main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A pass around Star Wars meets Earth (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Aug 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Yes I'm going to start another pass around. And Yes I do like pass arounds and Star Wars meets..... So anyway. I hope this turns out OK. I'll warn you I've only read 3 of the JA books.
    This is set a couple years before TPM and around modern day earth. IE late 1999-2000.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Obi-Wan sat on the bridge watching the starlines go by. <I wonder what is going on on each of those little dot's right now.> he thought.He was supposed to be relaxing (meditating) but he had started to daydream instead.

"Obi-Wan...."Qui-gon said as he headed up to the bridge.

"Yes Master."Obi-wan said, shaking away his thoughts.

"How long until we revert back to real-space?"

"About 10 minutes."

"You ready to go home?"

"Yes, master."He answered trying to make it sound genuine. The truth was he was exausted and the thought of haveing to stand in front of the council for hours telling about how their latest mission went was not something he was excited about.

"Very good." Qui-gon said. Giving him a knowing smile and sitting down in the co-piolets seat.

Just then an alarm went off.

"What's that?" Obi-wan asked.

"I'm not sure. Looks like some kind of engine malfunction, bring us out of hyperspace."

Just then the ship rocked violently and there was an explosion in the back and they were pulled out of hyperspace.

"Master this isn't Coruscant." Obi-wan said as he saw Qui-gon go to the back to checkon the damage.

Qui-gon came back in a few minutes."The engines are totally burned up. Find out where we are.'

"WEll the good new's, we're at the edge of a planetary system. The bad new's it's not on any of the charts."

"Well we have to go somewhere to make repairs. See if there are any colonies on any of the planets."

"There," Obi-wan said. "The third planet apears to have somethin on it. I'm picking up several satalites in orbit."
    --------------------------------------
    Meanwhile on Earth.....

"Sir I'm pickin up strange readings."

"Elaborate."

"It looks like a ship, and its heading this way."

"Track it and get hold of our people on the shuttle."

"Yes, sir"
    ------------------------------------
    "Master there apears to be a craft of some sort heading this way."

"Contact them."

"They aren't responding. I'm picing up several low band audio only waves.They apear to be coming from that ship."

"Let's here them."

"Yes master."

"'.......don't understand. Where could they have come from....I don't know.......What are our orders sir?"

"Master I don't believe they have had any contact with the republic."

"Perhaps not, can you contact them?"

"I think so........."
    --------------------------------------------
    Area 51 base

"Have you found out who they are yet?"

"No, sir they don't match any of the other ships. Sir NASA is trying to contact them."

"Get hold of the two agents on 'loan' to the NASA base."
    -------------------------------------------
    NASA Base

"Amanda here."

"Yea, Amanda, is Jackie there to?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well can you put us on the speaker phone?"

Amanda pushed the speaker phone. "Jackie you might want to listen to this." She said and saw Jackie pull off her head phones.

"Well, you guy's are in luck. The pigs are flying tonight and NASA is trying to contact them."

"Your kidding."Jackie said."Please tell us this isn't another crash?"

"No I'm not kidding. they are really up there. Now your ordres are to convince your 'superiors' to let you make first contact as soon as they land."

"Yes sir." Both women said.

"And try not to pull rank unless oyu absolutely have to. I'd rather not have you blow your cover story."

"Yes, sir."

"And remember all information is to be sent dirrectly here and is classified until further notice."

"Uh sir if they are going to land here aren't the newspapers going to find out about it?"

"Of course they are. That's why one of our "experimental craft" just apeared in orbit.Now get down to headquarters before they do to much without you."
    -----------------------

2. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Boy that droped like a rock.
    Could somone please comment. Even bad comments would be better than none.

3. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Just found this, interesting. I hope you have plans to continue. I know I will read!

4. JEDIMASTERYU

JEDIMASTERYU Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 11, 2000
    No actually this is quite good I love sci-fi, would have replied but I don't have any ideas for this one yet, will post something good on here sooner or later, I would be glad to help.

5. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Thank you to for posting. I'll try *ow* I will right something more.

JEDIMASTERYU feel free to join in whenever you have any thing to add.

That goes for you to Kelly Kenobi.

6. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Well here goes nothin'.
    ---------------------------------------------
    The two women walked into the control room.

