main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Path In Time ( An Obi Story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jun 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Summary: This story is set five years before TPM. Jenella Talgi, a Jedi Knight, travels to Imperial City to confess her past mistakes, to her old master, Qui-Gon Jinn. An early story of Mara Jade's parents.

Title: A Path In Time (A Obi Story)

Marus Jade laughed, as his friend Obi-Wan Kenobi could not help but stare at the young woman at the bar, in their Cantina of choice for the night.

" If you like her so much, go up to her!" Urged Marus to his friend, trying not to slur his words.

" Why would she talk to me?" Obi-Wan said bashfully.

Marus had to laugh again. After all of this time, Obi-Wan still had no clue as to what effect he had on women.

" She'll like you. Trust me?" Marus said.

" No, I shouldn't go up to her. I'm due back at the temple soon. Yoda will be watching to see what time I get in."

" Your twenty-years-old, Obi-Wan. Learn to have some fun." Marus said, taking his drink from the table, and going up to the young blonde himself.

" You have fun for both us." Obi-Wan said sighing, as he payed his waitress for the drinks, then left the Cantina, trying not to think of what he was missing out on, with the blonde haired woman, that so easily captured his attention.

If Qui-Gon had known where he had gone tonight, he would have a fit. Then, he would have to face Yoda.

Last month, Obi-Wan had went to a Cantina, on Delorius 3, with Marus. There, he had gotten blind stinking drunk, and hit on a Hutt's daughter. Well, she wasn't really a Hutt, but really looked like one, after awhile, after all he drank. Frightened of a offered kiss, he cried out. Her brother had been the barkeep, and had been offended. very much so, you could say.

Eventually their fight, started a brawl, and Obi-Wan and Marus had been arrested. Qui-Gon was there the next morning, to take the Padawan's home.

Obi-Wan had been the only one told to face the council, as Marus's master said he would deal with his student, on his own.

Yoda had forbid him to leave the temple, for the next month. The month was up tomorrow, but if Yoda learned of his actions tonight, by catching him sneaking into the temple, he would not see past his set punishment.

" Obi-Wan, there you are." Exclaimed Qui-Gon Jinn, from behind Obi-Wan who was dressed fully in his heavy Jedi cloak.

" Master Qui-Gon?" Obi-Wan said, desperatly trying not to sound so nervous.

" Out for a walk?" Qui-Gon said with a wink, and a grin.

" Uh, Yes Master." Obi-Wan said.

" Fine. Don't go to far tomorrow morning. There is somone I want you to meet. An old student of mine. Her name is Jenella Talgi. Very nice woman. She's a Jedi now. You may learn somthing from her." Qui-Gon said, as they walked along.

" Of course, master." Obi-Wan said.

Obi-wan was about to try and escape his master, to return to his rooms, when Qui-Gon stoped him.

" Oh, Obi-Wan?" Called Qui-Gon, in his gentle voice.

" Yes, master?"

" I'll let it go this time. But please try to remember now, that you are no longer a young boy. You are a young man now, and should know that the rules set by the Jedi Council, should be followed." Qui-Gon said, walking away from him now.

" Yes, master Qui-Gon." Obi-Wan said.

><<><><><><><><<><><><><<><><><<><

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Jenella Talgi laughed, as her old master was there at the docking ramp to greet her, as she got off of her ship, the Moon Star. Her long red-gold hair flew in the wind, as Qui-Gon returned the hug.

Obi-Wan gazed at this exchange in amazment. Qui-Gon never hugged anyone. Not ever. Well, only when he was a boy. But this was amazing. This Jenella must mean quite alot to Qui-Gon Jinn.

" Jen, this is Obi-Wan Kenobi, my Padawan Learner." Qui-Gon said proudly, toward Obi-wan.

" Good to meet you, Padawan." Smiled Jenella, gazing into his bright blue eyes with wonder.

" Nice to meet you too." Obi-Wan blushed. Jenella was slightly older than he was. At the most, twenty-five. But he didn't care. Jenella Talgi was beautiful.

" Why don't you give Jenella a tour of the city, Obi-Wan? I'll see both back at the temple, at supper?" Qui-Gon said, hoping that Obi-Wan would say yes.

" I would love showing Jedi Talgi around." Obi-Wan said, offering the red head his arm. She took it with a smile, that lit up his heart.

><><><><><><<><<>><<><><<><<<

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  4. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    Interesting start. Will there be some more soon, I hope. :)

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Jenella thought the young Jedi Padawan charming, and handsome. She told him of her upbringing in the core, but of how she was born on a tiny world called Naboo. Her mother had given her to the Jedi when she was two. Obi-Wan had told her that he never knew his real parents. That he was given to the Jedi, at infancy, as most Jedi were.

Jenella talked Obi-Wan into taking her back to her rooms, in the Jedi Temple. They talked untill dawn, over two glasses of Alderaanian Ale.

" It's morning. I don't belive it." Said Obi-Wan gasping at the sight of the sunrise.

" It's beautiful." Said Jenella softly, wraping her arms around Obi-Wan's shoulders.

