main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A pass around Star Wars meets Earth (JA)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Aug 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    Decided to post again so you would get an e-mail saying this is up.

EDITED: Edited for continuity. Back to how I originally planned it in fact ;)

"This is Ultima 1. Requesting permission to attack Imperial forces," Paul commed, sick of waiting while the Imperial forces landed.

"This is Sand Panther 1 on Protector. Request denied," replied Colonel Varth.

"So the New Republic is seriously considering allowing this Imperial madman to take over Earth? Turning on us like you turned on the Jedi during the Vong War?" Paul asked, incredulous at the denial.

"I'll ignore that Paul. Let me just say that there are things I can't tell you on an open channel. By the way, is the tape set for my show?"

Ah, of course. Paul thought. Her favorite TV show is J.A.G. The Chiss and Imperial Remnant must be on the way. "Yeah. Hopefully no harm will come to it," Paul replied, indicating that he understood her message.

"You might even be back down there before it's on. After all, it's a long time until it's on," he continued, subtly asking how long they would have to wait.

"There's a special showing in about half an hour," she assured him.

"What was that about lead?" asked Ultima 7, a Corellian pilot recently assigned to Earth.

"Cut the chatter, Seven. I'll tell you later."

2. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    hmmmm....interesting...very interesting

3. Grand_High_Admiral

Grand_High_Admiral Jedi Master star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    Ummm...this may be a stupid question Amanda...but how are you on a shuttle when you are on Earth with my character on the MACBTs on the way to the conference zone in Arizona or did I not make that clear.You and Jackie are the representatives for the NR the other ambassadors are finding their own way to the conference I didn't every world leader that would take too much time I have you and Jackie onboard my personal train on the way to the conference. That is what I meant when i said load the Jedi no the trains but let Ms.Unakorn go of her own volition.(This is like my 3rd or 4th post on page 34) I have already landed with the two of you on my trains and we are on the way to the conference.Sorry to point this out I just think it is a problem which must be corrected for the sake of continuity.
    Signed,
    GHA

4. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    changed from shuttle to MACBT

5. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    Sorry meant to remove post before went on vacation.
    Sorry for the inconvenience
    GHA

6. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    I have edited my previous post for the sake of continuity.

7. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Going on vacation...

8. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Due to time constraints I'm going to leave this thread. I'd like to let you all know it's been great writing with you. I'll see you all around the forum I hope. So goodbye for now, see you around.

Amanda

9. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    So...does this mean this is the end???Or do we continue?
    GHA

10. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    We should end the story. Or at least try to.

11. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    I agree but who will be the new leader??
    I think Jackie, she has the most seniority out of all of us.
    GHA

12. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Yeah. That would probably be best.

13. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    That'd be great but would anybody actually think about any of my suggestions. . . ?

I don't know. I think we should just finish it.

14. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    I agree.

Here are the major points I think we have left:

Battle
    Conference
    Future of each of the main characters
    * Paul commanding Earth Defense Force fighter wing
    * Amanda and Ganner marriage
    * Whatever you 2 have planned for your characters

15. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    That's it I'm doing it.

Anything said or done in this post will not be revoke upon any threat. If you want to see where I have the athority or the ability to do the things that I will be doing, Read the posts from when Amanda and I started this thread 3 years ago. This thread was built on silly antics and things working that logically would never have any posibilities of working. I'm working off that now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luke, Mark, Good to see you." The man in flannel stated as he stepped into the room. "I see you're having some problems. Let's see if we can work them out."

The two identical men to an identical step back in awe at who was in front of them. It was almost as the Force itself had entered the room. "Mr. Lucas," The men breathed a sigh of relief, the deius dax macanica (a/n: this is a, probably misspelled, latin/classical theater reference meaning the god from the machine) had arived. This man was the force and could do anything with a wave of his hand.

"Sir," Luke said motioning to the screens of the command room, "The GHA has surrounded earth, broken into the whitehouse, Landed an invasion army on earth, with enough fire power in orbit to obliterate all sentinent kind. He also has Jackie and Amanda hostage on a train that is heading in this direction. He wants to rule earth by a hand of fear! We are trapped in a corner here and there is nothing that we can do."

Lucas looked at Luke for a moment. "I must admit I'm a bit dismayed that you, who have come out on top against frightening odds time and time again have alloud yourself to be backed into a corner."

