main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Nirauan Night (j/j)- 5/5- LAST POSTIE IS UP!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JainaJag00, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    0. happy 700 posties to me!!!

2. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Congrats on 700! Just popped in looking for a new post! Anytime soon?

3. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    hopefully... maybe- maybe not i guess

4. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    here you go- finally!
    *1 month later*
    After being with Derora, Astra and Ion for a month, I could tell when they were down or feeling sad. Derora was sitting in her room with the door open looking her lightsaber with a detached view. To others, she would just be inspecting a weapon which she did often but to me she was tormented inside. ?Hey, you need someone to talk to??

?Yes, I do. I was wondering- did you have any news about a Major Steve Kemman??

?Actually, he?s the one who gave me most of the information for my mission here.?

?So he?s alright. Thank the Force. I gave myself up so he could go back, you know. But he?s probably found someone else.? She moved her gaze to the ceiling, ?he probably thinks I'm dead.?

?Derora, listen to me. He hasn?t forgotten you. He misses you every day, and he loves you. I could see it in his eyes when I talked to him.?

?Really? I?ll have to send him some transmission some day. When it?s not as risky. Well, tell me, what was your mission here??

?To find you. And bring you back along with Astra and Ion.?

?Why them??

?To tell you the truth, I don?t know. My little brother came to me in a vision and told me I had to find them. So I did and now, I don?t know what I'm really gonna do. I think I should go a retrieve my babies though, and reunite you and Steve.?

?Well then, let?s do it. I?ll go and get Astra and Ion.?
    Blasting off in the Night with my three passengers onboard, I put us into hyperspace back to Mon Cal.
    sorry that took so long guys. i was kinda busy this week, so i had a coupla min to write this short thing up. this was kinda a filler tho. the next two posts are the end of ANN i think. two or three posties. im not sure yet.

5. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    Everything's ending... :(

Is there gonna be a sequel?? [face_hopeful]

I'm glad Derora has someone. :) Good postie! :D

6. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    :). yea... theres gonna be a few viggie/songic sequals but no story sequal. i simply dont have time or a plot :(. and sometime in the far future i think i might be co-authoring a VERY AU with TBF.

7. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    nice postie, JJ00!

8. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

great post girly! I can't believe the story is ending! wahhhhaa

~*Rose*~

9. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    Lt, RS: thanx!

10. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That was great! When are we gonna find out what Soontir is up to?

And ending it? NOO!!!

NYC

11. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    2 posts i think.

12. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Jaina gets to see her babies again. Hopefully a happy ending?

13. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    all i can promise is that ul like it (i hope).

14. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Uppers!!!

Great story...

-b-

15. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    JBM: thanx!!!

POSTIE!!!! its a long one guys- the longest for this story iv ever written!
    ?Control this is Colonel Jaina Solo-Fel aboard the Niruaun Night requesting clearance and a message sent to Major Steve Kemman to meet us in bay 14.?

?Granted, Colonel. Proceed to bay 14, and Major Kemman will be notified immediately. Control Out.?

?Alright guys, we?ve got clearance so we should be landing shortly. I suggest sitting down and buckling up.?

As we flew through the atmosphere of Mon Cal, I felt Steve arriving at the hangar. 30 seconds after he got there, we landed softly in the hangar bay. ?Alright, Derora- you?re going to report with me. Ion, Astra- can you guys wait on the ship while I explain to General Antilles why you?re here??

They nodded yes, and Derora and I went back to exit the ship. As soon as the ramp came down, I could feel their surprise at one another being there. I had shielded them from each other, and now that they could see each other I had let go. Derora went running into Steve?s arms and for a second I felt a little jealousy at her being able to touch her love.

?DER!!!!? Steve swept Derora up into a hug and a long kiss following afterward. One could feel their happiness miles away.

?I hate to break up the love fest here, but we DO have a debriefing to go to and a status to change.?

Reluctantly, they broke apart. ?Listen to me Der, don?t do that to me ever again. You hear me??

She laughed, ?I?ll do my best not to, Dem.? Together we walked to the hanger door and then we split.