"We need to know what is going on with that ship up there." Jackie said walking over to one of the men at a concil. She saw Amanda walking toward the commander on the other side of the room.

"What? How did you know there was a ship up there?"

"I know. Now what can you tell me about it?"

"I can't tell you anything. I don't have permission of orders to tell you anything."

Jackie sighed. She looked over at Amanda and could tell by the look on Amanda's face that she wasn't getting very far either.
    -----------------------------------
    "Sir." Amanda said. "I was wondering if I could speak with you about that ship up there."

"How did you know about.....never mind I probrably don't want to know." <darn military people. Think they have to know about everything.>

"I'd like to know if you've made contact yet."

"No know will you leave and let me do my job."

"Actually sir I was wondering if I could be in charge of fir.....of contacting them. We believe it may be a military craft."

"If it's a military craft then why aren't they contacting the shuttle."

"Sir I respectfully ask to be one of the people asigned to meet the people aboard that ship when they land."

"I'll consider it. But that ship isn't landing anywhere near here until we can find out if it is hostile or not."

Amanda turned to see Jackie heading towards her. She walked over to her. "Well. How'd it go."

"Not good. Counldn't get anything, you."

"Nothing. I suggest we man our stations if you know what I mean and hope the commander lets us meet the ship when it lands."

"I'm on it."
    ---------------------------------
    "Master. I believe we can contact them now."

"Very well.Turn on the com."

"Done."

"Uh, This is the Republic vessel Freedom. Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn speaking. We request assistance."

"Yeah right," a voice said over the com."And I'm Luke Skywalker."

"Pleased to meet you Luke. Do you think that we could get some assistace here."

"Good grief," The voice said." Don't you people know how to take a joke? What planet you from any way?"The Jedi heard laughing in the back ground. Not knowing what was so funny they replied honestly.

"Coruscant." Qui-Gon replied.
    Aboard the Atlantis (do they still use that shuttle?)

The woman behind him was laughing. He gave her a bad look.

"Hello Luke, nice to meet you." She teased.

"Quiet they're talking again."

"Coruscant." The voice came over the radio.

That started her laughing again. he gave her a nasty look then unstrapped and floated behind her.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Well I thought they might want to talk to Princess Leia while I go get Han and Queen Amidala."

"Oh come on Michael. Surely this is some kind of practical joke."

"Fine you deal with the jokers while I go get Jennifer and Nathan."

"Fine go right ahead."
    NASA

"Sir it apears that the UFO is sending the Shuttle a message."

"Let's her it."

"...........Shuttle Freedom, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn speaking. We request assistance.......Yeah right and I'm Luke Skywalker."They heard the shuttle reply"........Pleased to meet you Luke. Do you think we could get some assistance here.......Good grief don't you people know how to take a joke. What planet are you from anyway........."There could be laughing heard in the background. Obviously coming from the shuttle."........Coruscant."

Suddenly one of the concils began beeping.

"Sir we're getting a message from the shuttle."

"Put them on."

"Sir, This is Lindsey. What are we supposed to do. have you been listening to the transmision."

"We've been listening. I want you to tell them to follow you down through the next window. We'll figure this out then."

"Yes sir."

"Commander." Jackie spoke up.

"Uh," He said holding his hand up."Let me guess you two want to go meet the ship."

"Yes sir."

"Fine the window is

7. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Uh good? bad? yes? no? OK Tell me if this really sucks. I don't want to make a fool out of myself for to long.

8. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    This is great, please continue.

9. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Well believe it or not. I did have a post for this but when I tried to copy and paste I got and illegal operation. And being the dunce I am I forgot to save it. (It sucked anyway) So It may be a day or two before I can think of anything. And post

10. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    oooooohhhhh I love sci Fi, you know how to rope me into a story, the only thing is I haven't read ANY JA books, Oh well I've read a couple fan fics

Oh I'm going to connect this to the other A pass around Star Wars Meets Earth. . .

Your Fault I love Sci Fi, you put Jackie and Amanda in it so Pth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Jackie sighed, "It all starts again now dosent it?"

Amanda smiled, "Yeah, but arn't you excited, we get to meet who just about started it all, before it all started."

