main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA A note on the current situation

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Silmarillion, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    I'm not going to get into politics here, but I'm really surprised you couldn't sort this out. I'm tired of sending out PM's as well, so this is the substitute.

Here's the deal.

Both parties who are involved in this matter will not contact each other by PM.

If I even think that you are posting to bait someone into a response you will be banned.

In short, keep your personal problems off this board.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then this probably doesn't apply to you. :)

Right, now let's get back to talking about Star Wars...

I think we can safely lock this now. Any questions/comments please PM me.

2. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    phew! I'm sure glad that's cleared up, I was almost getting worried there.

:D

¤Night

3. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Well said, Sil. And I hope everyone takes it to heart.

Night, that would have to be one of the best lurks ever!! :p

4. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Would you like a towel to dry your hands Sil?

5. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Sil our savior! Three cheers for Sil...

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!!

6. Pigalek

Pigalek Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2001
    Now now SM she's not Pilot there isn't any blood to wash off...

7. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Sil has Fanforce Global Staff's FULL Support. She has always done a great job.

8. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Agreed. Sil has things well in hand.

Incidentally, the offending party has received a lengthy ban, and any further incidents will be met with stronger punishments.

9. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    He has always done a great job

I thought Sil was a female, isnt she? I could be wrong....

?[face_plain]

10. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I knew that, just tired. Bad typo [face_blush]

11. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Thank you to all the admin staff for attending this situation.
    I regret that my private life has been brought onto these boards once again, and that it has this time involved innocent parties that had nothing to do with the original situation.

Hopefully now we can all get back to the original purpose of this board, which is to interact with fellow fans in our local area.

And please, if anyone ever again feels the need to dredge ancient history, I'm sure you have other means at your disposal to contact me.

SM

12. SWDAD

SWDAD Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2001
    SWDAD has removed this message because it was wrongly stated who placed the bann on her brother Kasteele.

I still see the bann as incorrect and Fan Force has already been contacted. As for those of you who must attack people within my family. please do so in private as to avoid any more of this stuff. It is all so childish on all sides. Kasteele, as Kasteele came here and speciffcally asked to have this all left alone, yety several people continue to attack him. He is a star wars fan as you are, let him be what he came here to be, thank you

13. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    1) try taking it up on PM
    2) if that doesn't work, take it to Nathan via PM
    3) if you banned before you can do that, email the admins email address
    4) do not attack a mod on an open forum, cause that's just stupid
    5) if you ARE going to do so, you have done so on Communications
    6) not the bridgest are ya?

¤Night

14. SWDAD

SWDAD Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2001
    night....this has been done, the attack as you call it, is an open full out complaint that is word for word copied to the offices of fan force.

15. Silmarillion

Jul 20, 1999
    Kasteele has been banned by Sil from these boards...

Wrong. Get your facts straight please.

.. which means this is not a political thing here it is the friendships this person is showing abnd I will likely be banned for my complaining about the personal flagrant abuse that a board manager is using.

Firstly, Sith Magician had to go through hell and high water to convince me of his case. Believe me, if not, ask him.

Secondly, you will not be banned for not agreeing with a mod, but there is no "personal, flagrant abuse" being used.

This same message is being sent to the owners of this board.

I can tell you now, all that is going to achieve is to send it to the RSA's and Managers of FanForce, who ALL agree with me about this.

I would expect that sil should withdraw completely after a full appology for banning my friend.

Ha! Not on your life, buddy. And I didn't ban him, so it's a moot point.

As the total fact is, that as of recently, Kasteele attacked or challanged no one, he simply got married to someone that was in disagreement with a friend of sil.

No, he was trolling to illicit a negative response from someone on the boards. THIS IS WRONG.

THIS IS WRONG, any board operator who would allow any and I mean any of these parties including sil to remain is not following any style of logic.

You've been here, what? 2 months? And you think you know how these boards work, and what kind of logic I use? Grow up.

So go ahead sil, bann me to, it is to late, this post will be posted to the ownership just the same.

Like I said, you won't be banned for having a differing view than that of management, but one of the conditions of posting here is accepting moderator decisions.

You have offened many people who were not involved in this silly little fight and you have tainted your own name by doiung the bidding of others.

As of today, I have not recieved a single message from anyone who I have "offended" except for you.

I can say that, the attackers, SM and Sg are not banned and at least Kasteele is, and knowing your actions, you banned his wife as well. BAD AND IMPROPER use of your authority

I did not ban Kasteele. I did not ban his wife. I did not misuse my authority. Am I getting through yet?

16. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    How pathetic.

I cannot understand the insistence from SW and Kasteele that they should post here, they attack my girlfriend via PM following a simple request to leave us alone, snide comments are made in another thread, and, as you say SWDAD, our friends have been meassaging them to just get lost.

Why do they keep thinking they have friends here in WA? I see no eveidence of anyone but you, a sock puppet I may add, coming to their defense, and it has been made abundantly clear they are not wanted by just about all who post here.
    And I can tell you, noone at all on this board wishes to see this go any further, the problem has been dealt with, and the perpetrators banned, you 3 are the only ones unhappy about it, go find another message board.

17. SWDAD

SWDAD Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2001
    you have gotten through perfectly. I do publiccly appologise for thinking it was you that banned him. I have said my appology both private and public now. But I will disagree with your comment about Kasteele "trolling". I have read ALL of his posts and I mean all of them. Not one was trolling, in fact almost all of them asked for people to stop once they had said their peice. he did not even fight back when they attacked his wife. He does not want fights, he does not want this stuff. He is a star wars fan and that is why he is here and will remain here. He is also involved with many other groups to do with start wars and has not passed this problem to them. He has asked me once again to simply ask that all of this just stop. None of this is worth being involved in anymore. If people do not want to be in touch with him or his wife, ignore their presence as they will be doing the same

Can we all please justy get back to what we are here for?

STAR WARS

18. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    I wqould love to leave him alone.
    And in that sense, can you ask him to stop asking for ICQ auth from our friends, who are now completely sick of telling him no, no more emails or PMs to me or Sith Gecko, and just generally go away and have a nice life?
    I just can't get why they want to be involved in a group of ppl who have now made it collectively clear we want nothing to do with them.
    Also, I will now be seeking legal advice for harrassment, as between previous posts, PMs and posts on another board, their is sufficient case to haul him into court.
    If you want no part of this SWDAD, I suggest you just admit defeat, and leave.

19. Silmarillion

Jul 20, 1999
    -- If people do not want to be in touch with him or his wife, ignore their presence as they will be doing the same

Well, both of them will not be posting in this forum again so my guess is they will be ignored. Very ignored.

20. Pigalek

Pigalek Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2001
    oh you mean we have permission to be snobby and stuff :D

21. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Dripple...Dripple...Dripple... and... CUT!!

Ok thats a wrap folks lets pack away this lighting and camera equipment and then we can all go home and forget this movie was ever created.

Night everyone... take care!

22. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Y'know, a good start would not be posting smart ass comments that keep bumping it back up top,
    Just a suggestion.

23. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Ohhhh... you just bumped it up the top....

Oh so did I, heh... whoops [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.