main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A pass around Star Wars meets Earth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Jun 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_High_Admiral

Grand_High_Admiral Jedi Master star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    The Admiral returned a few moments later clad in a freshly pressed black dress uniform shirt and trousers...

"Ms.Shada,perhaps I can offer you something a little more comfortable than my uniform jacket."The Admiral said.

"Oh... I don't want you to go out of your way."

"Ms.Shada,it is the least I can do."And with that the Admiral stepped aside revealing 178XA brandishing an emerald-green dress and matching shoes.

"That...is for me?!?"

"Yes it is if you would like it?"

Amanda took one look over to the Admiral and then back at the dress and nodded enthusiastically.

"Excellent.You may use my private bathroom to freshen up,I need to be getting back to the command deck.After that we will disembark via shuttle down to the sirface of the planet."

"I will see you then."Amanda said.

And with that,the Admiral grabbed his dress uniform jacket and headed to the bridge.

Meanwhile...high up in the levels of the Imperial Palace,Ysanne Isard sat looking out of her window when one of her assistants burst in...

"Madame Director!"The man said panting for breath."Your...husband...The Grand High Admiral and his warfleet have just exited hyperspace and are approaching the planet."

"What!?!"Ysanne said surprised."Why was I not informed earlier?!?"

"We were busy checking all the entry ID codes for the respective ships,when he contacted the flight/landing officer directly.He says he will be landing in twenty minutes,and he wishes you to be there with Erisi."

"Him and that accursed Thyferran!"Ysanne hissed."Bore him a child which he lost because of some second rate wannabe Sith whore!"Ysanne swelled with anger at the mere thought of Mara Jade,the woman who had betrayed the Empire and her husband,and hadn't been seen since the destruction of the Death Star or the death of her precious Emperor."Some Emperor's Hand she was."Ysanne said quietly.

"Madame?"The Intelligence Officer said.

"Nothing."Ysanne said dismissively."Why couldn't he have come back sooner?All we have had is rebellion and riots flourishing from here to Invisec."Ysanne wanted to act and strike out at the rioters,but she wasn't a military leader and the Imperial Military Leaders refused to listen to her,but obeyed her husband.But...if her husband were dead...

"Do we have any fighters loyal to us?"

"Ummmm...we have three T.I.E. Fighter pilots who will fight for us loyally,but...why?"

"No reason in particular."Ysann said.She knew she could deal with her husband easily,and with him out of the way,the Imperial Military would be her's to command and then...there would be nothing in her way.

Back on the Eclipse,the Admiral,Jackie,and Amanda were preparing to disembark to Imperial Center.The guards had returned and were dressed in their black dress armor.

"Well...Ms.Shada,Ms.Unakorn,are you ready t osee Imperial Center?"

"Definitely."Amanda said.

"Uh huh."Jackie said nodding her head enthusiastically."

The Admiral's eight silent sentries turned and began walking up the entry ramp and began disappearing into the dark shadows of the shuttle.The Admiral nodded and the two battallions of stormtroopers,his own personal soldiers,snapped into action and began loading themselves into the two nearby waiting landing craft.As their black body armor reflected the white lights of the Landing Bay.The Admiral strode silently into the shuttle and took his eat in the very back and reclined into the comfortable chair and let the pads adjust to his frame.

"Pilot...are we ready for takeoff?"

"Just a few more moments Admiral,the last of the stormtroopers are loading now."

The Admiral adjusted the straps on his chair and slid even further back into it.

"We are ready sir."The pilot called over his shoulder.

"Excellent,take us out."

"Right away sir."

There was a low whining sound as the repulsorlifts engaged and then a thud as the Lambda class shuttle lifted off from the floor of the Landing Bay.The shuttled slowly turned until its nose pointed out unto the blackness of space and then it slowly drifted out into the icy grip

2. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Amanda breathed deeply as she exited the shuttle and felt the Force swirl back into existance around her.

Watching the Admiral greet his wifes she quickly slammed shields in place in her mind. The shuttle ride away to the planet had reminded her of what the situation was.

Yes, the Admiral had been injured in his life, but it was the path he had chosen. He had made the choice to follow the path of the sith.

