main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A pass around Star Wars meets Earth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Jun 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_High_Admiral

Grand_High_Admiral Jedi Master star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    OH....AND IF ANYBODY WONDERS....TO ME THE ENDS DO JUSTFIY THE MEANS.NICE TRY ULTIMA BUT I WILL NOT BE STOPPED SO EASILY,MY PLANS HAVE JUST BEEN....DELAYED.

2. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    ONE MORE THING...IN CASE YOU ARE WONDEING ABOUT THE TEMPORIS DRIVE....I NEVER REVEAL ALL MY CARDS...I BUILT TWO ONE CARRIES THE FLEET THE OTHER IS IN MY SHIP BUT IT IS DIVIDED INTO TWO SEPERATE DRIVE SYSTEMS THE MAIN AND SPARE SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I LAUGH.THIKN THESE THINGS THROUGH ANY GOOD COMMANDER HAS A SPARE ON BOARD.SEE YOU LATER.

GHA RYAN ZEYLAR

3. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    ;) nice try admiral, but Amanda's got a couple wild cards too
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amanda looked at Jackie. "Done it?"

"Yup."

"You did get the spare too right?"

"Do I look stupid?"

"Good."

"OK so what now, I means he's gonna realize it was us." Jackie said. "Especially when you're little program activates...you did upload the program didn't you?"

"Do I look like an idiot?"

"Good." Jackie said.

While Jackie had been taking out the main drive and the 'secret' one that Isard had warned them about Amanda had created a simplified version of the Wraith's message. Anyone tried the activate that second drive and it would fry the second drive and initiate a computer virus that would start the ships autodestruct.

"Alright." Amanda said. "Lets get out of here before this whole ship goes up."

"YEEEEEEEEEHA! WESA GOIN HOME!!!" Jackie yelled chearfully starting both of them laughing.

4. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
  5. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    HOW R U GOING HOME WHEN U ARE IN THE DETENTION BLOCK OF THE ECLIPSE WHICH IS CURRENTLY ORBITTING IMPERIAL CENTER.GOD READ THE FRICKING POSTS YOU THINK YOU CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN...WELL...NO!NO PROGRAMS NO ADDING DATA AFTER IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.YOU STATE EVERYTHING IN YOUR POST YOU DON'T ADD AND CHANGE AFTER I POST OR ANYONE DOES FOR THAT MATTER!YOU CHANGE EVERYTHING AND THEN WHEN I GO TO POST EVERYBODY HAS CHANGED STUFF AND IT MAKES IT HARDER OT DEAL WITH CONTINUITY WHEN WE AREN'T WHERE I LEFT OFF OR DOING WHAT SOMEONE ELSE LEFT OFF WITH.THE TRUTH IS I HAVE A SECOND TEMPORIS ENGINE.I TRAVELED TO EARTH REORGANIZED THE FLEET.THEN IMMEDIATELY LEFT AFTER CAPTURING YOU AND HEADED BACK TO IMPERIAL CENTER.YOU ARE JSUT TRYING TO AVOID THE TRIAL.THEREFORE,I RETRACT MY LAST POST IN WHICH I SAY I AM GOING BACK TO EARTH AND THUS START THIS WHOLE MESS.SO THERE...WORK AROUND THAT!AND TOO BAD IF U DON'T LIKE IT EVERYTHING FROM DAY ONE WHEN I STARTED WRITING THIS CRAP HAS BEEN YOUR WAY.SO THIS TIME,THIS ONE TIME WE DO IT MY WAY AND LEAVE IT THAT WAY IT IS.U R PRISONERS AS IS YSANNE.WE ARE ABOVE IMPERIAL CENTER.NO VIRUSES OR PROGRAMS.I IN TURN WILL REMOVE ANY POSSIBLITY OF A TRIAL AND WILL RELEASE U.THEN U LEAVE MY CHARACTER AND IMPERIAL CENTER FOR GOOD.
    ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS,LOOK FOR TOMORROW'S POST.
    HAPPY HUNTING AND GOOD LUCK U R GONNA NEED IT!
    GHA R.P.K

6. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Maybe you should have read the rest of the story before you started posting. The way ships are able to go to and from Earth is a modified hyperdrive, not a "Temporis Engine"

Plenty of things have been the way you wanted them, like killing Ganner. When I started posting for the story, I had at least read the rest of it. You might want to try that.

7. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    You know what, the posts stand, and if you don't like it leave, I don't really care....oh and by the way the all caps thing isn't the best way so get what you want to quit whining.

8. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    I even said I have a Temprois Engine read the post where my fleet leave's Earth's orbit you idiots i fitted it to a Transport Freighter in the fleet.I then installed duplicates on my ship.And as for the fate of Amanda Shada....well today she is to be publicly executed onboard the Eclipse.

9. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    and if u don't like that....LEAVE.Oh...wait u will be dead.Sorry.

GHA R.P.K.

10. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    The Admiral stood silently as the cell door slid shut behind him.He peered through the viewing slot of the cell, and looked at the two Jedi pilots he had imprisoned once again onboard his ship.

"Search this ship top to bottom...I want the Temporis Engine and the central computer checked especially well for both mechanical and possible illegal computer intrusions."

"Yes sir." A technician said as he proceeded off and began giving instructions to his assistants.

"If they passed themselves off as I.C.E. Inspectors, then all my ships will need to be searched top to bottom."The Admiral tapped the small comm he had built into his arm..."Communications,I want all ships in the warfleet to perform thorough searches on all their mechanical and computer systems right away."

"Yes sir."The comms officer said and then the communicator shut off.

The Admiral then left the detention deck,he had a few items to collect from his quarters, and he wanted to see what the technical crews produced...

"Sir."The technical chief said as he walked into the Admiral's quarters..."We detected the following on our search of the Eclipse.The wires to the Temporal Displacement Grid for Time Engine One were fused together and upon search if the computer system we found this..."The tech sargeant handed the Admiral a small data reader...

"Earn more storage space on your Imperial holonet account now for only $19.95???"The Admiral said with a puzzled look on his face.

"Uh....sorry sir wrong page.This is what we found."

The Admiral looked and saw it was a simplified series of binary code...he had seen it before..."The Wraith Virus?"

"Uh...yes sir that is correct this is a simpler version of it...when we would have activated the time drive next time,it would have initated a complete computer core shutdown and our ship's auto-destruct sequence."

"Clever....very clever.Has the program been removed?"

"Yes sir we removed it at once the core was even changed out with a fresh one in supply to make sure of it all old data was transferred except the damged core programming that the virus affected such as the time dirve and auto-destruct."

"Excellent Tech Sargeant Major."

"What sir?"

"Consider that your prmotion,good work."

"Thank you sir."And with that,the Tech Sargeant Major left.

The Admiral clipped his new weapon to his side and ordered his guards to follow him down to the Detention Level.He arrived and the clack of his boots resonated down the cold metal hallway.

"Open the cell door."The Admiral commanded.The door hissed open,revealing Amanda and Jackie sitting quietly on the cold bare floor."Quite a change from the suites you were in last time?But then again....you hadn't messed up my plans last time."

Both Amanda and Jackie remained quiet as the Admiral stepped in followed by his guards.

"Take Ms.Unakorn out of here,she is pardoned of her crimes....we don't have enough to keep her down here take her up to the suite that she occupied last time."

The guards silently obeyed and picked up Jackie and took her out into the hall and towards the turbolift.Shortly thereafter,the guards were replaced by two Dark Troopers who stepped in and waited for the Admiral's orders.

"Turn her around."The Admiral said.

And with that,the Dark Troopers walked up to Amanda and turned her around so her back faced the Admiral.
    "Remove the uniform tunic."

The Dark Troopers did as they were told and ripped the tunic off of Amanda revealing her back,the troopers then resumed holding her in their steadfast and unyielding vice-like grip.

