agreed to watch over Dimallie until Leona got back. Abran, however, halted. Clearly he did not want anyone to overhear his conversation.

"You might want to give this to Obi-Wan." Jay smiled mischievously, fishing into his pocket and taking out a scrumpled piece of silk. He placed the fabric into Qui-Gon's hands with a conspiratorial wink.

"What's this?" Qui-Gon frowned, unraveling the silk, until they fell back into the shape of two scrunched black stockings with fish scale patterns on them.

"They're his. Or rather, I think they're Jemmiah's." Abran smirked. "They're burning a hole in my pocket. I think as you're his master, YOU should keep hold of them. Afterall, it doesn't seem that Jemmiah's able to do that. Not when your padawan's around."

He frowned. "Of course, they might be his. What he cares to get up to in his own spare time is none of my business..."

So saying, Jay Abran waved lazily and sauntered after his fellows, leaving a bewildered Qui-Gon Jinn to wonder if he was going to have to murder his hormonally charged apprentice, or a transvestite padawan...

"And I thought I'd seen it all with Xanatos!" Jinn gulped.

The urge to find Obi-Wan was no longer as pressing as before!

6. HealerLeona

HealerLeona Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2000
    Noticing the begining departure of the many Jedi in the cantina Leona hastened to make herself scarce.

She would have to wait until most of the cantina-crawl participants had left for the next scheduled stop before collecting Obi-Wan and Jemmiah. At the very least until Qui-Gon and An-Paj had left, though she certainly hoped the Master Healer would return to the temple, thereby eliminating half her problems.

Watching as the last of the stragglers left, some already not under their own influence she searched out Fizz, er, whats-his-name.

"Ya decide to stick round awhile an haf a bit o fun on yer own?" the man slurred drunkenly, staggering to her side. Putting his arm around her, Leona was assaulted by his very pungent odor, not all of it alcohol.

Wrinkling her nose in disgust, she squirmed out of his grasp. "No Mr. Mollop, I only need to retrieve the young people from the cellar and then we can be on our way."

"Sure you don wanna stay. I kin show you a real good time." he smiled, showing off his golden grin.

"Possibly some other time." she said politely, forcing a smile. Over my dead body, she thought to herself.

"Well, if yer sure?" he said disappointed, "they's down there." he pointed to the hatchway in the back then shambled back to the bar.

Opening the door Leona peered into the darkness beyond. "Obi-Wan, Jemmiah, it's safe to come up." she called softly, as if afraid to be overheard.

After waiting a moment without response she took a hesitant step down. Listenly carefully she thought she could hear the murmur of voices.

"Jemmiah. Obi-Wan." she called again.

Still no answer.

Holding on to the banister, Leona cautiously descended another couple of steps, the darkness quickly swallowing her.

There has to be a light switch here somewhere, she thought. Holding her hand out, she felt along the wall as she traversed the staircase.

Finally her hand contacted something that could only be a switchplate. Sighing in relief she flipped the switch.
    "Maybe we can just stay here." Obi-Wan said as he nuzzled Jemmiah's neck in the dark while his hands roamed freely.

"What, and miss all the fun." Jemmiah answered with feigned disappoinment.

"We could make our own fun." he pressed himself close to her.

"And what do we do after those ten minutes?" she teased mockingly.

"Ten minutes, huh? Well I'll show you." Obi-Wan pushed her onto the table, falling on top of her.

Squealing with delight, Jemmiah half-heartedly began to wrestle him.

Suddenly the room exploded with blinding light as the lamp directly above them turned on.

"Hey!" Jemmiah screamed in shock.

Attempting to jump up from her reclined position, Jemmiah pushed Obi-Wan off of her. Knocking him off balance he rolled to the end of the table. Grabbing on to her to prevent falling off, he only succeeded in pulling her with him as he rolled off the table, landing on the floor with her on top of him.

"Sith!" Jemmiah swore angrily as her head collided with Obi-Wan's. "You're going to give me a concussion."

"You've already got a concussion." a voice reminded from across the room.

"Healer Leona." Obi-Wan whispered with alarm.

"Then I'll have a second." Jemmiah said testily, pulling herself off the floor, straightening her dress down with aggravated gestures.

"Just what do you think the two of you were doing?" Leona asked harshly, standing stiffly, arms crossed over her chest.

"Just a little game of blind billards before we were so rudely interrupted." Jemmiah answered cheekily.

Obi-Wan rose from behind the table, his face flamed.

