main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Nirauan Night (j/j)- 5/5- LAST POSTIE IS UP!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JainaJag00, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ok.... all this belogs to lucas, lucasfilm or the authors of the EU. things u dnt reconise are mine.... etc..
    Chapter 1
    We are en-route to Niraun, and to Jag?s family. I?ve never met them before, and they?ve never heard of me accept the things Jag told them before he returned. I wonder what they?ll say. Will they accept me, or will the ?Soontir Stories? that were told to me by my father come true?

?Jaina? What are you thinking about?? Jag?s voice causes me to come out of my daydreams and focus on what?s happening now. Right now I?m sitting on my husband?s lap, and we?re looking out into the depths of hyperspace from the window of our wedding present. Unlike most people, my family tends to do wedding ceremonies a little different then most. My father kidnapped my mother before they got married, and my Aunt Mara had to get captured for her and my Uncle Luke to realize that they loved each other. For us, our honeymoon started with a trip to the shipyards sponsored by the folks from the Millennium Falcon; in other words, my mother, father, aunt, uncle and brother.

?Jaina, it?s your choice. You can pick,? my newlywed husband told me as we were looking at plans. There were so many, and I was looking at each one and its details and specifications. We singled out ones that could hold two fighters in the hold, and that could fit two people comfortably.

We picked one out that we decided to call the Niraun Night ok, that?s not where the title comes in, but it?ll have something to do with it because it was painted black and Jag said it reminded him of night on Niraun.

So now the Niraun Night is taking us on a journey to the unknown.

was it ok? this is my first fic (thats actually a fic)! hope u like. sry its so short, but i had like no time to write. chapter 2 will come in the middle of the week sometime i think!

-jj00

2. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    Cool! I want a spaceship for my wedding present! :p

Lucky Jaina, sitting on Jag's lap. [face_jealous]

Well done JJ00!! :D

3. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    I like it . . . i wonder what the hsip has ot do with everything . . .

4. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    Thanx TBF! glad u liked and responsed!

sry MJ! ddnt see u respond! glad u liked, and ul see in the last post i think.

5. Shinar

Shinar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2002
    Awwww [face_love] :)
    Can't wait to see more!

6. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    I don't read many Jaina/Jag stories, but this one seems worth it :) Write more soon!

7. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    shinar: glad u liked!

tahiri: thanx, and glad u read!

8. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    YEY! THAT WAS GREAT!

9. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    This is really great so far!!!! Can't wait for more and I love the reason for the ship's name. :)

10. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    JFS and Rogue: thanx!

11. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Great post. Glad this is up. Though im not gonna try to figure out the title.

12. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    lol, ym.

the next post will be up on wednesday!

13. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    yay! new postie on Wednesday, I'll be sure to read it JJ00!

14. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    bumpers. Bye everyone! cy'all in 6 days! :D

15. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    JSF13: glad u will!

thanx for the up TBF, and for beta-ing chapter 3! cya!

16. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    up for my poor new story!

17. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Dec 7, 2002
    Up for your happy story! :)

18. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    oooo! new story! great start JJ, can't wait to see what happens there! :)

19. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    JSF13: thanx!

Jedida: kewl! new reader. thanx, and i think ill put the post up today since up to chapter 4 is still @ the beta!

u ppl can expect chapter 2 later today.

20. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    hope all like!

Chapter 2
    As I look at my sleeping husband, I play with the rings in my case that I bring everywhere with me. One, a ring from the academy. This ring symbolizes me as a Jedi. Two lightsabers are crossed in the purple gem at the top. This gem was fused together from one of the almost-perfect crystals that I made with the crystal from my lightsaber. The next, is a ring that I got when I entered Rogue Squadron. This one has a black onyx stone at the top with an x-wing in it. It shows that I am part of the military and will forever be a pilot that defends my government?s freedom. The next ring is a recent one. This one has a green gem with a clawcraft engraved into the gem that is a symbol of two of the most important things that define me. One is my sleeping husband Jagged Fel. The other is my Corellian heritage as the ring was given to me in the Corellian tradition as an engagement ring.

The last ring is not in the box. This one I wear on my finger and it is just plain gold. This one is the most recent addition to my rings. This one is my wedding ring, and will be the one I will wear forever.

?You like that one?? Jag?s question is a surprise as I did not feel him wake up.

?It?s my favorite you know.? Jag drew me over, so I was sitting on his lap. He started to pet my hair, and he spoke so softly I could hardly hear him.

?I love you, and I wonder- did you ever look inside the ring?? I take the ring off, and look on the inside. An engraving meets my eye. My dearest Jaina, the love of my heart, and the breaker of my wall. To someone else this would have meant nothing, but it meant everything to me. This meant that the reason he was sitting here, and the reason I was sitting on top of him was because I had broken the barrier that surrounded his heart.

?No, but I did now and I love what it says.?

?As much as you love the person who gave it to you??

I try to punch him lightly, but he catches my arm and brings me in for a kiss. When we break I whisper, ?Almost, but not quite.? He smiles, and his smile lights up the world for me. Years ago, I would have laughed in someone?s face if they had told me that I?d be happy about Jagged Fel smiling; or that he smiled period. I look back into the holobook of my mind, and I remember the grim person Jag used to be. Then I look through my eyes of the present, and I see the person I have come to love.

21. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    one two three . . .

awww . . that was sweet!!!! good one JJ00!

22. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    awwww!!!!!

Jag is so sweet! why can't i have one of my own? *sigh*

23. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    ver nice post.

24. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    YM, MJ and Jedida: thanx guys! glad u liked! nxt post thursday i think.

25. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Sweet!!!!!!! I really like all her rings in her case!

~Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.