"Let me introduce you to a weapon of my own design Ms.Shada."The Admiral said.

Amanda turned her head and heard the signature "crack-hiss" of a lightsaber,and saw a waivering red blade emerge from an unusual pommel.

"You will be the first to have the pleasure of testing this device...I call it an energy whip.It works off the same basic principal as a lightsaber except with a slightly less stable magentic ring and adjusting phase crystal;the power levels have also been reduced.For yo

11. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    If this ain't a plot twist....than I don't know what is.HEHEHEHEHEHE
    GHA or GHAAM
    R.P.K.

12. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    I am SO INSIDIOUSLY EVIL aren't I?

"What kind of superhero loses his powers to a cup of coffe in the crotch...I have nothing further."-Reduckto "Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law"Apachee Chief vs. the Javalux Coffee Shop

13. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Amanda could feel his breath on her skin. **I'm a Jedi, no matter what happens I'm a Jedi.** She thought.

Setting her teeth she looked at him sternly. "Go off it. I'll never marry you, I'd rather die."

14. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    "Then...I have no use for you...you and Ms.Unakorn are to return to your Earth and your time.I hereby ban you from Imperial Territory.Helm!"The Admiral called into his comm."Take us and the entire fleet out of orbit of Imperial Center and activate the Temporis Engine...we are taking our guests home immediately."

"Yes sir."

The War Fleet disengaged orvit from Coruscant and disappeared into the Temporal Rip the time drive created.And emerged a few moments later not far from the orbit of Earth.

"Communications send a transmission on all channels."

"Yes sir."The Comms. Officer fumbled with his panel and then said..."Ready sir."

"Pilots and Captains of the New Republic fleet and the United Earth Directorate.This is Grand High Admiral Ryan Zeylar of the Galactic Empire...I request a temporary cease fire so that I may relinquish two of your pilots over to you."

There was a pause and then both the NR and ED ship's stopped firing and allowed the fleet to pass through.The Eclipse broke off from the Imperial War Fleet and began its descending orbit into Earth's atmosphere.On the deck of the Roosevelt a huge black shape could be seen sinking throught he clouds downwards at them...

"Sir...it is those Imperial dogs."

"Hold on their son."Admiral McGuinness said."I have orders that they are here peacefully to return our friends."

The Eclipse drew closer and a lone shuttle departed from the Eclipse's hangar bay carrying both Amanda Shada and Jackie Unakorn as per the Admiral's orders it was unarmed and no military personnely save the pilot was present onboard.The shuttle landed on the deck of the Rossevelt and the ramp dropped and out stepped Amanda and Jackie happy once again to be on home territory.They didn't know if they would ever see the GHA again and Amanda didn't really care.The shuttle lifted off and made its way back to the Eclipse where it would be safe.

"UED, and NR forces,our mission is complete we are on our way out of orbit.We thank you for your cooperation you have been most helpful to us."

The Eclipse lifted up into the atmosphere like a gigantic black bird of prey soaring high above the rest.It reached orbit and then proceeded to head out to join the rest of the battlegroup when...the Admiral said.

"United Earth Directorate,and New Republic Forces,this is Grand High Admiral Ryan Zeylar of the Galactic Empire.Do you require assistance with the Vong?I will join the fight ot protect the Empire."

"Communications,order the Imperial War Fleet to form up around us and let us show them the true might of the Galactic Empire."

And with that the Admiral settled into his command chair and was set to lead his forces onward to the defeat of the Vong....

15. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    United Earth Directorite?

It's 5 squadrons of NR fighters and the U.S. Navy fighting the Vong.

I know where you got that name, but why did you use it?

16. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Hey you guys, it's getting a bit heated in here, and I REALLY don't want to get in the middle of it.

I'll post again when the tension cools off,

I'm sorry.

17. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    To answer Ultima's question first....My character never once went down to Earth during his "visit" there so he had no way of knowing that it was strictly the U.S. fighting the Vong.So he assumed that it would be a united Earth effort to expell the Vong from the orbit of Earth.Therefore he assumed that such an organization would be called the United Earth Directorate,or U.E.D. a united planetary coalition that would fight the Vong...
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Admiral's ship rallied behind the NR fleet and the amassed ships from Earth waiting for the Admiral's order to strike.

"Tactical screen on."The Admiral said.The bridge lights dimmed and a holoprojector came on giving up to the second battle information.The Admiral could see that both the NR and Earth forces were holding back the a porion of their fleet probably as a last ditch effort.But he realized that with his ship's superior firepower and shielding the Vong could be dealt with from a much safer distance and with much more lethality.

"Have all ships in the fleet form a 180 degree line in left to right centered around the Eclipse."

Slowly and in unison,all the Imperial warships minus the construction vessels formed up into the line...

"All ships 90 degree turn to port."

Once again all ships turned in unison bringing their starboard batteries to face the Vong vessels.It was an old tactic called "crossing the T" that used to occur during old naval combat on the high seas.By turning,if the Vong approached him they woyld only have the ability to fire their forward weapons,whereas the Imperial fleet could lay broadside after broadside into them...

"All ship's raise anti-plasma shields and take aim."There was a long pause as all the ships complied with the order and their gunnery vrew took aim at the Vong fleet.

"Communications,get me the commaders of both the Rebel forces and the U.E.D."

"Yes sir."

"Gentlemen...we are currently prepared for attack however you will need to break off your assault so that we may be able to fire safely through you.On my signal all starboard wepaons on my vessels will open fire simulataneously and be unleashed upon the Vong.I give you now five standard minutes to move your ships."

The Rebel and U.E.D. ships slowly complied and slowly limped out of the way of the Imperial fleet.

"All gunnery crews fire!"There were green streaks of lightning emerging from every ship in the fleet,torpedoes and missiled were fired at the Vong and slowly one by one they impacted upon the Vong shields.

"Launch all robot drone fighters from all ships!"Was the Admiral's next order.

From the bellies of every ship in the fleet streamed wave after wave of droid fighter as they spead off to meet the oncoming Vong fleet.

"Continue to fire,rotate the Eclipse 90 degrees to starboard!"The Eclipse slowly broke formation andf pointed its bow cannon at the Vong fleet and opened fire.THe first balst sped past the Vong fleet command ship and slammed into a heavy cruiser behind it and shorted the circuits immediately.The next blast caught the Vong command ship as it was trying to flee and damaged its shields considerably.The next blast....vaporized the Vong command ship instantly and the heavy cruiser behind it.

"Sir...direct hit on the Vong command ship,it has been effectively neutralized."

"Excellent."The Admiral said resume using normal weapons,allow the bow cannon to cool then resume firing it until the entire Vong fleet is destroyed."

"Yes sir."

And with that the Admiral slumped back into his command chair exhausted from the Dark Side exertion he had used to keep his forces calm and well trained....

18. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
  19. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    'All fighters, this is Rogue One. The Vong fleet upstairs has been demolished, but the skips are massing for another strike. Be ready for anything."

"This is Yankee zero-zero. I still need to refuel, but all other American fighters are good to go.," replied Merrian. He shifted his radio to the tanker's frequency and reported, "I am at precontact position."

As the American fighters were forming up to defend the airborne tankers, a third of the coralskipper group oriented on them and rushed at the underdefended bulky planes. Though they fought hard, the Americans could not stop the rush, and their New Republic allies were being fought to a standstill.

"Twins Three, this is Leader. Time to show these Vong what the Force can do," said Jaina as she relaxed into her Force bond with Kyp. The two X-wings attacked as one and brought down skips, trying to break through to the besieged American aircraft. As they reached the line of Raptor fighters, the tanker that was refueling Merrian's plane was hit by an out-of-control skip and began plummetting into the sea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Merrian,s in trouble down there," said Amanda as she and Jackie boarded the shuttle that the admiral had ordered to take them down to the Roosevelt.