"It's time to go." the healer announced as the girl strode proudly past her.

Obi-Wan followed, somewhat more demurely.

"You might want to adjust your trousers Kenobi" Leona suggested, "the wind's up and I'd hate to see you in the infirmary for catching your death of cold."

7. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    Polish basketball! Polish basketball!

8. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    That was a scream, Leona. Hmm, I'll still have to work in Old Skippy's idea for your dress at some stage...

?We can?t start without Jemmy and Ben!? Jay Abran stated hotly. ?Besides, I want to see if I can cheat and rig the game so I get to see Jemmiah in her new underwear!?
    ?You are a disgrace.? Kylenn frowned.
    ?And you have no sense of fun.? Abran replied. ?Are you sitting in on this one??

Kylenn didn?t particularly want to play at strip spin-the-bottle. It was initially going to be strip Sabacc, but ever since they had arrived at the Angel Flight there had been unseemly allegations of skulduggery and fixing regarding the Corellian deathmatch. Grudgingly, Abran had agreed not to use cards but to use instead a large green drinking receptacle that had until five minutes earlier been host to a particularly strong and potent brand of Fliggean Ale.

She dithered briefly before reluctantly consenting. Despite his threats, there was no way Abran could rig this thing without everyone knowing about it. If anyone so much as used the force to spin the bottle or alter its final position, every force sensitive person in the vicinity would know about it. There was no way they could cheat.

Was there?

?Good.? Abran?s eyes gleamed. ?Everyone?s playing this one. Even Mr Interesting,? he pointed at Hmiol.
    ?Great.? Kylenn said dryly. ?I woke up this morning and said to myself ?I really must see what Hmiol looks like in the buff?. And now my dream has come true.?
    ?Look, nobody?s making you do this.? Abran reminded her.

She couldn?t refuse. Abran would never speak to her again. And that was the last thing she needed.

?OK, OK.? She grumbled. ?I said I was in.?

Abran smiled, and caught sight of Qui-Gon at the other end of the bar. He hoped that he wasn?t waiting to see if his padawan turned up and joined in the fun. That would REALLY put a spanner in the works. It was with some relief that he saw Mace Windu appear beside Master Jinn and pull him away.

Thank the Sith, thought Abran.

Now if only Jemmiah, Kenobi and Healer Leona would appear.

?An-Paj told me you went off the deep end at Leona.? Windu stared pensively at his friend.

Qui-Gon said nothing.

?Was there a reason?? Mace asked breezily.
    ?She?s been aiding and abetting my Padawan?s dalliance with Jemmiah. I have every reason to believe that she probably helped her escape from the infirmary in the first place.?
    ?Now hang on, Qui. That?s a serious allegation.? Windu snapped. ?If she hasn?t had anything to do with this and you go around accusing her it could severely jeopardise her place with the Healers. Is that what you want??
    ?If it?s true.? Qui-Gon was unrepentant.
    ?All I?m saying is hang back until you know the truth.? Mace looked him in the eye. ?Isn?t that fair??

Jinn sighed.

?Alright. I?ll wait. I?ll give her the benefit of the doubt.? He raised his glass to his lips. ?But if I find out??
    ?Just try and enjoy yourself for a few moments.? Mace pleaded. ?Jemmiah and Obi-Wan will turn up. Why are you so jumpy??

Jinn played with his glass.

?Leona can?t be all that bad.? Windu tried to snap Qui-Gon out of his inscrutably dark mood. ?You see Sal-Fina over there??

Qui-Gon snorted. The last thing he really wanted to do was look at?

?Sith on a stick!? Jinn stared, open-mouthed, as he took in the sight of an extremely damp and disarrayed Sal-Fina. ?What happened??
    ?Apparently, your ex was being rather critical of you and your padawan, and Leona took it upon herself to stick up for you. She emptied a full bucket of ice over her head. Must?ve spent to much time hanging round Jemmiah!?

Qui-Gon blinked.

Why would she go to the trouble of defending him when he?d made it perfectly clear that he had thought her irresponsible and a bad example to the padawans? He felt completely bemused by the whole thing.

?I can?t say I?m completely disgusted.? Qui-Gon smirked just a touch at the sight of the obviously indignant Sal-Fina. ?Infact if I?m honest, It?s put the woman higher in my estimation. There?s not many who would take on Sal-Fi

9. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Here's where I come in!! Now I just have to wait until everyone's removed 3/4 of their clothes, then have Garos head for the bar to get another drink, then...NO! NO! I WILL NOT REVEAL IT YET! MUST...STOP...MYSELF...ok *whew* you'll see...

10. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    ?Y?know, Qui, I really think we needed this.? Mace Windu hiccuped as he started on his sixth glass of Coruscant Hooch. ?Sith, this stuff?s strong.?
    ?Hmm.? Agreed Jinn, whose mind was wandering far away from the stilted conversation with his friend. He had to admit that Alderaani Rum was doing wonders for him. He couldn?t remember how many he?d had specifically, but it was enough to leave him feeling pleasantly drowsy without being anywhere near drunk and out of control. He wondered where Jemmiah was. Then he wondered where his padawan was.

He hoped he was taking care of her.

Although not in the way that Jay Abran had suggested.

His face clouded over just a touch. When he gave instructions it was for a good reason, not because it made him powerful or simply because he WAS a Jedi master. To see his edicts flaunted and disobeyed displeased him immensely, but disappointed him even more. When he told Jemmiah to stay in bed it was for the sake of her own health.

To find out that she?d run off at the first opportunity and absconded with his apprentice did not make him feel any more inclined to go leniently on either of them when he caught up with the pair.

Jemmiah was young, headstrong, impulsive?and typically Corellian. The idea of her wandering about and indulging in alcoholic binges with a concussion was not the sort of thing Qui-Gon wanted to think about. He knew that Obi-Wan would look after her to the best of his abilities but would SHE let HIM?

Somehow, Qui-Gon didn?t think so.

Then there was Leona.

He knew he?d acted badly there. He?d been rude and accusative, throwing all his worries and insecurities back at her when she had been trying to help. She looked a quiet sort of person, but had been more than willing to defend herself when he?d weighed in with his criticism. Had she really told him that HE was the one at fault for his Padawan?s dishonest behaviour?

She had, hadn?t she!

Not many people would dare do that! He was seen by many as a cold, frightening and humourless individual who treated his padawan as a lackey, rather than the son he had come to truly regard Obi-Wan as.

His treatment of Jemmiah in the last few weeks had been equally harsh, although he felt it had been merited, which probably hadn?t encouraged anyone to take a different opinion of him. In hindsight, it was almost amusing the way she had stood up to him. And then to tip a bucket of ice over Sal-Fina?s head!

He smiled into his glass of rum.

Perhaps he would seek her out at some point to apologise.

And ask her why she hadn?t doused Ambianca at the same time?

Kylenn sat miserably as she watched the spectacle unfold.

Jemmiah?s left and right boots, her jacket, both earrings and the neck tie that had covered her ?trophy? as she had called it, were lying beside her.

Jay Abran was looking flushed but happy. He was missing his brown cloak, his lightsabre, his left boot and sock. He had the look of a man who couldn?t care less.
    Meri was also missing her cloak, but fate had been kind to her thus far.

Simeon sat shivering in only his boots and tunic trousers. The top had come off long ago, much to everyone?s amusement.

?I didn?t realise how well developed you were, Cates.? Sybelle had purred, only to get a playful nip from her boyfriend.
    ?Pity Dimallie?s not awake enough to see what she?s missing!? Jemmiah grinned vampishly.
    ?Thanks, guys.? Simeon had blushed, waving away the whistles.

The bottle spun round and round, hypnotising in its graceful dance, eventually stopping at Obi-Wan.

?Get ?em off, pigtails!? Meri crowed with delight.
    ?I thought that was Jemmiah?s line!? Abran chortled.

Kenobi rolled his eyes, and like Simeon before him, reached for his tunic top.

?Off! Off! Off! Off! Off! Off!? came the frenzied cry, accompanied by loud clapping.

?Ok, Ok!? Kenobi laughed. He pulled the tunic off over his head amidst jeers and screams of delight.
    ?Whooooooooooo!? Meri rubbed her hands together. ?Love the scratch marks, Obi!?
    ?When did you get them?? Jemmiah frowned, leaning closer to get a better lo

11. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    "A drink!!" cried Hmiol, still quite trashed, although his speaking ability had returned. "That's a great idea!"

Kenobi turned. "Garos, you've had enough."

"I'm fine!" he yelled as he stumbled toward the bar.

He was about to order a Riptide, but then he stopped himself. The man in front of him stepped away from the bar, holding a flaming drink. His eyes going wide, he turned to the bartender. "I'll have one of those..." he said.