Now in the light of the force she could feel the darkness surrounding the lord. Looking to the side she could feel the familiar presence of Jackie.

Touching her friends presence lightly she reveled in the lightness she found there. Jackie had not turned, not yet. Not hopefully.

Looking back at the admiral she saw him looking in their direction. He beckoned for them to come to him. Pulling away from Jackie's presence she drew herself up.

She could see Jackie already moving toward him. Taking a step she could feel the dress shift around her.

She reached the Admiral as he began introducing everyone to everyone else. Looking at the women standing beside him she could tell instantly which was Iceheart and which was Erisi.

Carefully holding her emotions back she blocked them as deeply as she could and cautiously shook the hand of each woman, all the while resisting the urge to simply run.

3. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    "The infidel flagship and two of their other vessels were destroyed by mines, Warmaster."
    "Increase dovan basal protection. Those may not be the only mines that were left behind by that Imperial fleet," responded Vua Lah, "but continue the attack."

"Rogue Leader, this is Red One. What are our orders?"
    "There is a yammosk in the cruiser closest to the skip carrier. You and Gold Squadron are to cover us and the Sand Panthers while we make our attack runs," replied Colonel Gavin Darklighter.
    The two cover squadrons of E-wings accellerated past the other squadron of E-wings and the Rogue X-wings to intercept the cloud of coralskippers between the fighters and the Yuuzhan Vong war coordinator.
    "Rogues, Sand Panthers, form up and prepare for mass torpedo firing one second after I fire the pellet missile. After firing, split by flights and prepare for attack runs on targets of opportunity," Gavin said, as he armed the special missile that took up his entire center torpedo array. He locked it onto the yammozk cruiser and dodged enemy fire while accellerating into the missile's range.
    "I hope this trick still works," he said to himself, making sure not to transmit that statement, as he fired the large missile.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Twins One, this is Three. Skips are in range. Are we clear to engage?" asked Kyp Durron, impatiantly.
    "Wait, Three. Merrian, your fighters are clear to fire," responded Jaina Solo.
    Pairs of Pheonix missiles launched from the wings of the nine Raptors, leaping towards the incomig fighters.
    "I am detecting voids being established in the path of the missiles," commented Jag Fel, Twin Suns Two.
    "Detonate your missiles... NOW." Jaina ordered.
    The twenty misiles detonated, filling the skips' flight path with fire and tiring out the dovan basals responsible for shielding and propelling the Vong fighters. The two X-wings and Chiss clawcraft then accellerated far past the speed of the American fighters and began their assault.
    One third of the skips darted past the trio of New Republic fighters.
    "Those fighters are our responsibility, Yankees. Remember not to go for missiles until you get something past their voids," Merrian said.
    He moved into the path of one of the Vong fighters and began launching flares out of the newly front-mounted ejector. Though not dangerous, these flares emitted enough energy to distract the skip's dovan basal. After launching three of the flares, Merrian peppered the skip's cockpit with bullets.
    Meanwhile, other Raptors were using variations of the same plan to decimate the first of the incoming Vong squadrons.

4. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    You killed wedge :0 ::is very shocked::

Why my wedgie???? I loveded youuuuuuuuu!!!!

ok GHA get that sound off my computer you've played it 1 tooo many times if that was the first thing I thought of. . . .
    ;)

5. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    "Ah...my dears it feels so good to be home at last and with my two loves."The Admiral sadi giving both Erisi and Ysanne a kiss on the cheek.

"And how good it is to see you returned from your mission."Ysanne said her molten red and icy blue eyes focusing on the Admiral.

"Yes, we really did miss you and I have some more surprising new for you dear."Erisi said as a small playful grin crossed her face.

"Really."The Admiral said as he glanced at both Erisi and Ysanne then came back to reality."Well it will wait until dinner but first allow me to introduce two of my finest officers...Ms.Unakorn and Ms.Shada."

The Admiral said as he turned and gestured to both Amanda and Jackie to step closer and meet Erisi and Ysanne.Which they both did Jackie putting a little faster step in her pace.

"Ah...hello I am Ysanne Isard."

"The legendary Imperial Intelligence Director!"Jackie said sarcastically so as to play to Ysanne's ego."It is an honor."