"Ladies, I have been given new orders. A New Republic task force has just dropped out of hyperspace and I am now to take you over there," reported the pilot.

As soon as the shuttle sat down on the deck of General Keyan Farlander's flagship, the Mon Calamari cruiser Mon Adapyne, Amanda rushed towards one of the New Republic's shuttles and began pre-flight checks. Jackie slid into the co-pilot's seat and asked," What's the rush?"

"Merrian has been shot down, but he's still alive. His presence is weakening though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Shuttle, this is a combat area. Please vacate the area immideately," ordered Jaina as she saw a Lambda come out of the clouds.

"Negative, Jaina. I'm covering search and rescue."

"Amanda, Kyp and I will cover you if you insist," Jaina replied. As the two Jedi's X-wings rose to meat the shuttle, a wild plasma shot from a coralskipper slammed into Kyp's upper engines, iginting his remaining fuel in an instant. "Twins Three is down."

"He didn't get out," reported Jag Fel, his clawcraft meeting the shuttle.

The shuttle hovered over the surface of the ocean as Jackie lowered the ramp. She saw Merrian's raft and ordered Amanda to move the shuttle in closer. Once the shuttle was just above the raft, she reached out with the Force and lifted Merrian onto the shuttle.

"The last skips are down. We're heading up to the Mon Adapyne to go home," reported Amanda as Jackie floated Merrian down onto one of the seats.

"He's unconcious, but he'll be fine. We should take him up with us to speed his recovery. We'll need to stay nearby at least that long."

20. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    The Admiral arose, and said..

"Order that shuttle back at once!"

"We can't sir too much interference."The comms officer said.

"Launch a detachment of droid fighters to cover them send orders that they are to return immediately."

"Sir...droid fighters are ten minutes and will need to refuel before heading down to the planet to support the shuttle."

The Admiral snapped open the comm on his chair...

"181st T.I.E. Interceptor Elite man your fighters, we are going out defensive support mission standby for launch in ten minutes."The Admiral said into the comm.

"Sir...what are you planning?"The captain said as he looked at him questioningly.

"A rescue mission captain.Contact Grand Admiral Thrawn, inform him that until my return the fleet will be under his command unless otherwise stated."

"Yes sir!"

The Admiral left instructions that the Captain should order a Victory Class Star Destroyer to follow them down as support but only engage as a last resort.The Admiral then entered the turbolift and shot down towards the hangar.The Admiral's fighter was prepped and ready and his fighter wing assembled for battle...

"Gentlemen...we are the Elite of the Elite, we are the 181st T.I.E. Interceptor squadron, now let us go strike a victory for the Empire!"

There was a hoorah and all the pilots clammered into their fighters and prepared for takeoff....

21. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    "Nurse, could you show me where Commander Merrian is?" asked Jaina Solo as she walked into the Mon Adapyne's medical bay.

"Sure thing, Colonel Solo. If you would follow me."

"Hello, Commander. How are you doing?"

"Can't even tell I had a broken leg. Your medical technology is amazing. Really, all your technology is amazing. I wish I could stay with your fleet."

"How would you like to join my squadron?" Jaina asked after he finished.

"Are you serious? That would be amazing. I accept, but what will I fly?"

"How about the TIE Defender you captured? One of my pilots flew it in the last battle because her own fighter was down with maintenence problems. You'd require some training to fly it effectively, but you obviously have enough skill for it."

"Could you two please leave? We have a group of seriously injured people coming in," commented the nurse.

"Where from?" asked Jaina.

"We were gathering the debris from the battle and the command center of Peacekeeper was still pressurized, but we have lots of oxygen deprivation cases coming in."

"Feel good enough to start your training Paul?"

As the two pilots walked out, a repulsor strecher bearing General Wedge Antilles was pushed into the medical center.

22. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    good post ultima

thank's for bringing Wedge back

23. Grand_High_Admiral

Aug 12, 2002
    There was a momentary hush as the figther pilots clammered into their fighters....

"Sir."

