main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV A Online RPG is here!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Toku_Blint, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toku_Blint

Toku_Blint Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    PMing me here is fine. Umm, go ahead and let me know your email address and what you want your handle to be on the board. I will probably be able to work you in the next couple of days, so the sooner you can get your sheet done, the better. After that, it will be a while before I could work you in.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    whoa, whoa, whoa. I was just kidding with my statement. I know my stuff was late. I know that. I was just making a joke about Morondude joining. I also know I was offered a spot in the other roleplay and I turned it donw, but after reading it I just found hysterical and asked if I could join. If so, great, If not, I'll know better next time.

These message boards really need a tone-of-voice feature.

I did not say anyone should be kicked. I tried to get ahold of Jaded through Petra to make she was aware of it. And yes I know you were joking Acthar

3. Toku_Blint

Toku_Blint Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    The whole situation was out of line. There should never have been any mention by anyone of kicking other people out. I know that you didn't mean it that way, but nothing of that nature should have been posted to begin with (you weren't even the one who posted it, so don't worry about it).

Now let's accept the fact that nobody is getting kicked out of anything and forget about it.

4. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Yeah, nobody is getting kicked out of my game. Axia can join, I just character sheets and stuff, I PMed you the info on sending it to me. I just wish the game would move a bit faster, but, meh, c'est la vie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.