Walking down the hall towards the Senior Officer?s Offices, I questioned Derora about her nickname for Steve, ?Hey, Der- where did ?Dem? come from? Last I looked, you could get ?Dem? from Steve or Kemman.?

?Oh, it?s an old thing from Star Squadron. Since Steve worked with demolitions, people called him ?Dem.? Since we were always together people used to just call us the ?Ds.??

?Now it all makes sense. Alright, we?re here. If you can wait here, I'm going to go in and exchange a few words with him.?

?Alright, see you soon.? Leaving Derora in the sitting area, I went into Wedge?s office.

?Colonel Jaina Solo reporting, sir.? I held my salute until it was returned,

?Sit down.? I sat in the chair opposite his desk as he started to go through some disks, ?at ease. So, Jaina, tell me about your trip, but first tell me why there is a young lady sitting outside in my sitting area and why your ship came in with four life-forms but only two are here.?

?Well Wedge, it?s a very long story, but to put it short, Major Derora Sanri has been on the MIA list but known to be in custody of the enemy for a couple of years and now she?s back.?

?Oh, thank you Jaina. That was most informative. You did not, however, explain the two life-forms sitting in your ship.?

?I was getting to that. Those two ?life-forms? are Astra and Ion, two members of the species that inhabits the planet of Raxus Minor, which is where I have been for most of my trip. I didn?t bring them here because one, they are civilians and two, they are somewhat of a shock to behold when you first meet them.?

?And why is that?? he still hadn?t looked up from his pile of disks he was going through.

?Sir, they have dark purple eyes, straight black hair, claws on the hands and feet and are rather large.?

He finally looked up, ?Ok, so let me get this straight: There is a person who is supposed to me MIA sitting outside my office and there are two rather large aliens sitting in my docking bay??

?Yes sir!?

?Ok, just making sure. Well, don?t keep miss MIA waiting so long. Bring her in.? I went outside his office to get Derora. When I went back in, Wedge had obviously found his disk because all others were in a drawer somewhere.

?Ok, Major Derora Sanri of the late Star Squadron. You are now the first person to be assigned to the new Nebula Squadron as leader of two-flight. You will be informed in one month as to who

16. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    nice postie, JJ00!

17. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanx, lt. at least u still read!

18. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    That's GREAT!!!!! I can't believe there's only 1 post left. There will be a sequal, right? Right? *Waves hand in air* You will write a sequal! *Watches as everyone loos at her weirdly, asking "Who do you think you ae, a Jedi?'* Hehe. Ok, shutting up now.

But seriously, I'd love a sequal.

NYC

19. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanx, NYC. no- no sequal but a series of sequal viggies!

20. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    ha HA!!!! I told you I'd catch up today, didn't I JJ00?

Well here I am! All the way from page 2 of this fic!

Initial reactions:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! JAG!!!!!!!!!! :_| :_|

Derora Sanri...now where have I heard that name before JJ00? ;)

*sniffle* poor Syal and Soontir.

Cute kiddies!

Interesting plot....

more!!!!!

Make sense? :p

21. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    I told you I'd catch up today, didn't I JJ00? All the way from page 2 yup! and im glad u did. wow! pg 2? that IS far back!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! JAG!!!!!!!!!!
    Derora Sanri...now where have I heard that name before JJ00?
    yea- jag IS dead.... unfortunately. DS- yea... i use her a lot. but we'll have to start working on her soon wont we?

Interesting plot.... im so glad u liked it! more will come as soon as i get time to write it!

22. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    I liked Steve's nickname ;)

Nice post. And long too. Good for you. Only one left - that's happy and sad at the same time isn't it. Look forward to the conclusion. Hopefully there will be a ghost Jag and the twins. :D

23. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    TKL: thanx! yea... its is kinda sad- but i try to make him sweet. ul like the conclusion. at least i hope u will.

24. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

good postie girly! I like it

there are two rather large aliens sitting in my docking bay??

got to love the look on wedge's face for that one.

can't wait for the next post! I can't believe this story is almost over!

~*Rose*~

25. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    im glad u did, RS! and yea, if i could see his face (even tho hes just in a story) it would be great i would think. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.