main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA A pair of Commonwealth Cantina Birthdays!!!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by James3, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Happy Birthday Aimee and Joe!!!!!

Both of y'all have milestone birthdays today!!!!!=D=

2. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Yes indeed, fine Birthday wishes to all. For a most safe and happy day to you and also to Luke for his special day as well.
    Cheers!

3. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Thanks! I would have responded sooner but I couldn't remember the link to the boards. They say memory is the first thing to.. um... well I forget the rest.

I got the new Star Wars visual dictionary for my birthday, it is AWESOME and is a great costuming reference.

4. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Thats a great gift you've got there! I've enjoyed the heck outa mine. It's highly recommended to all and pretty much covers anything and everything. You gotta get Eddie to comeout with some of his vooks sometime at a meeting. He's got several that are coffee table size limited editions that'll make your mouth water looking at them. You could get lost in them for hours at a time. Very nice.

5. utinnigirl

utinnigirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2007
    I had a wonderful birthday!! My amazing husband took me to a sushi dinner and he had taken a cake to the resturant earlier and had them bring it out after our dinner. Then yesterday he bought me a laptop so we both can be on the boards at the same time instead of him always having the computer to himself. Today he took me ice skating and we had a lot of fun. [face_dancing] =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.