main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A pass around Star Wars meets Earth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Jun 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    hey I like sappy

Oh gosh now _I_ can't think of anyting to write well might as well bring it to the top!

2. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    awwwwwww heck UP!!!!!!!!!

3. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    You know this story takes up 28 pages in Word 97?

4. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    uppppp
    I cant think of any thing, I really liked I love sci fi's but don't know exactly how to follow it. Hmmmmm fanwithnoname, lunnetta you wanna take it from here maybee????
    ANYBODY???????

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I Lov Sci Fi, U've never seen Spaceballs?! Spaceballs is the Lord of the comedies! YES it's a real movie!

Actually... it's on right now...

(2:30 am PST ON CHNL 55)

"The Force?"

"No, da Schwartz!"

"Merchandising! That's where the money is!"

"Spaceballs the lunchbox, Spaceballs the breakfast cereal, spaceballs the flametorch... da kids love em!... and finally, me! Spaceballs the doll."

(high pitched voice) "May da schwartz be with you!"

"Adorable."

Lord Helmet: "Who is that man?"

Cornal Sanders: "He's an @sshole, sir."

Helmet: "I know that!"

Sanders: "no, sir. 2nd Major @sshole."

Helmet: "And him?"

Sanders: "he's an @sshole too, sir."

Helmet: "How many @ssholes are there?!"

Everyone: "Yo!"

Helmet: "I'm surrounded by @ssholes!"

6. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    HMMMMMM......will have to get that some time. I have probrably never heard it because either.....a)it is rated above PG (I have a younger brother so...) or b)It is not on video in my (VERY VERY SMALL) town rent-a-video place. I would say probrably both although it could also be that my dad thinks Mel Brooks movies are stupid even though I love them.
    UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! I'm never going to get to see Spaceballs :(:( To much going against me I guess. Oh well maybe in a few years......

7. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    don't worry I love Sci Fi,
    the first time I saw it was about ooohhhhh 2 months ago at my sister's apartment.

It was funny.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As the car came to a stop in front of NASA headquarters everyone in the car was asleep exectp for Luke. Oh well time to wake everyone up. Hmmm he'd start with Mara, maybe some bit of alone time would come in. She was still curled up next to him. All he had to do was move everso slightly and she was dissettled and awoke.
    "hurrmmm?" she groaned.
    "Shhhh, quiet, we're here." He twisted a bit and gave his red haired wife a kiss. then sighed. "OHhhhh well i guess we have to wake everyone up then go face the music."

Luke opened the door, the sound waking up the rest of the car, brought groans and slurred murmers of '5 more minutes mommy' from the other occupants of the car. Mara followed Luke out of the car, streached Yawned and supressed a slight giggle at how cute her husband looked in the moonlight. Then she grew serious as she walked over to Luke she told him, "Luke no matter what happens today, remember, I Love you."
    Luke pulled her close and laughed a little "At the risk of sounding like Han 'I know.'" and he once again kissed his wife. This time it was greated with cheers form all the other passengers who had already stummbled out of the car and were wacthing the two intesely. Luke and Mara both turned red and pulled apart sheepishly.

There a story bit for a change. Sorry to the Hummor adicts, I felt like going sappy again.

8. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Believe it or not I hadn't read this yet. I'm glad I did. It's funny. Don't know much about Sailor Moon, but I do have Spaceballs on video. What about Dot and 3CPO?

9. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Rebel Mom I'm afraid Dot's virgin alarm would go off. Not too bad as a pairing , too bad Artoo will be jealous.

10. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    yep, Dot Matrix and her vigin alarm...

Sci Fi, i think Spaceballs is rated PG-13. And maybe, cause at this one movie place by my house, they don't have it, so i have to go all the way to Blockbusters to get it. Once you see it, you'll look on Star Wars with a new perspective.

11. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Alright who's next?

12. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    ::annoyinly cherfully:: Sssoooo what doom and gloom awaits our adventurers now as they head toward the NASA complex??
    huh huh huh huh?

13. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    I will post something later. I don't have time right now.not to mention I can't think of anything.

14. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    non slapstick gets hard doesn't it?

15. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Exactly..... well here goes.
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Don't look so embarrased. You are married. I wrote you that way so you should be allowed to behave that way." A man said walking over to them.

"And you are....Who?" Mara asked.

"Oh sorry I'm forgot my manners. Timothy Zahn." He answered reaching down and kissing her hand.

<He's worse than Lando.> Mara sent to Luke with a giggle. Then pulled her hand away.

"Hey, your back." Mark said walking up behind Zahn. "I hope you don't mind but I brought a couple of my friends along and they're dying to meet you.Come on follow me."

They walked into a room and there in front of them were Han, Leia, Lando, Wedge, and some other people they knew.