"Thank You."Ysanne said shaking both Amanda and Jackie's hand.

"And I am Erisi Dlarit."Erisi said extending her hand to shake theirs.

Both Amanda and Jackie noticed how Ysanne's handshake was slightly cold to the touch whereas Erisi's was the opposite.Two opposites married to the same man who would have ever believed it?

"Well...are we ready to go home?"The Admiral asked in anticipation.

"Certainly dear."Ysanne said bowing slightly.

"Whenever you are lover."Erisi said.

"Well Ms.Shad and Ms.Unakorn if you would please follow us."

"Certainly Admiral."

By this time the Admiral's guards were already moving towards the transport car waiting to take Ysanne,the Admiral,and Erisi back to their aparments in the Imperial Palace.After a few moments of waiting the transport hissed away from the landing platform and the Lambda Shuttle...

Travelling through Coruscant was like maneuvering yourself through a minefield normally.But,because the passengers of this particular vehicle were so high up in the Empire they glided over everybody else on their way to the Imperial Palace.

"So...Ms.Shad and Ms.Uankorn,"Ysanne said after a few moments of being in the car."how long have you been serving my husband on the Eclipse?"

"Well...I joined up shortly after Hoth as a pilot and rose through the ranks to Major and now fly my own fighter wing onboard your husband's ship."Jackie said pressing it at Ysanne with all the skill her Jedi mind tricks could muster.

"And you Ms.Shada?"

"Well...I am not what you could exactly call a miltary person.I joined up shortly after Yavin and the destruction of the First Death Star and rose through the Administrative ranks in the Tactics/and theory branch."

"And that dress...is typical of the Tactics/Theory branch?"

"Oh...no Madam Director I wore this because I heard I would be meeting the legendary Ysanne Isard so I decided to wear this instead of my uniform."

"I see."And with that Ysanne stared out the window looking at the passing cityscape of Coruscant...thinking in the back of her mind that something wasn't quite checking out.

6. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    No sith somethings not checking out! ;) hey, BTW how come Jackie isn't in a dress???? :eek:

7. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Good question.

8. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Jackie's not in a dress because she didn't loose her shift a faint breaze ;) and cacth the admirals attention. She has proven to ... shall we say prickely for the admirals tastes :D

:D

;)

9. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    **mutters in Klingon** wrong show, hmmmmm..... **Mutters in Sithly language.**

10. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
  11. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    I was going to wait until after whoever posted next, but changed my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Suns 1, this is 10. We are being overrun at the West perimeter," commed 'Piggy' SaBinring.
    "Alright everyone. It's time to fall back. We'll let our cruisers and destroyers work on the remaining skips for a while," ordered Merrian as he launched his last Sidewinder missile into a skip who's dovan basal had been exhausted by Jaina's stutter lasers. The five remaining Raptors in the north with Merrian turned and went to afterburner as the three Twin Suns fighters covered their retreat, falling back more slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "That yammosk isn't going anywhere, Rogue Leader. Your missile was intercepted by one of their other cruisers. They have half their fleet guarding it while the rest pummels the remnants of our fleet," commented Red One.
    "OK, then. We can still make them pay for this assault, but we have to act like we are still going for the yammosk so they don't send the rest of their forces at th fleet before we can regroup.
    "Yammosk strike fighters, this is Captain Tront on the Starflare. Break groundside. The fleet is retreating and you are needed down there."
    "I don't like it, but we don't have any choice. Fight if you must, but get down there, Rogues," ordered Gavin.

12. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    good post......hmmmm.....what to write what to write......

13. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Not my best work, but not bad.

14. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Well, who's next?

15. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Uggghhh I'm at a loss for what to write. .

well hrmmmm. . .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the air car set down on a large balcony, at the Imperial Palace. As GHAAM's party exited the car they were greated by a flock of red clad gaurds. Jackie wasn't too sure but she thought she felt a slight disgust signiture comming from the Admiral. 'could it be that he doesn't like imperial gaurds?' she thought, then immediately discounted the idea. GHAAM much prefered his own dark troupers to his wife's preference of gaurds.