The bartender gave him a strange look, but filled the order. Hmiol turned too quickly, making the bar turn sideways. His drink spilled all over an old woman behind him, setting her aflame. She cried out, then fell upon the rack of liquor, still screaming.

BOOM

The explosion ripped through the bar, shattering the glass walls. Finally, Garos' drunken mind clicked. Oh, the bars on...

"Fire!" the bartender yelled.

The fire alarms startled Simeon, who was in the middle of removing his left boot.

"Come on!" Obi-Wan exclaimed, gesturing toward the fire exit behind them. "We've gotta get out of here!"

"What! Like this?!?" Asked Kylenn, pointing at their missing clothes.

"We don't have much of a choice!" Kenobi replied, looking at the flames as Hmiol ran up to them. "What a drink!" He said, grinning.

12. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Oh, gods! This is soooo beyond funny!

*laughing too hard*

*can't breathe*

*needs CPR*

*~help!*

13. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Excellent Wampasmak, truly excellent!

14. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Lilith and Krelo were enjoying free drinks at the Angel's Flight when one of the more obviously smashed young padawans tottered up to the bar, his attention diverted from the bartender by another patron passing him.

The two women were watching with amused interest at his fumbling attempts to set his unsteady hands on the bar's surface. The young man pointed shakily at the drinker who'd just ambled past and mumbled something low and slurred that neither knight nor smuggler could hear.

"20 creds says he doesn't make it half-way back to his table," Lilith stated firmly.

"I'll take that," Krelo jumped on the offer. "We jedi are made of stern stuff," she added with a jokingly superior attitude.

They watched as the flaming drink was passed across the bar's surface by a tender who has hard pressed to with hold a snicker. Lilith was watching smugly. If he didn't passout cold, he'd surely trip over his own feet long before he made it back to the table he'd come from.

Krelo was also amused, but a sudden feeling of dread washed over her and she straightened on her stool. "Lil-" she started to warn her friend, but it was too late, the flames were already spreading.

"Time to bail, Rei'ch!" Lilith shouted over the tumult.

"But, shouldn't we hel-"

"No! Save your own butt, then see about saving someone else's." But Lilith had already betrayed her not-so-calousness by grabbing the first bar patron she could reach who hadn't moved immediately and jerking him out of his chair. With a shove she sent him on his way, and repeated the gesture with anyone that lay in her path to the doorway, Krelo mimicing her slightly to her right.

Both women made it out before the smoke got too thick to make breathing difficult and Krelo glanced back behind her, reassured to see the last few stragglers only a few steps from the exit.

A sudden strong grip on her shoulder turned the knight around, her heart pounding, already reaching deep into the Force to help whoever Lilith had caught sight of. The bleached-blond's laughter stoppped her cold.

"Kre, get a load of that!" she exclaimed and pointed to a group of padawans, most in a shoking state of undress hurrying into their clothes. "Strip sabacc, or I'm a one-eyed Malastarian." she managed between gasping breaths.

15. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Let's see, what's next. *Checks page two* ah, One for the Road

16. Ejedir

Ejedir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2000
    YOU ARE ALL HILARIOUS! This is just great, it's gonna last forever though, I mean, they're only at the second bar. . . .YEA! Post more soon.

17. Maelisaandii

Maelisaandii Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    This is great, guys!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>?Intolerable, insufferable, wretched?MAN!?

Reminds me so much of Elizabeth Bennet in P&P!

18. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    I agree, that really is Elizabeth. I can see her saying that. Great story!

19. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    ?Sith! What do we do now!? Simeon screamed above the wail of sirens and klaxons. The sprinkler system had come on very quickly, but with so much flammable liquid on the site it had proven a fruitless exercise. The whole building had shot up in a mass of flames and billowing black smoke within minutes. Flashing lights heralded the arrival of the emergency services, whilst outside people were being marshalled away from the scene of the incident.

Leona looked about her in desperation. They were standing amidst a mixture of frightened and curious onlookers who were blocking her view of the group she had been with earlier.

?What happened to Dimallie!? She grabbed hold of Simeon insistently, almost shaking him.
    ?Tanni Welasa and Ocen-Bai Talz got her out.? He pointed through the crowd to where the head of the tall Togorian could just be made out. ?See? Over there??

Leona?s first reaction was of immense relief, tempered by consternation. ?Why is she wearing only her slip and trouser bottoms?? She demanded.
    ?Er?pass!? Simeon coughed.