"Hey how did you guy's get here." Luke asked and then realized something."Are you the actors that played us, Well not us but you know."Luke was really starting to hate this room. Every time they came in it they found somekind of double. First Luke and now 8 of the others.Well he assumed it was 8 although 4 of them didn't look like anyone he knew.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Hope that helps sombody. I couldn't think of much else.

16. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Oohhhhhh I like, esp. timmothy Zhan,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Oh Hi Leia, Han,. . . I mean ah um. . . ah. . Who are you people really." Mara asked. Then the thought hit her. Leia and Han were still fighting when they were sucked into the black hole, they could be gone, if not they thought that She and Luke were now one with the Force, . . . If there was the force in a black hole.

Jackie and Amanda were going almost histerical. "Ohhhmygosh it's it's . . ." Jackie started

"Carrie Fisher, Mark Hammil, Harrison Ford, Billy dee Williams, Anthony Daniels, the guy who played Wedge, And Timothy Zahn, " Amanda almost shreiked with delight as she pulled Jackie's VotF away from her and ran over to the actors and writers, "can I have your autographs?????"

Zahn smiled then said, "First I'll sign the person who's book this is, ah,. . "he looked inside the front cover. "A Jackie Unakorn. But first let me introduce you to my fellow STARWARS authors." He pointed to the woman on the right, "This is Barbra Hambly, and on my left is Michael Stackpole."
    Jackie just barely supressed a growl when she recognised Barbra Hambly, then continued down the line noting at Harrison Ford, "You were spectacular in Air Force One, I bet you were wishing you had a blaster, or at least had payed better attention when GL was telling you what thing were 'possed to be on the MILLENIUM FALCON." Harrison just rolled his eyes in a look that said "another one of my adoring fans"

As soon as Jackie was finished getting autographs, she went over to Mara.
    "Oh dear, I haven't seen that look in your eye before but I know it can't mean anything good for someone, What is it." Mara asked her in a hushed tone.
    "Do you Remember Callista?" Jackie asked.
    "Why that little, stuck up scruffy looking boggled together body snacher. . ." Mara trailed off while endusing Jedi calming techiniques.
    "Well I see you do remember her. Well that Miss namby pamby Barbra Hambly, wrote about the events of the eye of palpatine." Jackie told her.

Mara said nothing else to Jackie but walked right over to where Barbra was talking with Lu. . Mark (thank the Force) and slapped her full in the face. "That my dear, is fpr bringing in another woman after it was quite obvious that Luke and I were made for each other. Instead of bringing us together you brought in that little sith sucking corner working . . . urhhhhhhhhh " mara ended in a sherik

17. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    LOL ack How'm I supposed to write after that???? Oh well let someone else go instead. Can't think of anything now except the look on every one's faces when Mara slapped Barbra Hamily (sp? Is that even the right name?[face_clown]

18. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    I love sci Fi I didn't mean to make it hard, I just ment to get out some pent up emotions out about Hambly. Something interesting someone could talk about is Anthony daniels meeting up with Threepio and Artoo. hmmmmm that would be interesting,
    sooooooooooooo who's next?

19. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    I'll do a short one.
    --------------------------------------
    When the girls saw this the all started chearing Mara on. Hambly who obviously didn't believe they were real Jedi decided she wasn't going to let this lady slap her and slapped Mara back. Pretty soon they were rolling on the floor throwing punches at each other. Meanwhile Luke and Mark were trying to pull the two apart. But having a difficult time doing it.

"Mara," Luke (or maybe it was Mark they weren't really paying that close of attention.) said."You got to calm down. Anger is of the dark side remember."
    ----------------------------------------
    OK that's all......next......

20. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    I like that I love Sci fi,
    hmmm who's next?????

21. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    I forgot to tell you before but I'm leaving to go work at MDA camp so I won't be able to post until next Saturday.Sorry.

22. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Awwwwwwwwww we'll miss you I love sci fi

23. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    hmmmm interest in this story seems to be dwindeling hmmmmmm. . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That comment only subdued Mara a little. In actuallity it kept her from bringing out the Lightsaber and thats it. "That sith sucking witch knew she knew," Mara screached. " AAANnnd she put ME with LANDO. Uggggghhhhhh. Of all the stuck up half witted nerfing ideas, aaaarggggghhhhh, Me and Lando, Me and mister nothing is ever my fault . . ."

"Hey Lando isn't that bad." Billy Dee Williams spoke up.

"Oh shove it cape boy" Mara shot back as she broke Hambly's nose. "Force had it not been for you Luke and I would have gotten together sooner, But noooooooooo, we had to realise our true feelings when we're pushin fifty."

Luke (the real one) though he agreed with everything his wife was saying knew that this must end here and now. He went and inserted himself inbetween Mara and Barbra, gently pushing away from the wicth. Barbra was on the floor panting. While Mara had gained her composure.

"Your just jealous that Callista got him in his prime" Hambly spat.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alright lets see what you can do with that

24. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    This is better than Jerry Springer!

MARA!!!!!!!!
    MARA!!!!!

post!

25. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000