They were led to quite an oppulant room that seemed to conform to the Admiral's whole families tastes. Where the room was lavish in space with black and gold furnishings However there was a home-ie feel to the room given by the large and soft looking couches and chairs. To off set the dark furniture light streamed in gigantic windows, and there was folliage dispersed about the room. Apearently some compromises in both Ysanes's and GHAAM's tastes had to be provided for the bacta queens style.
    Jackie was largley able to keep from gawking at the oppelance of the room by wacthing instead the actions of those who lived there. After inviting them to sit in one oversized black plush love-seat, he himself sat in a slightly less opulent chair and pulled out his data pad and looked over varrious reports. Ysanne made a bee-line for the computer niche in the wall. It wasn't hard to guess that she was looking up backrounds on both Amanda and Jackie. Everything she would find however would be in accordance to what the girls had said. It had been sliced into the system at a small pit stop earlier that day.

As expected Erisi streached herself out on an adjoining couch with the latest fashion magazine and some nail polish. To a casual observer it would look like a normal family unit with the Admiral as the father with his two oposite minded daughters. They were however closer to his age and his wives.

Jackie sat there patiently wacthing GHAAM waiting to see what was expected of her next. Noticing her stare the Admiral looked up. "We are waiting for dinner to be served. Please, help yourself to the wide variety of periodicals. They are kept in the 'cafe table in the center there." with that he went back to his book.

//Amanda? how do you find sci-fi short stories when real life lives it?//

Amanda just shrugged and reached for an access hacth in the exquisite peice of furniture.

16. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Good post, but I don't understand what you were thinking to Amanda.

17. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    The Admiral rose slowly from his chair and walked into his office,the massive metal doors closing softly behind him.He had been seated for no more than a few minutes when Ysanne walked in her red eye burning with fury,most likely.

"What are you doing!"Ysanne shouted as the doors just finished closing.

"What on ever do you mean my dear Ysanne?"The Admiral said cocking his head to one side and looking at her quizzically.

"You damn well know what I mean...first you are gone longer than expected than you show up here unannounced and with two strnage women what am supposed I to think?"

"Ysanne...calm yourself...sit."The Admiral said pointing at one of the two chairs situated in front of his desk.Ysanne however remained standing.

"how have you and Erisi been getting along in my abscence?"The Admiral asked.

"Don't shun the issue you pathetic excuse for a Sith,and military commander...you have no idea what has been happening here on Coruscant."

"I know more than you give me credit for my dear."The Admiral said as a grin washed across his face.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I already know how you plan to kill me...or try for that matter.You are forgetting that I am married to the Director of Imperial Intelligence...I have learned to pick up a few tricks."

"Your trusted Generals and Admiral's made no moves to quell the riots we had after the Death Star's destruction...saying that they could only take the order from you and not me."

"And right they were my dear dear Ysanne.Let me remind you..."The Admiral said as he stood up revelaing his huge height and flexing his mechanical hand..."that I AM the Supreme Military Commader of the Empire's Armed Forces abd you are not...and also let me remid you that it is by my will alone that you have survived thus far in this marriage and continue to breathe!I AM THE LAST AND MOST POWERFUL SITH...and don't you ever forget that....Or perhaps you need reminding."

The Admiral raised his left gloved fist and using his extreme knowledge of the Force lifted Ysanne up a full three feet off the floor.

"Now....my dearest Ysanne...let this be a reminder to you of the power of the Dark Side...and be thankful that I did not punsih you in the way I do aboard ship or there would be no more Imperial Intelligence right now...just your lifeless corpse!Is that clear?"

"Yes...my dear."Ysanne stuttered.

"Excellent."

And with that the Admiral slowly dropped her back down to the floor.As soon as her feet touched the grouns she rushed forward and locked herself onto the Admiral's chest weeping.

"I missed you dear."

"I know Ysanne I know...and I missed you."The Admiral said as he wrapped his arms around Ysanne and held her closer...

18. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    They sure have strange ways of showing that they miss eachother.

19. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Just the usuall happy disfunctional family . . .

Ultima

for jackie's personality that was something that needed to be said, but could not be said alloud with out giving away to Ysanne or erisi that they were not all they seemed? because how can you have science fiction in Star Wars?

20. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    "Ysanne...gp back out there and welcome our guests."

"Of course my dear."

"It is late and I believe I will retire if you will forgive me."

"Of course dear."Ysanne said and with that turned on her heel and headed back out the office door.

The Admiral walked over to one of his bookcases and pulled on an out dated copy of a military strategy book.There was a hiss and the shelves slowly ascended off of the ground revealing a small passageway to the Admiral's quarters.He listened to the soft sound of his boots as the slowly and methodically impacted on the permacrete floor and then he arrived at the secret doors to his quarters.

"Open."The Admiral said.

And with that the wall slowly opened into his quarters.It was a lavishly furnished room with a grand black four poster bed draped in black.The whole room was done in black with gold accents.He stepped in and slowly undid his uniform tunic.All the while thinking about Earth...and its fate.

"Private holo messages on."The Admiral said.

And with that the holo screen snapped to life revelaing he had one new message from the Imperial Clinic.He hit the play and watched the message slowly play out...

"Dear Mr.Zeylar...we regret to inform you the your wife...Ysanne Isard...is not pregnant.This may come as a great blow to you but we at he Imperial Clinic..."

With those words,the Admiral slammed his fist into the viewscreen.He had wanted a child since the death of his previous son to Mara Jade,but so far he had been unsuccessful.

"Well...there is always Time Enough For Love."The Admiral said as he stepped into the bathroom.He snapped on the lights,and looked into the mirror.

"Had he grown old?"The Admiral wondered.He was only twenty seven years old and Ysanne the same.Erisi was twenty-five.But for some reason always after he came home he felt alt least fourty years older and looked it too."

The Admiral showered and then slid into his long pajamas and robe.And then slid into bed dismissing the idea of reading due to his overall weariness.The Admiral had just snapped off the lights when there was a knock at the door...

21. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    I'll try to post something tomorrow.

22. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    The Admiral slowly propped himself up in bed and switched on the lights.He crept his arm across the bed and unto his nightstand and removed a blaster pistol then released the locking mechanism on the door...

"Who is it?"The Admiral said and he switched the blaster's safety off.

"It is me...Amanda."

"Oh...."The Admiral pressed the door controls and the doors swung silently open.

"I notcied that you weren't eating with us so...I though I would bring you something to eat."She said as she produced a try laden with food.

"Thank you Ms.Shada but I am not hungry at the moment...that is why I adjourned here.Now...if you would kindly excuse me,I would like to get some sleep."

And with that,the Admiral began to slide himself back down under the covers and pulled them slowly up around himself.

"Tell me about what happened between you and Ysanne."

"What?!?"The Admiral said as a shocked look crossed over his face.

"You are forgetting Admiral,not even the most powerful Jedi can cloud all the minds of others all the time.And you nol onger have the ypsilimari to block our powers either."

"I still have no idea what you are talking about!"The Admiral said obviously becoming agitated.

"Come come Admiral...when you use even a fraction of your power,we can feel it now."

"The truth is....that Ysanne is not pregnant as she thinks she is and I can no longer take the strain that the Dark Side powers and the weight of command is placing on me.I am growing old before my time Ms.Shada.Look at me it takes extensive treatments to revert the damage the Dark Side is doing to me I am...slowly dying.I am being eaten by the force that I derive all my power from.Ironic isn't it?"

The Admiral rose suddenly and then almost immediately fell to the floor.Luckily...Amanda caught him.

"Thank You Ms.Shada."The Admiral said as he shakily stood up and regained his composure.

"Does Ysanne or Erisi know?"Amanda asked.

"No...and that is how it should be I plan on leaving tomorrow and returning to Earth for one last battle and then if all goes according to plan...I won't have to worry about finding my own demise."

The Admiral coughed and then a grin spread across his face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that tomorrow morning I leave and once again return to Earth to conquer it and remove the Vong forever.Then return either as a conqueror or in a casket."

"That wasn't part of our deal Admiral."Amanda said as she raised her voice slightly.

"I have chnged the agreement...and if you breathe a word of this to anyone I will exert my already weak energy to destroy you I am not dead yet,remember that!"

