main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A pass around Star Wars meets Earth

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by I love Sci Fi, Jun 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    I guess I'll post story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There was another long car ride ahead of them, and Frankly she wasn't sure if she wanted Luke to drive back just then. Yeah Luke was a great driver, but he had driven for almost the whole day and he needed his rest. Sure he had gone with out sleep before, for days on end, and he was injured at the time. But that was when Hambly had control over him. Jackie smirked, oh I'm evil, I shouldn't have instigated that, but Force it was fun. The prospect ofa hotel room was very appealing to Jackie, who was crushed in the backseat in between her sister, and Michi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok now what happens??????

I wanna know but I don't wanna be the one who writes it.

so there

2. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    OK here is a little.
    ------------------------------------
    "I'll drive." Amanda said opening the drivers door."That way ou guy's can get some sleep."

"What about you?" Luke asked.

"Oh I'll be fine. I'm used to getting up this early and checking out TF.N."

"TF.N?" Luke asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot we didn't tell you about that. Basicly TF.N of theforce.net is were a lot of us Star Wars fanatics hang out. There are bulleten boards and fan fics. It's awesome. Hey I know. You guy's want to log on?"

"I guess." Luke said not really understanding what she was talking about.

"OK. Down there,"She pointed." In my bag is my laptop and a cell phone. Could you get them."

"Your what?" Luke was looking confused.

"Oh yeah. Mara could you hand my bag to Jackie. She'll have to get the stuff out."

Mara handed the bag to Jackie.

"OK."Jackie said. "I got you cell phone and laptop but how are you going to connect to the internet. There isn't a way to connect your cell phone to the laptop. There also isn't a telephone cord. Wait here is a telephone cord."

"OK." Amanda said. "look on the side of the cell phone."

"Wow, theres a line port thingy, but how did that get there. I've never seen a cell phone like this."

"OK plugg in then log on."

"Uh it says it needs your password."

"Oh here." She said reaching back and taking the laptop. she typed her password in then passed it back." You probrably out to log into TF.N with your name." By this time Jackie was leaning over the seat so that Luke and Mara could see what she was doing.

"OK."

"Wait a second." Luke said."Who's maramijade? That's not your name."

"Oh that's my login name. It's a secret name used online to make you basically anonymous unless oyu tell someone your real name."

"Wait a second." Amanda said cutting in."You're maramijade?"

"Yes." Jackie said.

"Wow I've always wanted to meet you. Your fan fic writing is so awesome. You always come up with things I would never think of."

"OK well thanks." She looked at the laptop."Getting back to TF.N."

"OH yeah. I guess you out to explain everything to them. starting at the begining. Then you probrably out to go see if we got any posts on our story."

"Your story?" Mara asked.

"Yea. We're writing a story along with some other people. Hey. Is there anything new about Episode 2 out?"

"No but look at this."

"What?" Amanda turned her attention away from the road just long enough to read the headline.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    RUMORED SIGHTING OF LUKE AND MARA JADE AT NASA BASE IN FLORIDA.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Wow. Click on it." Michi said and Amanda quickly agreed trying to keep her eyes on the road.
    --------------------------------------------
    OK someone else can do the story and tell what they think of TF.N etc.

3. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Oh wow, I love Sci fi, how did you know???????

Thanks for the Major Ego boost, after yesterday i really needed it.

oh yeah, UPPPPPPP

4. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    oh well upp!!!!

5. Darth Muis

Darth Muis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
  6. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Your welcome. But I want to know I was telling the truth. You are an awesome writer. I don't have anymore story so I guess I will just up it even though its only the 5th thing down or something like that.

7. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    hmmm I love sci fi and I are drawing a blank could someone please please please please please, help us out here????????????????????

8. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Alright fine, I can see no one's going to help us I love sci fi,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jackie double clicked on the link and they went right to the article.

Jackie read " TF.N SPY REPORT:: LUKE AND MARA SPOTTED AT NASA BASE IN FLORDIA, No not Mark Hammil or Shannon Baska. Though Hammil, Ford, Fisher, Zahn, hambly and more were in attendance. It is rummored that Hambly and Mara got in a fist fight and Ms. Hambly got the ***t kicked out of her. for more story click here. . . "

they clicked and realised that most of it was true, but people would have a hard time believing it. On earth Star Wars is fiction, or so they think. Jackie went on to show them different forums and story's that she had written, Rhonda was begining to teach Luke and Mara how to read but they were mainly listening to Jackie's and Amanda's stories as they had written them on theforce.net. THey had fun going into the other forums and having luke and mara answer many of the questions and laughing histerically when some one came on and denighed them, saying that they were wrong. They drove on for a while like that with Amanda and Rhonda swicting off every now and then. Since Jackie had the computer she was sitting between Luke and Mara so that both could see the screen. there for Rhonda Amanda and Michi were in the front seat. Once again Threepio and Artoo were tied to the roof.