A smile crosed Jackie's face and she was just about to laugh, "But we already met who started it all, and got lost in his house, locked in Hoth plus!"

"Yeah that was a while ago, How long on Earth now, What about 6 years?" Amanda asked quizically.

"Un huh, though we wern't here most of that time," Jackie said as she wacthed the sky, She wondered what her sister and Michi were doing. When they came back after their training, The foursome had broken up, Rhonda and Michi, had stayed as Ambassodors FROM earth, while Jackie and Amanda had gone home to be ambassadors TO earth. She looked at her Freind, "What do you think it will be like to meet HIM?"

Knowing that her freind already knew who it was in the Freedom, without being told, annoyed her. "I don't know," Amanda did her best to sound like she knew as well. She wasn't the best at Identifying Unknown presences.

"And to think he's younger than he was in the Phantom Menace" Jackie crooned, then stopped herself, remembering her guy who was many light years away. Also remembering that she had aged a bit since she first left Earth, she was 22 and even 18 was too young for her.

Amanda finally realized who was on the shuttle and made comment, "If he's younger so is Qui-Gon."

That caught their attention for a little while, but then the dot they were wacthing began to grow increasingly larger, Their guests from the Old Republic had arived"

11. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    YIPEEE!!!!! She found it and she posted!!!!
    BTW I love the way you conected the two. That was GREAT!!!!

12. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    hmmmmmmm.........
    -------------------------------
    Back at Area 51

The commander was getting worried. How long was it going to take before they contacted him. He sincerly hoped they didn't get themselfs in another fix. Or that they had to use that force or whatever it was of theirs.

<I can't believe I gave them this assignment after what happened 6 years ago.>

He stood up again and began pacing.
    Aboard the Freedom.

"Master we are coming up on what apears to be some kind of road. It appears the Shuttle is landing on it."

<There is something strange down there.> Obi thought to himself.

"Very well follow them down."Qui-Gon said calmly.
    "Here they come." Amanda said as the Shuttle touched down on the runway.

The girls whatched as the shuttle came to a stop and the Strange craft seemed to hoover then land directly behind it. They looked at each other then ran over to the Republic ship.
    Qui-Gon got up and headed toward the hatch and Obi-Wan got up and followed him.

The door to the transport opened and they saw two women standing at teh end of the exit ramp.

Somehow Obi-Wan knew they were the sorce of the strange feeling but he couldn't quite place what it was about them.
    Qui-Gon looked at the two women. They were dressed in strange attire unlike anything he had seen before. There was also something about them.
    Jackie and Amanda looked at the two figures at the top of the ramp then gingerly stepped up onto the ramp and headed towards them.

"Master Qui-Gon, Padawan Kenobi, We wish to welcome you to Earth." Jackie said in a formal manner.
    Obi-Wan tensed. These people know who they were. And what they were. Then it clicked. That strange feeling.

"You're Jedi!" He said loudly in surprise.

13. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Well no shoot sherlock!!!!

hmmmm was what we did 6 years ago really that bad??? I mean we only went trapsing about the US, and the White house (found a relly deep chasam there) and just up and left. . . . .

really it wasn't that bad. . . .

14. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    great post, More soon. Almost have a part to put in I do.

15. JediMistressAdi

JediMistressAdi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2000
    I luv it! post more!

16. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    Amanda and Jackie bowed. Amanda spoke.

"Trained by the great Jedi Master Luke Skywalker of the New Jedi Order in the New Republic."

Obi-Wan looked confused.

"Trained by the great Master Luke Skysomething of the New Republic Order in the New Jedi!?"

Jackie smiled.

"Something like that, yes, we have been sent here from Coruscant in the future as Ambassadors to Earth, since we are from Earth."

Qui-Gon furrowed his brows in concentration.

"From the future?" he questioned in disbelief.

Jackie picked up on his suspicion and replied.

"You'll find that we know everything about you and the Old er. your Republic."

Amanda cut in.

"Also we will fill you in on the details of who we are and what we are doing here."

Obi-Wan still puzzled.

"From.... the future."

Amanda nodded.

"If you like we can fill you in on the details of your lives and what happens in the universe."

Obi-Wan's eyes lit up, it seemed as if he were about to say 'Sure we'd be glad to know.' But Qui-Gon spoke first.