The smoke was still billowing across the road, the acrid fumes biting into their lungs with every breath.

?Did everyone get out?? Leona was almost in tears, but whether it was with the smoke or through realising what a near call it had been, she couldn?t say.
    ?I?I don?t know.? Simeon found himself shaking a little.

He looked up at the dark, angry cloud that poured itself upward into the sky. It was so dark now that it seemed that night had been hastened into premature appearance.

?Hell, I hope so.? He muttered.

Qui-Gon was becoming frantic with worry. All the masters were trying to locate their padawans. Some, like Master Berlingside, had found their apprentice almost immediately. Qui-Gon looked over at his friend and could sense the man?s relief.

He himself had no such comfort.

Had Obi-Wan been in that Cantina? He had to find out.

A tearful Ambianca was being consoled by an equally emotional Sal-Fina. Qui-Gon spared a brief moment considering that his ex was perhaps not quite the monster that he portrayed her as.

All he could see around him was total chaos.

He pulled on the force, reaching?searching. Where was his padawan?
    &lt; Come on, Obi-Wan. Why don?t you answer me? &gt;

He was met by an almost instant response from very nearby.
    &lt;Master! &gt;

Thank the force, thought Qui-Gon.

&lt;Stay where you are padawan, I?ll come and find you. &gt;
    &lt;Yes, Master. &gt; The voice in Qui-Gon?s head sounded both troubled and relieved.

Jinn wheeled round, only to run into someone?s back. The figure turned about.

?Obi-Wan!? Qui-Gon couldn?t help clasp a hand to the young man?s shoulder. His padawan flinched slightly, and even amidst all the turmoil Jinn could guess why.
    ?Don?t worry, Obi-Wan. They?ll be time enough to murder you for your disobedience tomorrow.? He said, although his tone held only relief.
    ?I?ll almost look forward to it after all this.? Kenobi gasped.
    ?Is Jemmiah with you?? Qui-Gon asked.
    ?She was.? Kenobi looked back to the burning building. ?We got separated?I don?t know where she is.?

Qui-Gon followed his gaze to the ruinous frame of the Cantina.
    ?Oh, please no.? He muttered.

?An-Paj!? Meri called, waving him over. ?Is everyone OK??
    ?Everyone that I?ve seen so far has got out with only minor smoke inhalation.? The healer said. ?With the rather unfortunate exception of Fin-Tial, who received an alcohol burn to, er?shall we say a rather delicate and somewhat apt part of his anatomy.?

Meri spared a weary laugh.

?Simeon!? An-Paj called out to his assistant. ?How are you??
    The young man waved back. ?I?m fine.?
    ?Why are you missing your cloak??
    ?I lost it in the fire.? He mumbled.
    ?And why have you only got one boot??
    ?I lost that in the fire, too.? He sighed.
    ?Uh-huh.? An-Paj considered.?And why has Hmiol only got his tunic trousers??
    ?He lost them in a game of strip Spin-the-bottle.? Simeon coughed.

?You are going to be scrubbing the freshers out for the next half year, you do realise that.? An

20. R U Sidious

R U Sidious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 1999
    I can't belive this is on page 3. I've been reading "L,T and Padawans" to my husband. Very funny stuff. Only your Obi-Wan reminds me more of Ewan McGregor in real life than the Obi in the Jedi Apprentice books. But he is 6 or 7 years older and it's time to become an individual. Not be a carbon copy of Qui-Gon. I always wondered how much mischief a Jedi could get into. Keep going.

21. Jemmiah

Mar 5, 2000
    ?I AM KNACKERED!? Jemmiah sighed as she lowered herself into the seat.
    ?You have expressed my sentiments entirely, if in somewhat more Corellian fashion.? Qui-Gon replied as he also sat down. The little group of reunited padawans and masters had made their bedraggled way to the ?One For The Road? and were now sitting by the bar, attempting to drain the little Cantina of all its resources in as short a time as possible.

Qui-Gon looked at the girl, and stared at her eyes, as if searching for a weakness. ?The second you feel remotely dizzy, you get sent back.? He looked away, closing the matter.

?Yes. Thank you.? Jemmiah looked surprised.
    ?Then we?ll say no more about it.?

She smiled in relief.

?Until tomorrow.? He added.

This time Leona grinned.