They drove on and on until morning, Jackie had been going all night typing forever and a day. when they pulled up by a sign that read SKYWALKER RANCH. "What in the name of the FORCE is this?" Mara almost screemed.

"Well this is where the person who made your movies lives and works. This is the headquarters of Lucasfilm td ect. " Amanda srugged as she steped out of the car. "This is the place for starwars."

Mara and Luke were in pure wonder as they neared the building. Soon, after they had walked around for a little while, A man in a flannel shirt came out along with a large dark skined man. The man in the flannel looked up, " Oh Mark, Shannon, come over here a minute." Mara and luke just gave each other a look that said "huh?"

As the man in flannel waited for them to come over, he turned to the dark skinned man next to him, "Come on James, I need you for episode three, don't do anything to yourself"

"George calm yourself," James replyed, "I'm not going anywhere."

Luke's head came up only seconds befor Mara's, "Father?" Luke started to jog over to him, "but no, you can't be my father. . . we look nothing alike."

9. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    WOW good.
    Sorry, I would post but I'm haveing this really bad case of writers block. And I have to say currently my writing sucks. so I'm not going to ruin it and post.

10. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    that last part is from a pic i made a long time ago, of luke and Vader fighting, NOOOO, you can't be my father. . . . ..............

we look nothing a like."

heheehheheh

well since i posted something last that means someone else must post

so POST PEOPLE

11. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    HELLO????

12. JEDIMASTERYU

JEDIMASTERYU Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 11, 2000
    Hi Great story, I was wondering if I could help out a little.

Don't reply until you've seen how I write, I wouldn't want to ruin your story.

Temple Training is my 1st fan fic, but I'd love to help.

13. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    JEDIMASTERYU Please go ahead and post. It would be GREATLY appreciated.
    BTW I've read Temple training. Very good.

14. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    go ahead looking for any availible help, (I've only been asking for it for the past say. . . 4 pages?)

15. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Well I was going to let him\her post one, but I guess I will instead.
    --------------------------------------------
    "Your father?!?" Mara repeated.

"Who are you talking about?" James asked.

"He does sound like Vader." Mara said hearing him talk.

"Well," James said laughing." I certainly hope I sound like Vader. I did do his voice."

"Oh I get it." Mara said."Your the actor that played Luke's father. I got it now."

"What are you guy's talking about?" George asked looking from Luke to Mara. Then he saw the girls behind them. "Oh you guy's. I didn't think I'd ever see you guy's again."

"What are you all talking about? Who are you? You look like Hammel (sp????) but I can that you aren't. So who are you."

Luke stuck out his hand and replied. "Luke Skywalker nice to meet you."

At this point James burst out laughing. "Your kidding right. George, I know you've done some pretty out there practical jokes but this takes the cake." He was laughing harder now."I didn't think you'd go to the trouble to get Mark to do this," He looked at Luke, "And Mark I can't believe you agreed to it."

"I think your mistaken." Mara said."He IS Luke Skywalker. At least he better be." She finished with a giggle.

"Yeah right. And I'm really Vader."

"Well you sound like him." Mara said.

"Oh I get it. Good job George. You really put some effort into this one."

Finnally not being able to contain it any more George started laughing. Then he turned to James."James they're telling the truth they really are Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker."
    ---------------------------------------------
    OK hopefully that helps someone.

16. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    Here we go!

The dark skinned man turned and laughed.

"Mark, Shannon, what are you two doing dressed like that."

Luke and Mara looked puzzled, Mara sent a message to Luke through the Force.

Mara: 'He sounds like Vader.'
    Luke: 'I know, but he's not my father, he doesn't look anything like him.

Luke turned to the dark skinned man.

"You're not Anakin Skywalker." he said accusingly.

The dark skinned man looked Luke up and down again and laughed hysterically.

"What's going on here, is this some kind of a joke, George what's going on with Mark."

Luke spoke up.

"I'm not Mark, I met him already."

The man in the flannel shirt suddenly realized who they were, remembering the call he got from NASA.

"Luke? Mara?"

Mara gave him an annoyed look.