"Yes, what is it?"

The technician extended his hand and handed the Admiral a crumpled message from Imperial Center....

"From Intelligence Director Ysanne Isard...Am currently on route to join fleet and observe planet...prepare for arrival 0800 tomorrow."

"When did this arrive?"The Admiral asked.

"About twenty minutes ago sir.Communications had a hard time decoding it due to the lengthy Imperial Intell. encryption."

"Very well,cancel the fighter release pull us back to the edge of the system full power and prepare for the arrival of my wives.Inform the UED we will return in three days to negotiate to terms for this sector."

"Yes sir."And with that the technician stormed off to the turbolift.

"No good will come of Ysanne's being here,of that I am sure."

24. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    short post...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amanda rushed up to find what was going on and was in for a surprise. "What's going on?" She shouted over the alarms blaring.

"We're pushing the Vong back, but several imperial ships just dropped out of hyperspace. And I'm afraid we just got a message from the planets surface, apparently we're drawing some attention to ourselves."

"Blast!" Amanda muttered. "And we still haven't figured out how to cover up the fact that the earth was under cloak for...I don't even want to think how long."

//Amanda?//

//Yea Mark.//

//I'm on that ship, the captain wants to speak with you though...//

//On my way.//

"Is there a ship I can use, I have to get to the surface." Amanda asked looking around in general.

"There should be a spare X-wing..."

"Thanks." Amanda cut him off. "Tell Jaina that I need to talk to her when I get back." Amanda added and hurried away.

25. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    As she hopped into the cockpit of the x-wing Amanda caught site of Jackie on the other side of the hanger.

As if feeling the other's gaze settle on her a moment, Jackie looked up and ran over to her X-wing. "Hey, Amanda Where are you going?"

"There's an Imperial shuttle just in from hyperspace making it's way to earth. I need to go and meet them there." Amanda replied. "It's our cold hearted 'friend'."

"Kreth, no you don't go down there." Jackie shot back her look suddenly sour. "We're going to have enough time explaining the world wide black out! We don't need UFO confirmation to go along with it!"

"People are going to find out one day anyway." Amanda shrugged.

"Amanda, we really have been away from earth for a while," Jackie shook her head, "Do you remember why we can't just hop on by and visit our families? Why you can't go back to Misouri and I can't just walk down the streets of Cincinnati right now?"

With a small sigh and a nod Amanda finished Jackie's explination. "When we blasted out of here 4 years ago the government covered it up with the story that we all had died in various car crashes and industrial accidents." She turned and started to climb down from the X-Wing. "They covered it up because the people of earth on a whole are not ready to accept the fact that there really is other life out there. But what are we going to do about Iceheart making a bee-line for the capital."

"She's not there yet now is she?"

"Well no. . . "

"Then give her a call you nerfhearder! We'll have to set up a conference chamber quickly and close to the hanger bay." Jackie continued taking the situation by the tail. "Hey, Deck officer!"

A young man in uniform coveralls jogged over to her. "Yes Ma'am!" he saluted.

*hmmmmmm I could get used to this... * Jackie thought to herself. "Who is the comanding officer of the opperation at the moment?" she cringed as she rememberd seeing the command ship blow apart.

" Temporary command has been given to Jaina Solo. Ma'am." He replied quickly.

"Thank you ensign." Jackie replied, taking her commlink out of her pocket she pulled Amanda with her toward the edges of the hanger looking for a good place to set up shop. "Excuse me, Jaina? I don't mean to interupt, but we've got a small problem . . . yeah I know that's nothing new. . . but this is important. . . Iceheart is on her way to the U.S capital right now thinking that's where we are going to have a conference for terms of negotiation. . . yes I'm on the way up. . . For the moment is there any way we could contact Iceheart and her equally frigid husband and set up a conference somewhere that isn't Planet side??? . . . I know she's going to be hard to convince . . . I think we can pull it off. . . Thank you Ma'am. I'll be on bridge in less than a minute, I'm bringing Amanda with me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.