A pass around Star Wars meets Earth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Jun 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Grand_High_Admiral Force Ghost

star 1
    Just thought this quote from a book fit my character...
    "Tenderness and warmth, love and caring, kindness, all these things which were called good-he had known them,once. But that had been long ago. Before the hatred which was his constant companion had shunned those weaker feelings, banished them to some lightless horizon from which no spark ever flared. Now there was only hate. Hate and that great emptiness, that windblown tundra which had briefly blown through Cora Wilde's soul. A hate which let him live, or believe he lived only through all the bottomless pain he had the capacity to cause."

Excerpt from "Dreamhouse" By:Douglas Borton
  3. Grand_High_Admiral Force Ghost

star 1
    To be ruthless and methodical is the way a military commander should...these simple words were the ones the Grand High Admiral had recited over and over again and perhaps were the reason he had risen so high in the military. But now,a new challenge faced him, he had in front of him within his grasp, a planet ripe for the taking with valuable resources and no opposing force save a few Rebel ships which would only slow him down. Why then was he hesitating to invade the planet and capture it for the glory of the Empire? Never in his entire career had a conquest puzzled and troubled him so much as this. He had the man power and the resources to launch a full scale assault and deal with the panet easily. Had he lost his drive for conquest or his desire for combat?

"The time has come."The Admiral's voice boomed. "The invasion of Earth begins now!" The Eclipse's engines thrummed to life and the entire fleet moved towards Earth with the most malicious intent possible. The Admiral touched the comm and contacted the construction vessel Empire's Pride.

"Captain,this is the Admiral,I want your ship to begin construction of Phase 2 and 3 Dark Troopers ecquipped with rocket packs."

"How many shall we construct sir?"

"You will build them until I say you have fulfilled my order."

"Uh...yes sir of course sir."

"Hangar Bay."

"Yes Admiral?"

"I want a group of heavy dropships outfitted at once my troops and I will be engaging in low atmosphere assault against the Rebels and those of Earth.I require the ships to be able to hold there own while still be able to carry the maximum number of troops."

"Of course sir right away."

The Admiral snapped the comm off and then almost immediately turned it back on and contacted the Armory.

"Yes Admiral?"

"I need a modified set of body armor for me and my guards..."

"Certainly sir."

"And....I also require a mask."

Within hours,the fleet had established orbit around the moon and he donned the mask that would now be the symbol of his visage an expressionless,uncompassionater visage that his the hate within.

****This is only a possible post not in concrete.I would like input on this to see if it is acceptable right now,otherwise I will save it for later****Thank You Comments are appreciated.
  4. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    Crashing through the skies comes a fearful cry
    Cobraaaa!!!! (Cobraa!) Cobraaaa!!! (Cobraa!)
    Armies of the night evil taking flight
    Nowhere to run Nowhere to Hide evil spreading far and wide. . .

Who can save them?
    Well I thought it would be Amanda, the other Jedi and I and the World Union in the JA so that you could have air fight with those packs.

My thoughts: go ahead and start the production, but use the Attack against Earth for the JA.
    I know I may be saying this because I don't want another major offensive in the original, we're close to finishing it and I don't want to prolong it any more than our schedules allow. I love this fic but I think it's time we finished it and got it off to the revision boards.
  5. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    ^^ **nodds and agrees with marami**
  6. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I agree with th other 2, but the planning thread might hav been a better place for this.
  7. Grand_High_Admiral Force Ghost

star 1
    I have started a new post called The Empire Never Dies...you are all invited to join in the development but please read my premise and send me messages if you have any problems.Thank You for all the memories hope you enjoy.
    Grand High Admiral
  8. Grand_High_Admiral Force Ghost

star 1
    The fleet took up formation, and slowly sped toward the planet.

"Captain Krisk, assume victory formation,arm forward turbolasers and prepare to fire them as we pass over the planet in a sign of salute to our valiant heroes and fallen comrades."

"Yes sir."

"Communications,drop a message beacon which says the following..."Here is the planet Earth, a planet which has fought for its galactic independence.We of the Galactic Empire have fought along side these men and women and noted their extreme courage.For that we salute them.We are proud to say that any who would threaten this planet would face our return to join them in combat,and assure their freedom."

The Admiral watched as the beacon was encoded and dropped and the message began broadcasting.

"Power up the Temporis Engine we return home."

"Sir we are over the planet."

"Excellent,fire our salute."

The lasers fired and sent their green beams over harmlessly over the planet.The Temporis Engine was ready,and in one massive surge of energy the Imperial Fleet sailed off towards Imperial Center.Possibly never to return...

------Here Ends the First Involvement of the Emprire with the Planet Earth,and the future of the New Grand High Admiral's Empire begins...------

9. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice one GHA ;)

Thank you. :)

you can count me in on the new one. ..

10. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    Uh, alright....I have no idea what to write so here goes....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amanda turned in her seat as a beep alerted the crew to the departure of the imperial fleet.

"Jackie are you seeing this?" Amanda asked looking over at her.

"I'm seeing, I'm just not believing. What's he doing?"

"I don't know, but he sure has left us a mess to clean up hasn't he."

"Yea, you could say that." Jackie replied. "So how are you at coming up with reasons for worldwide darkness?"

"Uh, how about a combination solar lunar eclipse?"

"Is that even possible?" JAckie replied with a laugh.

"Um, I don't think so..."

"How about..."