?Who wants what to drink?? She asked, looking at Dimallie as she sat snoring in the corner of the room.
    ?I?ll have what. A glass of what will do me fine.? Jemmiah replied.
    ?Me too.? Kenobi repeated. ?Three whets and a Ginger and Lime cordial for the dog rescuer here.?
    ?Make that three bottles of Fire Scorch.? Qui-Gon said. The others stared at him in amazement.
    ?I came here to get drunk. I told you. If you decided to follow me at your own pace that?s up to you.?

He spotted Mace, who was sporting a wet cloth on his shiny head. There was something he really needed to talk to him about.

?I?ll get these.? Qui-Gon said to his three companions. ?Stay out of trouble for five minutes, can you?? He raised an eyebrow in the direction of his padawan. He knew that look of old. It said:

?Make hay while the sun shines, because tomorrow you WILL die. Very horribly.?

?Thanks, Master.? Obi-Wan lowered his eyes respectfully.

When he had gone, Kenobi put his arms around Jemmiah?s waist once more. ?You didn?t really go back in for that dog, did you??
    ?Of course.? She sniffed, offended. ?Well, that and the holocam. I gave it to Letina before An-Paj hauled me to my certain doom.?
    ?You saved the cam.? Kenobi stated.
    ?Of course.? She grinned. ?There?s already a lot of good stuff on it. There?s the whole strip spin the bottle thing, the Sabacc deathmatch, Hmiol setting that old lady on fire?and other things.? Jemmiah smiled at the memory of the shopping trip earlier.
    ?Other things?? Obi-Wan queried.
    ?Uh-huh!? She looked about. ?I need some fresh air. Want to join me?? She nodded her head through to the ground level and into the small, ornamental garden area at the back.
    ?My master will kill us if he finds out.? Obi-Wan shook his head.

He thought about it.

?He?s already going to kill us. How much more trouble can an individual get into in one day?? He smiled.
    ?Let?s go before we?re missed.?

?Mace.? Jinn hissed. ?I need a word.?
    ?Ooooh, my head!? Windu groaned. ?I hope this is good, whatever it is.?
    ?It?s?kind of embarrassing.? He muttered.
    ?Oh? Speak up then. I like embarrassing things.? He rubbed his hands together.
    ?Do you think my Padawan?s the kind of person who would, how shall I say it, cross dress??

Mace threw his head back and howled.

?Obi-Wan Kenobi! In girls clothes?? He screamed in glee. ?Mother of stars! What on Coruscant makes you think that? No way, Qui. He just doesn?t have the hips!?

Qui-Gon produced the pair of stockings from his pocket.

?Oh.? Mace looked flustered.
    ?Oh indeed.? Jinn frowned. ?What do I do??
    ?Buy him a garter to hold it up with.? Windu replied. ?So the kid?s wearing Jemmiah?s clothes. So what. He comes back wearing her lipgloss often enough!?
    ?That?s not funny!?
    ?I think I could see him in fishnets, if I really closed my eyes and imagined.?

Qui-Gon glared.

?Maybe not.? Mace backtracked.

?Look!? Simeon pointed up at the holo screen on the cantina wall. ?It?s a report about the fire!?

All the masters and padawans stopped their individual conversations to look at the images being broadcast round Coruscant as they watched. It showed Footage of the emergency services tackling the blaze, and then a large amount of close-ups of the temple gathering outside the burning remains of the building.

?Yoda?s not going t

22. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Padawan Garos Hmiol, who was now quite sober, stared back at them. One thought ran through his head. Why did I go? Why did go? Why...

He had burnt down a bar. If Master Yoda didn't kill him, the bill would. And what would Master Biwo say? "Oh, hell." he muttered. "I need another drink."

As long as I'm dead anyway... He thought, grinning, might as well make it a night to remember. Or to remember me by.

[This message has been edited by Wampasmak (edited 05-10-2000).]

23. HealerLeona

Jan 18, 2000
    Sith!!! I hate this, I can't think of a thing to write.

24. Wampasmak

Apr 6, 2000
    Within ten minutes, Hmiol was intoxicated again. Not enough to make him speak like Yoda (Yet) but just enough to give everything a happy edge. He was going to be grilled by the masters anyway, and probably transferred to the life of a Jedi Farmer, so tonight he could do...whatever he wanted. He could insult some big, surly alien. He could dump his drink on someone, probably Simeon. He could burn down THIS bar. The possibilities were endless. He smiled. The first and last night of fun in his life was about to begin.

25. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    I...must...have...more! chokes back laughter This is soo funny! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.