main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A (Not So) Little Naked Obi - Sequel a little naughtier Posted 6/3/11 Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obimom, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Title: A (Not So)Little Naked Obi - Sequel
    Author(s): Obimom
    Timeframe: JA,
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Siri
    Genre: Humor
    Keywords: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi
    Summary: Years later Siri has another confrontation with Obi-Wan in an embarrassing situation - a little less innocent, and a little more naughty - some suggestive language -

A (Not So) Little Naked Obi - Sequel

Obi-Wan strained against the chains holding him to the wall. They seemed to be force resistant because he had been unsuccessful in using the force to break free.

He wasn't sure how long he had been chained when he had come to. The couple who had captured him had still been in the room when he awoke. They had dangled the information Obi-Wan had been after in his face, and mocked him. He slowly became aware that the woman was looking at him with a hungry leer. The realization suddenly hit him. He was completely naked. He felt his face redden and the woman grinned at his embarrassment.

He looked at her questioningly. ?Why??

?For my amusement,? she snickered, her eyes wandering over the length of his body. Then she added. ?Also, if you do happen to break free, it will only delay you more trying to break down the locked door, then find your clothes. Just gives us more time, that?s all.?

As she leered at him again, her companion had grunted in disgust and said ?Come on! Why are you wasting time with him??

She had licked her lips and said, ?Oh, this is not a waste.?

?Let?s get out of here!? he had demanded, and she had reluctantly torn her eyes from Obi-Wan and and gazed at her companion. He gestured toward the door and she turned back to Obi-Wan, flashed him a farewell smile and then the couple had departed, laughing as they went.

That had been about 30 minutes ago, Obi-Wan surmised. He looked around the room again, but it was no use. The room was totally empty. Nothing he could use for leverage, nothing to use the force to help him escape. His clothes and lightsaber were no where to be seen. He twisted and turned in the chains against the wall, and tried again to use the force to break them. They creaked some, but held firm. With time he would be able to break them, he thought, but hoped his companions would get there long before then.

Siri, Ferus and Anakin were supposed to have met him outside after he had met with the woman to retrieve the data.

The woman had double crossed him; her companion had made a better deal with another, so they had used a vapor to knock Obi-Wan out. When he awoke he found himself chained to the wall in this most embarrassing of situations.

He sighed. How could he have been so stupid? He should have seen this coming. He only hoped his padawan and fellow Jedi would get there soon and that it would be Anakin who would find him and not Siri, although he wasn't sure which would be worse. Either way he knew he would never hear the end of it.

He finally heard a noise outside the door and looked toward the doorway. A violet light beam came through the door, cutting an opening into it.

Obi-Wan groaned and shook his head. "It just had to be her."

Soon Siri stepped into the room, saw him immediately and smirked.

" Kenobi, so nice to - see- you again,? she said with a smile, sauntering toward him. Her eyes slipped over his body then back up to meet his eyes.

"So it seems," Obi-Wan answered, humor coloring his voice. He chose not to be embarrassed by his situation. It wasn?t like it was the first time she had seen him this way. He seemed to remember in incident many years before in the creche fresher, right after a bath.

"Did she - do anything to you?" Her voice held concern, but was tinged with suppressed amusement.

"No, she just took my clothes, then ogled me, much as you are doing now."

"Can I help it if you're a very attractive man with - er - nice attributes?" Her eyes roamed over him as she continued her slow stroll toward him. Along with humor, her eyes held some sympathy for his uncomfortable situation. They also hel

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Funny, hilarious and so Obi-Wan and Siri

Love to see them together.

A nice viggie

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh that was great. :D *fans self*

Poor Obi-Wan. I'm not sure the man could possibly be any more embarrassed. And that captor using him as a toy... :mad: .

" Kenobi, so nice to - see- you again,? she said with a smile, sauntering toward him. Her eyes slipped over his body then back up to meet his eyes.

"So it seems," Obi-Wan answered, humor coloring his voice.

[face_laugh] I can hear Ewan McGregor delivering that last line.

Loved "Oh THAT lightsaber" as well. A few more "aggressive negotiations" jokes just came to mind. :p

Fantastic work. =D=

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Her eyes glinting with humor, she asked softly, almost seductively, ? Still want to share with me??

His eyebrows went up as his face broke into a half grin. So she also remembered their innocent encounter many years ago.

"Get much closer and I will be," he quipped.

Oh why couldn't it have been me that found him hanging in all his glory.

I had wonderful visions while reading this. Thanks for a great read.=P~

5. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    A story is supposed to paint a mental picture - I [face_love] the one this story painted.

Loved the banter, too.

6. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    This was hilarious - and delisciously naughty! [face_love] Wonderful work!!! [face_dancing] =D= [:D]

7. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Thank you to all who reviewed! More personal reviews will be written later. Right now I want to post a link to the story this is a sequel to. I forgot to the other day. This doesn't have to be read in order to enjoy the sequel, but it is connected, so here it is:

A Little Naked Obi

8. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Very funny, love their quips back and forth and just a little bit of tension. I would love more!

9. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    He perked right up when he saw me

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Interesting way of phrasing things, Siri has :p

I loved every minute of Obi-Wan's embarrassment almost as much as Siri did.

Great job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.