"Duh,... since you know who we are, why don't you tell us who you are and why is this place called ... Skywalker ranch."

The man in the flannel shirt smiled.

"I am George Lucas, creator of Star Wars, and this is (pointing to the dark skinned man.) James Earle Jones, the voice of Darth Vader."

James Earle Jones suddenly looked confused.

"George, what's going on?"

George Lucas turned to James Earle Jones and pointed to Luke and Mara.

"They are the real Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker."

James Earle Jones laughed out loud again.

"You've got to be kidding."

George turned back to Luke.

"Master Skywalker, a test of your abilities if you will"

Luke shrugged.

"Sure, why not."

George pointed at James Earle Jones.

"Float him in the air."

Luke reached out with the Force and floated the man with the voice of his father in the air.

James talked in his Darth Vader voice.

"You will put me down at once... eh, Skywalker."

Luke put him down.

James looked amazed.

"How did you do that, you... must...be... Luke!"

Mara snorted.

"How is it that you've come to that conclusion."

James didn't answer because he knew it was not a question, but a joke.

George Lucas called to Luke and Mara.

"Come, I have lots to show you."

They walked into a room full of Star Wars props.
    Luke ran into the room when he saw Yoda.

"Master Yoda what's going on here... master Yoda?"

George looked at him.

"That's not the real Yoda." he said sensing that he should take them out of this place and that telling them that their whole lives weren't real wasn't the best thing to do.

"Let's go to my place, you'll be safe there for a while."

Mara disagreed.

"Why should we trust you?"

George looked at her like a Father.

"Because I created you and would never let anything happen to you, plus I know all your favorite things to eat and I am the only person that can get you back home and..."

Luke and Mara said together.

"Alright!"

The three got back in the car and took off with the others on the way to George Lucas' home.
    Hope ya like. please post comment. does anyone want to take it from here?

17. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    Here we go!

The dark skinned man turned and laughed.

"Mark, Shannon, what are you two doing dressed like that."

Luke and Mara looked puzzled, Mara sent a message to Luke through the Force.

Mara: 'He sounds like Vader.'
    Luke: 'I know, but he's not my father, he doesn't look anything like him.

Luke turned to the dark skinned man.

"You're not Anakin Skywalker." he said accusingly.

The dark skinned man looked Luke up and down again and laughed hysterically.

"What's going on here, is this some kind of a joke, George what's going on with Mark."

Luke spoke up.

"I'm not Mark, I met him already."

The man in the flannel shirt suddenly realized who they were, remembering the call he got from NASA.

"Luke? Mara?"

Mara gave him an annoyed look.

"Duh,... since you know who we are, why don't you tell us who you are and why is this place called ... Skywalker ranch."

The man in the flannel shirt smiled.

"I am George Lucas, creator of Star Wars, and this is (pointing to the dark skinned man.) James Earle Jones, the voice of Darth Vader."

James Earle Jones suddenly looked confused.

"George, what's going on?"

George Lucas turned to James Earle Jones and pointed to Luke and Mara.

"They are the real Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker."

James Earle Jones laughed out loud again.

"You've got to be kidding."

George turned back to Luke.

"Master Skywalker, a test of your abilities if you will"

Luke shrugged.

"Sure, why not."

George pointed at James Earle Jones.

"Float him in the air."

Luke reached out with the Force and floated the man with the voice of his father in the air.

James talked in his Darth Vader voice.

"You will put me down at once... eh, Skywalker."

Luke put him down.

James looked amazed.

"How did you do that, you... must...be... Luke!"

Mara snorted.

"How is it that you've come to that conclusion."

James didn't answer because he knew it was not a question, but a joke.

George Lucas called to Luke and Mara.

"Come, I have lots to show you."

They walked into a room full of Star Wars props.
    Luke ran into the room when he saw Yoda.

"Master Yoda what's going on here... master Yoda?"

George looked at him.

"That's not the real Yoda." he said sensing that he should take them out of this place and that telling them that their whole lives weren't real wasn't the best thing to do.

"Let's go to my place, you'll be safe there for a while."

Mara disagreed.

"Why should we trust you?"

George looked at her like a Father.

"Because I created you and would never let anything happen to you, plus I know all your favorite things to eat and I am the only person that can get you back home and..."

Luke and Mara said together.

"Alright!"

The three got back in the car and took off with the others on the way to George Lucas' home.
    Hope ya like. please post comment. does anyone want to take it from here?

18. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    Sorry about the Double post, the Sithly server was giving me a load of trouble every time I tried to post, it just wasn't showing up so I did it again. When I checked the story it was on there twice. Again sorry.

19. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    great JEDIMASTERYU,
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (this is not nessicarily a story part)
    Just then a plot hole opens up and Maramijade walks out with I love Sci fi in tow.
    "Ummm ahhh, Mr. Lucas?" Maramijade asked timidly.
    startled GL jumped out of his skin. . "What the. . ???"

"Yeah," I love sci fi continued, "I believe it is us, the fan fic authors of this story that get to decide when where and how Luke and Mara get back. Oh and you, let me remind you my dear GL, wern't even going to let this bueatiful relationship happen so just PTHHHHH."

I'm just being silly doesn't happen doesn't happen

20. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    That was a great post. Just to point out though. Lucas already knew who they were. But then again Now that I think about it He thinks the real Luke and Mara are in Florida so I guess it would make sence for him to think it was Mark and Shannon(sp?).

21. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    oh well up!

22. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    I didn't see that last post on page seven, mine would have been much different, how stupid of me (Bangs head on wall)

MUST PAY CLOSER ATTENTION!

My next post will be ready around 8p.m central.

23. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    Amanda was driving, and Jackie was in the front passenger seat, while George, Luke and Mara were in the back.

Luke and Mara were peppering George with questions like children.

Luke: "Who is my mother?"
    Mara: "Who are my parents?"
    Luke: "Why was my father Darth Vader."
    Mara: "Why was I made to serve the Emperor?"
    Luke: "What were the Old Republic Jedi?"
    Luke: "Who trained the Emperor? How was he able to turn Anakin Skywalker?"
    Mara: "Will we have a child...or children?"
    Luke: "How can ysalamiri block the Force?"
    Mara: "Why is See-Threepio so prissy?!"

George had to laugh at the last one.
    He replied.

"You are Jedi, a Jedi can wait as long as possible, impatience leads to haste..."

Mara rolled her eyes.

"Haste leads to anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering, which leads to the Darkside."

George nodded.

"Exactly, but then you two Jedi Masters already knew that... Everything will be explained once we've reached my house. I have been preparing for something like this."

Luke studied the man. His presence in the Force was extremely strong, he seemed to control it as a Jedi Master could, Luke sensed that the man had the answers to all the questions.

"I..uh... we understand...Master."

George smiled at Luke.

"I am of the Force, not a Jedi, Master Skywalker."

Luke nodded quizzically at the man.

"Of the Force?"

George nodded.

"I well... sort of created it, I guess that makes me... it."

Luke reached out again and gained a sense of the man. He again felt the Force presence,... powerful, the most powerful ever, even more powerful than...him.

Luke had to figure this out, this man could not have created the Force, could he?

24. JEDIMASTERYU

Jul 11, 2000
    If you liked that one keep us at the top.
    Hope that one makes it easy for someone to take over.

25. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    (quick ques. WHere are Rhonda, Michi, Artoo and Threepio? and they are already at (Skywalker ranch) GL's house)

Then it hit Luke, he wasn't sitting next to the Force incarinite, he was sitting to THE MAKER, (as in thank the Maker) It was also a little disconcerting that he was just a made up character, that this man had total and complete control over his life. But then again didn't he believe that about the Force?

They pulled up in a seperate area of the ranch a huge house loomed in front of them.
    "Oh my gosh," Jackie and Amanda said in Unison, "I've died and gone to heaven" as they walked into the front door, More (tastefully aranged) Starwars stuff met their eyes then they ever believed possible. The rooms had themes, be it Rebel cruser, Millenium Falcon, Dagobah, Hoth, ect. There was an atmosphere and decorations pertaining to it. They walked through halls and halls of corridor, be it normal, Imperial style or reminiscent from the Falcon.
    They finnally reached a set of rooms that was exactally like Luke and Mara's apartments, one from Coruscant and one form Yavin IV.
    GL looked at them and motioned to the room, "Now it's been a long trip pick which ones you want and rest well talk more tommorrow."

Luke and Mara picked the Yavin suite, opting for their usual home not the one they had while on major buisness. Luke looked around hopin the comm unit worked so that he could somehow get a message to Han and Leia. It was useless, the comstation was just an empty shell of metal.

"The technology here is sadly behind, I'm sorry you are unable to make the calls you want." GL told them, then he left to see Artoo, Threepio, Rhonda and Michi in. Rhonda and Michi were given a set of rooms adjoining Jackie and Amanda's.

More would be discussed in the morning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.