main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV A P4-2.5, G-Force4 128, with 1Gb ram L.A.N. PARTY???????????

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by galaxy419, Aug 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galaxy419

galaxy419 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    ok, so i may be ''jumping the gun'' here, but after the last LAN party, i just can't wait!! We only had four people there to!

{TSS} rulz by the way (if you didn't know)

Anyway, since the promised date of ''Server Thursday'' is rapidly approaching, i figure we owe it to UNLV (at the very least, for letting us use there place) to try out the new machines, and get them running properly for the student's ;)
    And since no one needs to bring there own cpu, we should have a good turnout.

So, i guess its all up to Jonny, so show your support!!!!!
    Can we use the lab jonny??? huh huh, can we can we???

im down to frag everyone!!! lets make it a jk2, quake 3, and unreal night~~
    lets get on this everyone!! My vote is for Saturday night, but i'm flexable. (not literally)

peace~~

POST SUPPORT HERE:

2. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    sounds fun, so you guys have a lab already that you can play those games on? i would like to come, saying i dont have to work when you decide to do it.

3. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    Yep! That's what I'm working on right now. The rooms are done, kinda, and I just finished moving the tables in yesterday. Today I started on rewireing the network cables...Dang! That took me all day! Anyone that has ever made a data closet before knows what I'm talking about.

I'd love to try and get em done by Saturday but we'll see. I'm working as fast as I can. The machines are SWEET, it should be fun. My boss is even siked about having a LAN party there! how bout that?

4. galaxy419

Jul 1, 2002
    So this is going to sound REAL BAD, seeing how i started this thread and all, but as the vote stands right now it's 6-1, in favor of..................CAMPING!!!!

Yes you herd that right...CAMPING.
    My father-in-law and the rest of the whole family wants to go camping, and since i'm outvoted and the LAN party was not ''set in stone'', it looks like i'm going. :_|

Don't get me wrong, the gutting of fish and sleeping on the rock hard ground in a tent is super fun and all, but i DO NOT want to miss this LAN party!!

So Jonny, if you can't finish the wiring, i won't be mad at-cha. Hopefully we can do it the week of the 30th.

Oh, the awful pain of this situation!!
    Maybe i will contract the ''West Nile Virus'' and will have to come home early ;)

You guys will still play with me....right??
    I don't think it's contagious......?

Anyway, i said what i had to say, so i'm going to find some leaves to wipe my.....err.....<is this poison ivy??> :eek: :( :_|

5. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    Hey Johnny

Trust me I know exactly what you are talking about wiring a closet :)

C

6. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I am down with this LAN party, let me know when. Maybe now that galaxy416 won't be there, I won't get killed off all the time- Oh wait, I forgot about world ranked jonnyflamehead! :)

Protoss, you are totally welcome to come play, keep checking our boards for when it will be!

7. galaxy419

Jul 1, 2002
    yeah, and thats 419, talon_mouth....errr....uhhh ;)

8. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Whoops! Sorry, man. My bad!

9. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    don't think we'll have it this weekend becuase I don't think I'll be done with the labs. There is so much stuff to do it's insane. Anyone want to come by tommorrow and help hook up computers? I'll be there from 10am-7pm give me a call if you want to help...

210-1768

unless there is a miriacle we'll have to have it somewhere else... =(

10. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Ok guys, Ive been away for a while, but now I am back and ready to frag. Ive been working very hard and trying to get myself used to the whole "working mans life" again.

But now I am ready......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.