main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A pass around Star Wars meets Earth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Jun 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    YES!! The threads are back up. YIPPEEE!!! Oh yea that was good.

2. QueenSkywalker

QueenSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2000
    Hey,I just found this thread, and I think it's really really cool. Keep writing!

3. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    sorry about that i was at my sisters for a couple of days without the benifit of internet access (ooooohhhhhhh nooooooo!!!!))
    i'm glad to see that more people have taken an interest in this hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Well at least it hasn't been torn apart." Mara said as she looked at their ship, they were putting fire stripes all over the bottom of the hull and twin racing strips up and down the dorsal side, frankly the racing stripes were murals of lightsabers, one green and one purple. "Luke how... how did they know that our lightsabers were green and purple?"
    " I haven't the vegest idea dear heart, but maybe our freind Amanda might, Amanda?" Luke replied to his wife.
    Amanda had to hold back a reaction of shock as she told them that as well as movies there were many many books written about their exploits, hell there was a whole pop culture that revolved around their daily lives.
    "Hmmmm," Mara started, "I don't know but I think I like what they did to my ship, But I want to know what information these people know about me or at least think they know. Lets see at least what is all in these 'movies' of yours."
    She started to walk back to the breifing room when she noticed that Luke wasn't beside her, "Ohhhh Lu~uke, Luke, Luke dear snap out of it, HELLO?" she called while waving her hands and walking back to her husbands side.
    Luke for his part was still ingrosed in Mark Hamil, The look of amazement was inperfect reflection between the faces as the stared into each others deep blue eyes. Had they been dressed the same Mara wouldn't be able to tell which was her husband and which was the actor who had played him. As it was Luke was wearing a black flight suit with black calf height boots, where Mark was wearing a buisness suit. Time for a last dicth effort, Mara waved her hands and walked inbetween the two men,"Luke I know your handsome and all but now is really not the time to become infatuated with your own looks."
    Luke seemed to snap out of it instantly, "Oh Ok lets go see what those movies tell about me and my little secrets"
    Mara laughed,"You, have secrets i don't think so dear not form me."

4. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    COOL!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    "So" Amanda said when they reached the breifing room. "Do you want to start with the one's about you or the one about Anikan Skywalker?"

"Anikan Skywalker?!? My father??" Luke asked in surprise.

"Yeah um actually there will eventually be 3 about him but there is only one made at the moment. So do you want to whatch it first or the ones about you. I'm afraid Mara isn't in any of them though."

"Show him the ones about him first." Mark said joining them in the room. "Thats how they were made so thats how they should be watched."

"OK whatever. Though I think you're a little biased." She said putting ANH in the VCR.

They all sat down and started to whatch. They hadn't gotten 5 minutes into it before Luke got up the nerve to ask what the symbols in the opening crawl ment.

"Oh those," Mark jumped in "those just tell what was happening before this."

"OK quiet now." Amanda said the movie is starting.

They watched in silence for a while. But Amanda couldn't help noticing that Luke turned away from the part where Owen and Beru died. And also when Ben died. And he was having a hard time controling his emotions in other parts also.
    I wonder what he will think when he sees the ones with some real action in them. I think I will whatch him closer on the next 2 and on Ep1 even more.

No way Luke thought.Something is going on here there is no way they could now in that much detail what happened.

"That was only one of the movies?!?"Mara asked. When it was through. How many did you say there are?

"Currenly there are 4 but they are filming 2 more."Mark said.

"Well on to the next one." Amanda said. For some reason as she put this one in she showed them a secret smile.

The music started.This time Amanda decided to whatch Luke and see his reactions. She had the movies memorized anyway.

He had no problems controling his emotions through the first part. And through freezing. But the look on his face when he....Mark kissed Leia was.....unforgetable. And it just got worse when Mara turned to him and Chided, "You never told me you loved your sister enough to do that." "But I" Luke started. Before Mara cut him off. "shh we're trying to watch the movie.
    OK take it from here. I think it would be interesting to show their reactions throughout the movies. But it is up to you. Also if you can think of any good ANH reactions tell me and I will edit them in.