"Ah but you are forgeting, in those time I had writers who were at least marginally kind to me." Luke replied. "They always gave my side a way out of winning it all." He shook his head, "I don't believe that the writers I have now are all that capable of dispelling this threat."

::Maramijade runs in smacks the back of his head and glares at him,:: "I resent that."

Luke looks at her a moment, "Go back to work and finish this thing you silly git, your the one who wrote me saying that about yourself anyway."

Maramijade looks puzzeled for a moment than shakes her head. "Yeah I guess I did. Sorry, I'll leave again." With that she reopens a plothole in the thread and steps out.::

"There is always something you can do." Lucas replied, (apparently he didn't notice the poor writer's plight)( then winked. "Believe in the force." With that he snapped his fingers. An aid came running up cell phone in hand. "Jae, get me the rest of the design team."

Jae Schuster, a talented artist and who happened to be married to Jackie's cousin, nodded and gathered up the Star Wars design team. In lest than 5 minutes a new war council sat in to take control of the situation.

"Now," Lucas said begining the meeting. "We have to end this conflict and bring peace, well relative peace back to earth while alligning them with the NR, and pushing out this rouge imperial warlord who seems to have limitless weapons capabilities."

"Well sir," Jae asked, "What has worked before?"

"Well about 10 years ago," Lucas began, "Jackie and Michi used a high pitched screem and a sailor moon pen to dispell a room full of secret service men." He looked around the table with a serrious look upon his face. "It seems, men, that the only way to dispell an evil of this magnitude is through sheer silliness." He thought a moment. "Jae, get Robin Williams over here. And contact Warner Brothers, we need the guy who did The Animaniacs too."

"But sir," Luke whinned, "Everything we come up with the GHA has dispelled without a seccond glance or made up 5 new weapons in reponse too."

To that Mara came up behind him and slaped him across the back of the head. "Stop whinning, it's disgusting on a man of your stature."

Luke looked down, "yes Mara."

"That is why I got involved Luke." Lucas took a fatherly tone. "It was just inacceptible that you had been pushed back this far." He grinned. "After all, I am Ameri

16. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    Not fair...we should be the only ones to have the ability to write our characters.
    You can't just end it like that.
    I object most adamantly and wholeheartedly to this fictional ending upon where nothing is accomplished.I also disagree with this being done behind my back.
    GHA

17. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    On second thought I nominate myself to be in charge since I am of the highest military rank and since silly antics play no part in the completion of a story.Therefore we shall follow Ultima's guidelines and that is how we shall end the fanfic.
    Thank You For your time.Please disregard the previous ending by maramijade.Please continue to post so that we might enjoy a nice healthy run and a fitting climactic conclusion.
    GHA

18. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    No, we agreed that she would be in charge, so we have to live with the decision she made.

I might have done something different, but we decided she would be in charge.

19. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Maramijade
    TPASWME(JA)

Apology

August 31, 2003

It has been brought to my attention that my above post is not an overall welcome addition to this thread. I apologize for the abruptness of it and hope you will forgive me for doing what I felt must be done.

As many of you know, GHA and I have been going out for the past year and a half. About a year ago, he decided that he would join in because he did not like that my self-named character was chasing after Jacen Solo. To this angle he took on the persona of the Dark Side Villain that Amanda and I had been slowly working into the picture.

A villain is much easier to defeat when you are the one writing it and you leave a hole from which your hero?s can crawl out of. As it became, the hole got smaller and smaller as the ones writing the heroes gained numerous time constraints and other required outlets for their writing abilities. The one writing the villain, it seemed, had unrestricted time and creativity to wreak havoc on Earth.

While the pro-fic authors would allow their villains one ?unbeatable? and terrifying weapon, they also offered a way for the Heroes to overcome it. The proverbial exhaust port so to speak. Our villain writer gave us one unbeatable super-weapon after another, with no way out of it except for an unconditional surrender. Of which he would gloat to his girlfriend whenever he wanted to push her buttons, making it an easy topic of argument between the two, in the process, making the thread an area that I did not want to frequent because I felt helpless to do any good.

I was told of most everything GHA was planning and had no verbal power to, try as I might, stop it. If I could not win any points for the good guy?s verbally, how was I to do it in writing?
    Some of what I was told got into my latest posts, and encouraged me to do what I could to complete this, on the heroes? terms.