The Admiral stood up and Amanda immediatley felt the Dark Side begin flowing off of him.Amanda had barely time to react as the Admiral pressed a small button and a lightsaber shot out of the floor and into his hands.The Admiral snapped on the blade and a crimson light filled the room.

"Now...Ms.Shada do you think you can beat me now?I am willing to give you the chance."

The Admiral just barely finished the sentence when he ran out of breat and fell to his knees gasping for air.He just managed to switch off the blade so as he didn't impale himself on the blade.

"Admiral?!?"

Amanda rushed forward and rolled the Admrial over unto his back and looked down on him as she watched his labored breathing.The doors snapped open and revealed two of the Admiral's guards obviously sensing something was wrong and ready to blame Amanda for it.But instead they rushed forward and reached to their belt pouches and began to administer medical treatment to him.That is why he hated Imperial Guards...his own guards knew everything about him and watched his back.

"How often does this happen?"She asked one of the silent guards.

The guard silently looked up and in a raspy voice replied...

"It seems to be happening more frequenlty now...he is definitely worsening he has been refusing bacta treatments for the past few months and we have slowly watched him become worse.He will either die soon or we will have bought him a f

23. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    LOOK OUT EARTH....THE ADMIRAL IS ON HIS WAY BACK AND THERE AIN'T GONNA BE ANY JEDI TO STOP ME OR MY FLEET THIS TIME!

24. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    "I can't believe you bought into that!" exclamed Iceheart as the door to the Admiral's chambers shut behind Amanda. "He's never gotten sick. I may not be Force sensitive like my husband is, but I am perceptive, and from what he said, I can guess that you are a Jedi from this 'Earth' he was talking about, and that you agreed to join him to keep him from invading.

"You probably know that you can't trust me, but I no longer wish for Ryan to be my husband. I can get you and Jackie to his ship if you promise to strand him somewhere he will not be able to interfere with my plans."

"You're right, Iceheart. I don't trust you, but in this case, our interests line up well enough. I'm not at all surprised that you placed listening devices in your husband's room. What can you give us?" asked Amanda.

"Other than my husband's shuttle, one more shuttle is going up to his ship with a load of ore for his droids before his fleet leaves. I can reassign the pilot and copilot so that you can take over for them."

"I will do what I have to in order to keep the Empire off Earth. Where is this shuttle?"

"It is leaving Eastport in fifteen minutes."

"Jackie, we're leaving."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Alright, Amanda. What's our plan?" asked Jackie as their shuttle approached the Eclipse.

"You will stay aboard and modify this shuttle's hyperdrive so that we can go back, while I go to engineering and adjust this ship's hyperdrive so that it will fail five minutes into the trip."

"I'd better be the person to go deal with his hyperdrive, since I'm in uniform. What about the rest of the fleet?"

"Good point about the uniform. Half of the fleet's firepower is aboard the Eclipse, even if you don't count the superlaser. The rest of the fleet will break and run when they see our fleet waiting for them."

"Shuttle Corelen, this is Eclipse control. You will be docking in bay 32 Alpha."

"Thank you, control," responded Amanda, "That's perfect. 32 Alpha is the closest bay to the hyperdrive. We'd better minimize our Force presences, or he might notice us."

After the shuttle landed, Jackie snuck out of the bay, heading toward the hyperdrive control station, while labor droids began entering the shuttle and carrying out boxes of the durasteel ore that would be used to create the fleet's TIE/Ds and Darktroopers.

Amanda walked back to the shuttle's hyperdrive access, and began to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "I was ordered to look at the changes you made to the hyperdrive and report them to the Imperial Corps of Engineers," Jackie told the officer in charge of the hyperdrive control station.

"I wasn't informed."

"The admiral would have informed you if he thought it was necessary to inform you. Therefore, he must not have considered it important. Maybe you are just afraid that I will find something wrong and report it."

"You won't, because everything is in top condition. Feel free to look around," he responded.

Jacke carried her tool kit over to the section of the hyperdrive that had obviously been recently modified. "This looks unusual," she commented to the officer.

"That is the change to the hyperdrive that allows temporal travel."

"Interesting. Could I take a closer look?"