5. thefanwithnoname

thefanwithnoname Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2000
    When The Return of The Jedi came on it became very difficult for Luke to hold back his emotions, at rewatching his fathers death in graphic detail one more time a tear rolled down his cheake.

"Luke, its OK." Mara told him in a soothing tone.

Luke didn't reply. After ROTJ Amanda incerted the final movie. The Phantom Menace.

This was the most interesting time to watch Luke and Mara's reactions as neither of them new anything about this time or even very little about the people.

"I want, no need a copy." Luke told Amanda.

"Luke i don't think there type of recording.storage devices will be compaible with ours." Mara informed Luke.

"I'll figure something out... How long have we been here." Luke added as a after thought."

"In total around 6-7 hours." Amanda told the group.

The time had passed very rapidly for all four of them. Luke even noticed R2 had powered down to concerve energy.

"Mark," Luke directed his comments at his double, "you need to know something."

"What?" Asked his unsure twin.

"You have great potential in the force, on a par with my self. The only problem is that it is ocked very deep within yourself."

"You can't be serious. Ever since i made those films i have wished that i would have the force. Powers like the chracter i protraied, like yours. And now your telling me i do." Mark was in a state of shock.

"You must come with me and Mara back to our dimension, where i can train you in the ways. we need you to fight an imense evil that has reacently invaded our galaxy." Luke told Marc.

"The Vong." Amanda interjected.

"You even know of THEM!?" Mara asked in a shocked tone.

"It seams that ours and your universe is inextricably linked. What the others of this world write happens in our own galaxy." Luke tried to explain. "I think this world is the centre of the force. The place from which it permeates the universe. This world and all its inahbitants are imensly strong in the force." Luke couldn't believe what he was saying. "Your are not part of the force, but you are the force, the place from which it stems."

The group fell silent.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you like.

6. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    Yeah I like! It's just kind of wacky...I thought that Luke and Mara had just been transported there, like through hyperspace, not that SW was in another dimension, though...

7. Mr. P

Apr 1, 2000
    double post

[This message has been edited by Mr. P (edited 06-14-2000).]

8. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Yeah Luke and Mara fell into a black hole, same dimension different galaxy or at least that's they way i've been writing it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Luke and Mara had been given a whole floor of a hotel and shiped to Ohio to keep it secretive. Their stay was paid for in joint by NASA and Lucas himself. Bill Gates who had somehow found out kept coming in person looking for advice on how to make an astrometech droid,an even a p0 unit. To his disgrace Luke and Mara had't the faintest idea how to make the different parts, just how to make them work to the fullest potential.
    Luke wasn't at his happiest, he had found out the center of the Force. Happy as that was for him, he felt as if his actions were controlled by the whims of writers. "Mara, tonight were leaving this hotel and doing something those wrighters would never imagine us doing." he said as a devilish grin spread across his lips.
    "What," Mara asked,"Are we going to leave our room, go downstairs rent a car and go joy riding all over the backstreets of Cincinati?"
    "Reading my thoughts again now arn't you dear?" Luke said.
    "Like a book hon." Mara almost gigled

They left downtown Cincinnati the headed down a viaduct northwest. After taking a seris of back roads they were horibly lost and bewildered. Luke was driving and like all males of our glorious species didn't stop for directions. Finally they stopped in front of a house they thought was nice, it had a bicycle outside and a girl was on the porch reading, what they wern't exactly sure.
    As they pulled up the girl looked up from her book, a bit startled. Luke could sence that she was incredibly confused at the turn of events. As Luke and Mara climed out of the "car" the girl took a deep breath and took a look at the cover of her book and then looked back at the two the were. . . they were. . . these people were coming up the walk to her. . her house. She got down off the railing and came torwd them book still in hand.
    "Hello? " she said tentitively. "May the for. . . I help you?"
    Luke and Mara took one look at the book, STAR WARS VISIONS OF THE FUTURE, then sparing eachother a glance they decided not to decieve this girl.
    "Greatings, I'm Luke Skywalker and this is my wife Mara. We were wondering if you could help us were lost and about to run out of feul." Mara blurted out sencing that no matter what this girl was someone that could help and that she could trust outright.
    The girl for her part had backed up and was now leaning against her house, her face was ashen and her strawberry blond hair covered some of her face as she stared at them over the rims of her glasses.
    "Ummmm ahhh ... hehe.. I'm ahh.. Jackie..Jackie Unakorn" the girl gulped," are you really. . . Luke and Mara, or are you pulling my leg?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    alright lets se what you do with this little twist. ::Laughs maniacly:: I'm evil now arn't i?