The want has been expressed many times to conclude this thread so that we all could rest a little easier at night. I thought I was bringing that wish to reality.

Ultima, I apologize for not giving you the space battle. With an entire fleet stationed over Earth and Palleon?s hand over the trigger on Damocles, such a fight would spell disaster for the entire planet.

This is what I am going to do. I will leave the above posted it will stand as a reminder of what needs to be done. I will re-post the beginning part with GL, and the first part of the Amanda/Jackie/GHA confrontation. I will leave out the part of the conference.

GHA, I do not care if you had stated in an earlier post that the World leaders were to meet in 24 hours at a place you deemed. They are already together in one place. It would take way too much time and resources and re-planing for security to move them. You come to where they are. It is their planet after all. It would show some concession to them even if you plan to give no other favors to them.

I will not be forced to remove my post. Call this to the attention of any one you please. I have done no more than anyone else. If artistic license may be called when creating weapon after weapon, then it can also be invoked when pulling a story back to its roots. This story was meant as stress relief. As such it is supposed to be silly, funny, and down right impossible things are supposed to take place.

In the world of the pass around the things above are not impossible. It had been stated before in the fic that Lucas is the center of the force. If he writes or commissions something it comes to be. If you noticed I discarded two even sillier way of getting rid of the ships. What I had Jackie and Amanda doing has been done before. Read the Jedi Academy Trilogy and the New Rebellion, I even site those books in the post. Jackie and Amanda are pushing the darkness away with their light. If anything Jackie becomes masochistic by kissing the GHA, basically inviting more torture. In saying that ?Anger does not become you,? she is acknowledging that there could be something more betwe

20. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Here I told you I'd repost it and cut out the ending parts.
    Maybe I'll fix the spelling errors too. . .
    parts added durring revision will be marked in blue .. .
    here's the first part

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~

"Luke, Mark, Good to see you." The man in flannel stated as he stepped into the room. "I see you're having some problems. Let's see if we can work them out."

The two identical men took an identical step back in awe at who was in front of them. It was almost as the Force itself had entered the room. "Mr. Lucas," The men breathed a sigh of relief, the deus ex machina (a/n: this is a, ::correct spelling found::, Latin/classical theater reference meaning the god from the machine) had arrived. This man was the force and could do anything with a wave of his hand.

"Sir," Luke said motioning to the screens of the command room, "The GHA has surrounded earth, broken into the Whitehouse, landed an invasion army, with enough fire power in orbit to obliterate all sentient kind, on earth. He also has Jackie and Amanda hostage on a train that is heading who knows where. He wants to rule earth by a hand of fear! We are trapped in a corner here and there is nothing that we can do."

Lucas looked at Luke for a moment. "I must admit I'm a bit dismayed that you, who have come out on top against frightening odds time and time again have aloud yourself to be backed into a corner."

"Ah, but you are forgetting, in those time I had writers who were at least marginally kind to me." Luke replied. "They always gave my side a way out of winning it all." He shook his head, "I don't believe that the writers I have now are all that capable of dispelling this threat."

?Hey!!? ::Maramijade runs in smacks the back of his head and glares at him,( dear readers, you must remember this is an amazing feat, Marami has idolized Luke as long as she has known of Star Wars):: "I resent that."

Luke looks at her a moment, "Go back to work and finish this thing you silly git, your the one who wrote me saying that about yourself anyway."

Maramijade looks puzzled for a moment than shakes her head. "Yeah I guess I did. Sorry, I'll leave again." With that she reopens a plot hole in the thread and steps out. ::

"There is always something you can do." Lucas replied, (apparently he didn't notice the poor writer's plight) then winked. "Believe in the force." With that he snapped his fingers. The room gasped, wondering what miracle would happen when GL snapped his fingers. An aid came running up cell phone in hand. "Jae, get me the rest of the design team."

Jae Schuster, a talented artist and who happened to be married to Jackie's cousin, nodded and gathered up the Star Wars design team. In less than 5 minutes a new war council sat in to take control of the situation.

"Now," Lucas said beginning the meeting. "We have to end this conflict and bring peace, well relative peace back to earth while aligning them with the NR, and pushing out this rouge imperial warlord who seems to have limitless weapons capabilities."

"Well sir," Jae asked, "What has worked before?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.