main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A pass around Star Wars meets Earth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Jun 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Amanda and Kam reentered the palace to find the place in a state of uproar.

"What's going on here?" Amanda asked startled.

"Just wait till you hear the good news!" Jackie squealed grabbing her by the arm and dragging her over to Rhonda. "Tell her!"

"Tell me what?" Amanda asked as Rhonda blushed.

"Kael finally asked me to marry him." Rhonda said looking at the man standing next to her with a grin.

Amanda smiled Rhonda and Kael had been going out since shortly after they'd come to this galaxy and Amanda had figured it would be coming sooner or later.

"That's wonderful." She said to Rhonda and smirked. "What took you so long, Kael?"

"Well, I uh..." He looked at Rhonda.

"He didn't want me worrying about a wedding until after I was a knight...and the Vong were defeated. It's that sweet?"

Amanda laughed. "Well, I'm glad you are finally ready to tie the knot."

"Oh you two will stay for the wedding won't you. It will be soon, and we don't want it to be too large." Rhonda started looking at her sister and then at Amanda.

"Of course." Jackie said sarcastically. "Do you think I'd miss my own sisters wedding? You'd have to tie me up and lock me in jail first."

"Uh, Jackie, don't jinx it." Kael said with a smile and looked at Amanda.

"What?" Amanda asked trying to put on her most innocent look. "Oh, all right, I promise to stay out of jail until after you're married alright."

"Say, what's this we hear about a wedding?" Michi's voice cut in.

Amanda turned and saw Mark, Michi, and Paul entering the room.

"Paul came to get us, said something about a wedding." Mark said in answer to their looks of surprise.

"Oh this is going to be so fun!" Michi squealed when they'd been told.

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    about time ;)

hehehe congrats!!!

3. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Going on vacation...

4. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    wonderfull, I just got back ;)~!!

5. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    I'm back too. Let's say we see what we can do to finish this up and get them home k???

6. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    sounds like a good idea to me :D

7. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Amanda stood in the back of the room as the two spoke their vows. Rhonda wore a dress that seemed to be a cross between the typical Earth wedding dress of sleek white and the finely laced and beaded wedding dresses of the GFFA, Kael was in an outfit more typical of the GFFA.

Amanda glanced at Jackie who looked about ready to cry with the joy of it all. Michi was standing near her and met Amanda gaze with a wink.

Amanda looked at her closely, something wasn't right about this whole thing. Shrugging she put it down to nervousness about going home after so long in the GFFA.

"You may now kiss the bride." Luke Skywalker announced and stepped back.

There was a pause as Rhonda and Kael just looked at each other then Kael took her head with his hands and kissed her. The moment seemed to last forever before someone coughed and Amanda heard a familiar giggle come from Jackie and then Michi before the two finally pulled apart.

"If you would all like to join us there will be a reception...What on Coruscant?!?" Kael interupted his own announcement.

The entire group turned to see several military helmeted and armed officers burst into the room. "We're looking for Jackie Unikrem and Amanda Fremue."

Amanda's eyes widened and she glanced at Jackie. "I'm Amanda." She spoke up cautiously.

"By order of the Galactic Alliance we are here to put you under arrest."

Amanda just looked at the man in shock. "What!?! Under what charges."

"Under the charges that you've been..." The lead trooper stepped close enough that Amanda could hear his breathing beside her she could feel that another of the men was closing in on Jackie...a man that felt very familiar...

"Wait a minute..." Amanda muttered as the man in front of her pulled off the helmet.

"On the charges that you've been had." Ganner's smiling face said not more that two feet from her.

Beside her Amanda saw that Jacen Solo had been Jackie's arrestor. Amanda started to laugh and was soon joined by the rest of the crowd.

"Sorry Kael." Jacen said. "But when we found out Amanda had promised not to be arrested until after your wedding...well, we just couldn't help it."

Rhonda shook her head. "Come on you guys, lets go down and get some food."

8. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    upping till I can get another post written

9. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    LOL the above was great Sci fi. . .

btw I'm thinking of making a soundtrack for this. . . (list of songs at least. . ) I'll let you all know what I come up with :D

one song's title being "Cages or Wings" just because of our habit of getting arrested. . :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.