"Yes," he said, handing her a datapad with the specifications for the modification. Jacke made a show of inspecting the new components and sereptitiously clipped two wires, crossed them and fused them together.

"Everything looks in order. Thank you for this information," she told the officer as she left the control room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "What happened?!" roared the admiral.

"The hyperdrive just stopped working. Aparently the I.C.E inspector missed a problem with the hyperdrive modification."

"What I.C.E. inspector?"

"The female one that you ordered to make note of the changes to the hyperdrive just before we left. I can repair the hyperdrive in short order, bu

25. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    The THUNDERFLARE was suddenly pulled backwrds and turned around from behind as a massive green laser bolt sped past....

"What the hell was that?"The Captain said.

"Sir...the ECLIPSE has arrived and is reorganizing the fleet for an immediate retreat back to Coruscant."

"Very well turn us 180 to port and make all possible speed back to the fleet for immediate departure and return to Coruscant."

"Yes sir."

The THUNDERFLARE slowly turned around and met a gigantic burst of speed as he flew off to join the Imperial Warfleet.

"Have all ship recieved their new orders?"The Admiral asked his adjutant.

"Yes sir...all ships are acknowledging and our returning now."

"Excellent."The Admiral said as he gazed out of the forward viewport ont the still raging battle."Where are those treacherous Jedi?"The Admiral asked.

"Currently sir they are maing their way down to oribt of Earth."

"Lock all tractor beams on them at full power and bring them back now."

"Right away sir."The Lieutenant said as he frantically began pushing buttons."Sir we have them and they are now on their way bakc into the docking bay now."

"Hit them with an ion cannon,maximum charge to disable them.Then transfer them down to the Detention Level under Dark Trooper guard.I now have a score to settle with my wife Ysanne and these wretched Jedi."

The entire Imperial Warfleet performed a 180 degree turn closed its ranks and engaged the TEMPORIS drive and then as quickly as it had come was gone once again from the orbit of Earth.

"Lieutenant."

"Yes Admiral?"

"Send a military communicatio to my shock troopers on Imperial Center...Martial Law is now declared.Ysanne Isard is to be placed under arrest for treason against the Empire and will be tried upon my return along with the Jedi."

"Right away sir."

Meanwhile back on Imperial Center,Ysanne was scanning an Imperial Intell. Communique when her husband's sohck troopers broke down the doors and stormed into her office.

"Ysanne Isard...you are hereby under arrest."

"Under whose authority?!?"

"Your husbands...you are hereby charged as a traitor to the Empire and for the attempted murder of the Empire's Supreme Military Leader."

As the shocktroopers snapped on the restraining bands Ysanne let a single tear escape her ice blue eye...for she never thought that she wuold ever be the one arrested for crimes against the Empire.

The Admiral swelled with rage as the turbolift descended down to the detention level of the ECLIPSE where his tow once again prisoner Jedi awaited....

"You two never can stop interfering can you?"

"You just never seem to be able to leave Earth or us alone."Jackie said.

"You went back on your word Admiral...you said you would leave Earth alone...I felt sorry for you...and this is how you repay us you try to destroy our homeworld...you are nothing but a LIAR AND A MONSTER!"Amanda shouted.

"For....the....last time.....I....am not...a...MONSTER!!!!"And with that the Admiral sprang across the room and locked his hands around Amanda's throat and slowly lifted Amanda off the ground."I am a leader....a Sith....a husband....and a f-f-f-f-f."

"Ffffffffather?"Amanda was able to say with what was left of her air.

The Admiral slowly put Amanda down and fell to his knees crying.He gazed at his right mechanical hand and felt the cold lifeless metal against his skin.

"You don't know...what it is like to have a son and care for him and then...to lose him and part of your physical being in his protection and I have tried to have anither son ever since then...but obviously fate has other plans.I have no purpose except to conquer...and love as little as possible and those are the things that have driven me."

"I am sorry for you Admiral...but must millions die so that you can gather closure for the death of your son."Amanda said as she crept slowly forward and touched the Admiral's shoulder.

"Let me be woman!"The Admiral said as he force pushed Amanda against the wall and then rose to his feet."I am not sorry...and if you think that your pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.