9. Mr. P

Apr 1, 2000
    hmmm? where's the post...

10. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    How come it says 33 and I only see 32 new posts????ahhhhh. mad.gif BTW I will post on the next one.

11. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    For some reason I have to post before I get to see the hidden ones anyway...

12. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    OK so I lied on that second to the last one.
    I guess some writers would think to send them out joy riding. So that's where Bill Gates got....I knew it I knew it I knew it Now what to add.....I think I will let you guy's handle Luke and MAra since I don't know where you are headed with this....actually I have an idea but..
    "Mistress Mara? Master Luke? Oh dear R2 where do you think they have gone."

bleep bloop blip

"There's what there is something on the table. Oh this must be from them it is in basic and not the blocky letters of this culture. Oh no R2 it says they went out to explore the town. What if they meet someone."

bleep blip

"I don't care if that is the point we were under strict orders to not be seen by any of the natives of this planet. What if they can't find their way back that strange man will come to ask them how we are made see that they aren't here and simply take us instead. Oh we're doomed."

13. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    OHHHHHHH dear i was hoping some one else would take the ball, i don't realy know at this point where i'm going with it though i do have an idea, but i don't know what to do next, please someone do something so i have something other than my own to work off of. PLEASE??

14. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    OK I'll try *Ow* whad'ya do that for.do or do not there is no try Yeash everyones a critic.
    "Yes I'm really Mara Jade and he is really Luke Skywalker."

"Oh I don't feel so good.....*thud*"

"Uh Luke what just happened?"

"I don't know it looks like she fainted to me."

"Funny I could see that much but why. Noone at NASA fainted. Even when your double showed up."

"Maybe...I don't know maybe it was a shock to see us."

"Uh Oh Luke look at this." Mara said holding up the book she had dropped.

"WOW I wonder how they managed to get a picture of you. Even I can't get you to go in and get your picture so I can have one."

"Well, I am a busy woman when do I have time to go around taking pictures."

"I don't know but this is a pretty good one anyway." He said smiling. I wonder what these symbols mean.

"I don't know but it looks like she is waking up, lets just ask her."

"Excuse me,"Mara started, " But what does this mean." She pointed to the letters of the title.

"What? Oh that. That says 'Star Wars Vision of the Future'.Can't you read?"

"Um well....."

"Oh yea I forgot your supposed to be Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker. I suppose you don't speak english either."

"Actually we speak Basic but we have found it is similar enough to your english to...."

"OK so what do you want from me. I really didn't mean it I mean if your here about my last post....."

"What last post?" Luke asked. "I'm afraid I don't understand."

"My oh well if you really are Luke and Mara you wouldn't want to know."

"Um could you help us we seem to be a bit lost. And our transport is low on fuel."

"I supose but it is getting late. All the gas stations will be closed but you can stay here. I'm sure mom won't mind."

With that she got up and ran inside yelling, "MOM I FOUND SOME PEOPLE WHO GOT LOST AND THEY RAN OUT OF GAS CAN THEY STAY WITH US TONIGHT."

"YES DEAR."came the reply. "GET YOUR SISTER AND ADD THE EXTRA PLATES WE NEED. DINNER IS ALMOST DONE."

"OK you guys." She said, "turning back to them. Mom says you can stay here. Just come on inside and make yourselves at home. I have to go set the table." She ran up the steps again this time screaming at someone else. "RHONDA. RHONDA? RHONDA! MOM SAYS WE HAVE TO SET THE TABLE FOR DINNER AND WE HAVE SOME AMAZING GUESTS YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHO THEY ARE." With that she ran in the house.

Well I guess we should go in. Luke sent to her.

'Anything you say dearest.Mara sent back.
    Does that help?

15. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    yes it does thank you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After about five minutes Rhonda still wasn't down. Jackie sighed and ran up to her older sister's room. Rhonda was in the middle of the floor packing her belongings. She was to move out within a few weeks time.
    Jackie fairly bounced into the room she was so excited. then in a hushed voice she told Rhonda, "Luke skywalker and Mara Jade are down stairs."
    Rhonda just rolled her eyes, her little sister and her STAR WARS. It was all she ever talked about. And now her little sister had reverted back to 2nd grade with imaginary freinds. "Yeah sure, right Jackie, can you set this over there please?" she said as she handed her a box and pointed to a corner. What a monster she had started, she shouldn't have taken Jackie to see STAR WARS the special edition back in 97, heck she shouldn't have asked for the trilogy for christmas that year. It was all her sister had wachted and now Jackie's freind Michi had pushed her over the fandom edge earlier that year introducing her to the books. Therin combining her to favorite things, Reading and Star wars.
    "Come on Rhonda they ARE downstairs, and supper is being placed on the table, Mom's not going to be happy if your not down there soon." Jackie said as she placed the box on top of one of her sister's things that were all packed up. Oh Luke dosen't look much different than he did in Return of the Jedi" She commented slyly as she started down the stairs. Rhonda's eyes grew wide as she threw the momentos off her lap and followed her sister.

They came down the stairs slowly and when Rhonda saw the two Skywalkers her mouth dropped. then she tried to be sensible, "they're just actor's, not them, Luke and Mara are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS."
    "Just talk to them, you'll see." Jackie said smugly.

16. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Just read yyour post to my little sister she doesn't believe me that I didn't write it she says that the Jackie character is to much like me. redface.gif never could stay away from the books.

17. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Hahahah, I love sci fi, we must be A LOT alike since i modled Jackie after myself.

18. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    WOW I found a soul mate.

[This message has been edited by I love Sci Fi (edited 06-18-2000).]

19. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Hehe, My goodness guys, I LOVE this. Simply because it seems there's people just as psychotic as me running around. (seriously, I just started one of these crossover fanfics. ) Anywho, this is awesome, and I hope you don't mind me intruding but I love these kind of fanfics, the first one I ever wrote in was an Earth Meets Star Wars. So... here I go!

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade Skywalker, straight from the books and movies." A taller, older girl said as she entered the kitchen with Jackie. Luke just nodded, smiling. He'd grown used to the constant snide remarks from everyone they met.

"Who do we get to meet next, Captain Kirk?" The older girl said, earning an elbow to the side from her sister.

"Rhonda, this is serious. They really are who they say they are. And you're being horribly rude to our dinner guests." Jackie said, taking the seat next to Luke.

Rhonda rolled her eyes and sat beside Jackie. "Whatever."

"And even if they aren't who they say they are, that is no way to treat guests to this house." Their mom warned, setting down a pot of steaming stew. Luke's stomach grumbled embarassingly at the delicious smell of it.

Jackie leaned forward, her eyes sparkling. "You never told me how you got here and what you think of our planet."

"Well, we were in the middle of a battle with the Vong, and accidently flew through a black hole. Instead of being torn apart by it, we ended up in your solar system. And I think it is a rather lovely world." Luke answered, wincing at Mara's snort.

She hadn't liked it since Day One. The people knew far to much about them, and seemed to be the ones controlling their lives. Suddenly Luke started, if their lives were being controlled by the people here.., could the secret to destroying the Vong lay here?

(sorry, that is all I can do for now. Hope you liked it. And if not, don't kick me too hard. )

20. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Go ahead and join in. There is only one rule......never think you don't belong. As far as I know we are just writing this on the fly so......
    meanwhile at NASA headquarters

"Excuse me sir. We have some delagates from Russia on the line. They wish to speak to you about what happened when the shuttle brought up their fuel."

"What?!?Shoot. Let me talk to them."

"Hello."

"Hello." A voice with a very Russian accent asnwered. "I was wanting to ask you some questions about when our fuel was brought to us."

"What kind of questions." He said keeping his voice as even as possible.if they findout about this the boss is going to ave my neck he thought worried.