"That will not be necessary, knowing our future could cause irreparable damages to it."

Jackie spoke.

"I guess it starts all over again huh, Amanda... Amanda!"

Amanda was staring intently at Young Obi-Wan who was blushing at the attention. Jackie hit Amanda who immediately seemed to snap out of the trance she seemed to be in.

"No staring." warned Jackie.

"But he's cute." pleaded Amanda.

"That isn't very Jedi-like Amanda." said Jackie

Qui-Gon smiled at his blushing apprentice.

"Ah, you seem to be attracting quite a bit of attention Obi-Wan." Qui-Gon teased.

"Master!" Obi-Wan shouted

"Er hem! Shouldn't we be getting out of here." said Jackie.

Qui-Gon nodded.

"By all means, lead the way." said Qui-Gon.

Hope ya like, if not, just ignore.

17. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Well he is quite good looking. hehe:)
    OK here goes.
    ---------------------------------------------
    The four trapsed down the ramp just in time to see the Shuttle crew heading toward them.

"So," Michael was saying."They get in this room and the sith is in there. But just as they are running down the tunnel towards the sith these energy beams come down seperating them from each other and the si......"

At this point Michael looked up to see the four walking down the ramp towards them.

"Y....You....You're....uh." Jenifer started then fainted.

"Oh my gosh." Michael said."You're......no that's impossible."

Nathan and Linsey who had bent down to see if Jenifer was OK stood up and looked at Michael then the guests.

"And you are." Lindsey started without preamble.

"I'm Qui-gon Jinn and this is Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Yea right." Michael said. Even though it looked as if they may be telling the truth after all.

Qui-gon not sure what to say just stood there. But Obi-Wan wasn't so shy and was tired of people disbelieving them.

"WE ARE WHO WE SAY WE ARE!" He yelled. "WHY WON'T ANY OF YOU BELIEVE US. AND YOU." he said turning to Amanda and Jackie."YOU SAY YOUR FROM THE FUTURE. BUT YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE...."

//Obi-Wan calm yourself!//Came qui-gon's voice. It was an order.

"None of this makes any sense. We had a hyperdrive malfunction. Hyperdrive malfunctions to not cause you to travel through time."

"Actually." Amanda started."You're right. You didn't travel through time. Or not time as you think of it. This is hard to explain. Just trust me. With the right type of Hyperdrive malfuntion you can travel from your time to ours. In if you know how to do it it doesn't even have to be an acident. You can intentionally travel between your 'time' and ours."

Obi-Wan paused to think about this, but the Shuttle crew had been staring at the four through the entire thing finally spoke up.

"What are you talking about?" Nathan asked.

"Are you saying they are really Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan." Michael asked at the same time.
    ------------------------------------------------
    OK What you think?

18. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    O goodie goodie. . .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jackie rolled her eyes. //it starts again// she told Amanda
    //You've told me that many times hun// was the reply

Jackie calmed herself again, "Of corse this is obi wan and Qui gon, but you won't remember seeing them here to day" She said as she waved her hand.

Michael looked at her confused. "Yes I will"

Jackie sighed and waved her hand "No you won't"

It was Michael's turn to sigh " Yes I will, I'm an astronaught mind tricks don't work on me."

Amanda looked at Qui-gon //could you help her please? Affect mind isn't one of her stronger aspects and it's important that they don't remember seeing you, security matter//

Qui-Gon shrugged then intoned "You won't remember seeing me or my aprentice" at that the whole group of astronaugths, even Jenifer who was coming through, repeated
    "We won't remember seeing you or your aprentice"

Then to Jackie he advised, "you just have to use a little more. . Force. . in your voice."

and the group walked on. . .

19. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    LOL I like.

OK Just writing to tell those of you who don't know from the other ones. I'm leaving on vacation. I'll be back Saturday. Bye.

20. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    go~lly I LOVE SCI FI, you always get me posting on these things and then leave on a vacation. . . .

NOT FAIR

J/k

21. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Your right its all a devious trick. Not really.:):)

22. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    YOu know it is. . .

23. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
  24. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Ok seeing as once again I can't think of anything (not a JA fan) I'll just up this for the time being

25. darth_flirt

darth_flirt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2000
    This is a great story you got going here. Keep working on it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.