"Jackie, Amanda, you might want to get in here. The Vong fleet has also left the system, something about massive suicide and going against the gods...They've sent a message..." Jag said standing in the doorway to the small room they were in.

"Really?" Amanda and Jackie asked together in all of the fuss they'd nearly forgotten about the Vong threat.

"We're jumping into hyperspace." He said with a smile.

"What?" Amanda asked stunned.

"We've got a treaty to sign remember."

Jackie raised her eyebrows and shrugged. Amanda grinned and shrugged also as they walked out to get ready for the jump to hyperspace.
  11. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  12. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    "We do?" Jackie looked at Amanda quisicaly.

"Yeah, we do." Amanda replied.

"With WHO? GHAAM just blasted out of here with the entirety of his fleet." Jackie answered.

"Hmmmm good point." Amanda looked back at the star lined viewport. "Well at leat he's not a threat anymore."

Jackie shook her head. "No, he may be gone now, but that's just now. He'll be comming back with something even worse than he has shown us."

Amanda sat back in the piolot's chair. "What do you mean?"

While still staring out the viewport, Jackie sighed. "We've angered him, his ego is hurt. There is no reason to why he left. He could have taken earth easily. Something bigger is happening. He's biding his time, working on plans, and setting things into motion. We have not seen the last of him."

An erie silence filled the cocpit, while the implications of Jackie's speech set in.

Amanda's gaze was set on Jackie's face searching for answers. "Then what can we do?"

Jackie nodded and turned towards her friend. "We become ready for anything." she smiled, rummaging for hope, "Just how we are going to do that, I don't know."

It was Amanda's turn to become thoughtful. "well, first we have to go back to the NR fleet. I want to see what sort of things our technicians can come up with."

13. Grand_High_Admiral Force Ghost

star 1
    Crafty very crafty worthy of being called a Sith you are indeed.
  14. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    up please :D

Com on Sci fi, how will we get this base set up. . . and what do you think we need to be ready for. . . GHA any ideas?
  15. Grand_High_Admiral Force Ghost

star 1
    U had better not go revealing things I have told u Jackie...be forewarned of that...
  16. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    I really doubt that I would. I've been warned and I'm not going to betray that trust.

and you could use the whole word and not just a letter ;) (just kidding) ;)
  17. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    sorry busy will more later bye
  18. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll try to post something tonight too, but no guarantees.
  19. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Hi, Paul. How are things going?" asked Amanda as she and Jackie stepped off their shuttle.

"Not bad. The techs have converted the controls to English for me to use until I learn the written language here, and I'm getting ready for my check ride as soon as we get to Coruscant."

"That's good. You're going to be in Twin Suns, right?" asked Jackie.

"Yes, I'll be taking over as Suns 3."
  20. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    ok, up

I'll have to add more when I am not about to fall asleep at the controls
  21. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    OK Um, I meant with the Vong, but alright...hmmmm....lets seee....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Amanda smiled Paul would make a good addition to the Earth group, he seemed to be taking things pretty calmly too.

She looked at Jackie as they felt the ship jump into hyperspace and back toward the GFFA. "Back again. I wonder how this will affect the Vong talks."

Jackie looked at her. "I'd nearly forgotten. I suppose they'll have to go on. I mean we're so close."

Jag spoke up behind them making both girls jump. "We've got word, the Vong are willing to sign right now, exactly as its written."

Amanda's eyes widened. "No."

"Yes," Jag said. "About time to if you ask me, we've conceeded a lot for it being our galaxy."

"Um, excuse me, I may be a bit out of things, but what talks?" Paul asked jumping in.

"There is going to be peace between the Republic and the vong." Jackie said. "You've come just in time to witness the coming together of two peoples."
  22. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    Whhhoooohooo!!!!

Weesa gooin HOME!!!

Hhahah

I bet Paul is confused. . . . "ummmm didn't we just fight them?".. . . ;)
  23. ShaydremMoon Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm finally back! Great job peoples, this is really fun to read!
  24. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    Just a short post...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Paul looked between the two girls confused. "I thought we were just fighting the Vong."

Amanda sighed. "We were, but we weren't. This was apparently a seperate group that decided to try one last time to take on the Republic."

"So now that they've been defeated the majority wants to finish the talks that have been going on."

"And this is a good thing."

Amanda nodded. "Well, Yea. Peace is always a good thing."

Paul still looked confused. "OK, whatever you say."
  25. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    Amanda smiled as she watched the first of the Vong sign the document. The signing process would be long, she knew, but not as long as the writing. Amazingly enough the vong had insisted that everyone present, down to the secretaries and aids, sign as witnesses. This meant a large number of Jedi including Amanda and the others from Earth.

As Amanda's turn finally came she looked down at the document before signing it. She had felt Jackie's pride when she had signed it, and she couldn't help but feel the same.

As she passed the pen on she grinned at Jackie. //Finally, Peace.//

//I know, it feels good doesn't it.//

Amanda just nodded as the head ambassador from the Republic stood up. She picked up the signed document and held it high.

"I am proud to announce that the Yuzhaan Vong and the Republic are now at peace." There was a cheer and she turned to the Vong ambassador. "I would now like to turn the floor over to the Yuzhaan Vong ambassador. Who would like to say a few words."

Amanda listened to the words of the ambassador with respect to his position. For a man who had just conceeded a loss he spoke of honor in it, and of the prosperity that could come from peace with the republic. Amanda nodded and joined in the clapping as he finished.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Alright, I've got to go to play practice, more soon if I get time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.