"Well it seems that my people were waiting for your shuttle and then all of the sudden the fuel is there, and they have no recelection of how it got there or what happened in the time between waiting and it being there. I was hoping you could inlighten us."

"Skywalker!"He hissed with happiness. Skywalker must have used that darn force of his and erased their memories.

"Excuse me? I missed that."

"Oh sorry. that was just a sneeze. Um are you sure your people weren't drinking and just forgot?"

"Yes I am sure but I am willing to conceed that is a possibility. Goodbye" the voice said and hung up the phone.
    Russian Space center

"I want you to get someone down to that NASA base and find out what is going on. There is something he is not telling us and I want to know about it."

21. thefanwithnoname

thefanwithnoname Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2000
    Here is my lates installment.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------

"Mara." Luke looked towards his wife over the dinning table.

"Yes." She replied in a overly jubilant tone as if guessing what he was about to say.

"What is it." Aked one of the girls he didn't register anything more than that.

"We have to go," Luke told the mother, "Thankyou very much for the meal it was delicious."

"OK, no problem, please comeround again." The mother added as the two jedi ran out the door.

The younger of the girls noticed that her Star Wars book had also been taken of the surface by Luke on his way out.

The Husband and wife team ran down the street. Luke neglected to look where he was going as he studied the name at the bottom of the book.

"Mara, we have to speek to George Lucas and anyother 'Star Wars' authors."

"I know." She told him in a matter of fact tone.

"If we can get one of them to right back in Chewie and all the dead Jedi who have been killed over the war with the Vong, and even write us back home. everything will be different. They could even write that the vong were defeated for some reason." Luke explained.

"Luke, do you know what annoys me. Its the fact that i thought i had a destiny but instead all my actions have been dictated by some punny author." Mara was getting a little angy at that thought. "Everything has been dictated, even our Love for each other deer."

"I see. And think about this, what were doing now was propably written by some chil out for a laugh, and its dictating our entire lives. this kind of paradox will either clear your mind of all clutter or kill you stone dead. I think its better Mara if we don't think about it for the time being and concentrate in getting home."

"I agree."

The two lost souls as it were, rounded a corner and ran straight into a group of soldiers.

"Could, you come with us please. The president wishes to talk to you." One of the soldiers asked.

"Sure, maybe he can help us in some way." Luke said giving up somewhat. "Coming Mara?"

"Of course dear."

22. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    I love that twist. This is great. I will write soon. But I have to do some chores right now.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> written by some child for laughs Oh yea Oh yea LOL we're laughin all right Oh yea LOL

23. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Well I'm back. Let's see.....
    "Mr. President your guests are here."

"Very well show them in."

"Mr. President meet Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker."

"Hello and welcome to the United States.and Earth. I must say I was very surprised when I found out you had landed on our planet."

"Well so were we. Now do you think you could let us go?"Mara said with ovious distain.

"I'm afraid not. You see on this planet there are many religions. People who believe that we are special. That we are alone in the universe."

"Great so help us get home and we will leave."

"Can't. Do you know how many people saw you take off and land yesterday in Cape Canaveral. Your all over the news. Luckily we were able to put that down to the testing of a new military craft. Unfortunatly we have recieved word that the Russians are trying to infultrate NASA and our government."

"So What will they find?"

"So you understand. We have to get rid of the threat and we plan on doing that in the most expedient manner possible." He reached down and pressed a button. Suddenly the room was filled with soldiers. All of them had their guns pointing at Luke and Mara.

"Luke, I have a bad feeling about this." Mara said holding her lightsaber at ready.

"Me to." He murmored and found that he had somehow managed to grab his lightsaber also.
    --------------------------------------------
    ahahahahahahahaha &lt;evil laugh&gt;

[This message has been edited by I love Sci Fi (edited 06-19-2000).]

24. Mr. P

Apr 1, 2000
    Ummm...just to point out, Cape Cod is in Massachusets (sp?) and the launch-area-thing in florida is Cape Canaveral. Your doing good! I can't wait to find out how Luke and Mara will get out of this one...

25. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Ah duh duh duh. I knew that. I knew that. I feel so stupid now. redface.gif redface.gif redface.gif will be edited.
    Thanks for pointing that out. mad.gif Stupid typos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.