" Yes, it is." Obi-Wan agreed, as he could resist no longer, and kissed Jenella, like he may never have the chance again.

><><><><><><><><><><><<<><<>

" You won't belive who I met." Obi-Wan said, as he took the seat beside Marus in the same Cantina, as the night before.

" It can't be that barkeep, becuase she and I are meeting later to---"

" No, not her! Obi-Wan said. Her name is Jenella Talgi. She's an old student of Qui-Gon's. A Knight now, and---"

" Why Obi-Wan Kenobi, do I hear you right?" Exclaimed Marus.

" What?" Obi-Wan said, confused.

" I think you've finally fallen in love." Marus said with a devilish grin.

" That's crazy." Said Obi-Wan with a blush to his cheeks.

" Yeah, sure. Crazy!" Said Marus, laughing softly.

><<>><><><><><><><><><><><>>><><><<>

6. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Good posts. :)

Looks good.

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks BrokenSabre and Starwarsfan! :D

8. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Love it! I've already bookmarked it! Next is active topic notification! :)

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    " Jen, so how did you like Obi-Wan?" Qui-Gon asked, as he walked along with his former Padawan toward the Main Jedi Council chamber in the Jedi Temple. Yoda had wanted to speak with Jen over somthing.

A heated blush rose to Jenella's cheeks. " We got along fine, Master Qui-Gon. In fact, tonight we are having supper together in the East Bavlow Plaza. Obi-Wan said it's really nice." Jenella said with a grin.

" I see, Jen. Well it's very nice that you and my Padawan get along so well..." Qui-Gon said, sounding slightly annoyed that Jenella would so quickly pursue after Obi-Wan.

" Hey, Qui-Gon, don't worry, ok? We are just getting to know eachother. We don't have a serious relationship yet. I know Obi-Wan is younger than I am." Jenella said softly. She was hurt that Qui-Gon would think that she could possibly hurt Obi-Wan, by getting to know him. Plus, they were having fun together. **Alot of fun** What was really wrong with that? After the horrible time that she had, before returning to Coruscant, in Jenella's mind, she deserved some fun.

" You don't have a serious relationship?...I know what you consider some of your relationship's to be, Jenella. Just a way to pass the time. Just please think of Obi-Wan in this. He already is very taken with you. His feelings are very serious to me, Jen. He's had a hard life here. Please, be good to him." With that, Qui-Gon walked ahead of her, leading the way into the Jedi Council chamber.

" A hard life?...Jenella snorted, as Qui-Gon vanished ahead of her, into the room. If being rasied among the Jedi, and being pampered by your master all of your life, is hard, just what is my life exactally?" She said to know one aloud.

As she followed Qui-Gon into the room, she had to wonder the answer to her question. She frowned, when it didn't come.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><<>><<><><>><><><>

more soon! :D

10. starwarsfan1000

Aug 21, 2000
  11. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    " Yoda doesn't think I'm good for you. That I'm a distraction." Jenella told Obi-Wan later that night, at their table in the Bavlow.

Obi-Wan laughed softly. " But your so good at it. I don't want you to ever stop." The Padawan teased.

Jenella leaned farther in to him at the table. " Fine Padawan. Your wish is my command. I serve only you." Jenella then claimed a passionate kiss, making afew heads turn their way.

Obi-Wan's eyes turned serious then. " Don't talk that way." He whispered.

" What way, my master?" Jenella teased, her green eyes dancing.

" THAT WAY! Obi-Wan snapped. I just don't want you talking that way, ok. It's sound's as if you are my apprentice or somthing. If the Council got wind---"

" Oh, boy, the stupid council again! Is that all you love Obi-Wan Kenobi?" Jenella demanded with tears in her eyes. She moved to leave. Obi-Wan caught her hands in his, stoping her.

" Don't go." He said.

" Why shouldn't I?" She spat. All of her life she hated the stupid Jedi council, and all their false rules. When she was away, she found somthing much better. If only Obi-Wan would just open his eyes...

" Because I love you!" He said softly.

Jenella's green eyes went wide. " Me?" She croked.

" Yes. Is that ok?" He said jokingly.

" Oh, yes...More than you'll ever know." Jenella then kissed Obi-Wan's lips, as if it was for the last time. She hoped every kiss would be like that for them. Like the first time...

A short one, again. Sorry. I'm off on vacation now, so I hope to get this story really going along soon! :D

12. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    this is- wow. I really like this. post more, OK?

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Great, a new Reader!! :D

Thanks Cheryl!! I'll try to get more in here soon!!

14. starwarsfan1000

Aug 21, 2000
  15. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  16. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
  17. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    I just got ehre and I really like it already. Just out of curiosity, is this following the JA books at all? I suppose it doesn't matter since the stories don't have to, but I was just curious.

I like Obi's little shy self coming through esp. how he doesn't understand what effect he has on woman...BOY is that true ;)

Marus seems like a neat character and kind of a catalyst for Obi. I wonder how this will work in tying with the Jades' and Mara.

Very interesting and I look forward to more.

18. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
  19. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thanks to you both for your interest. No. This doesn't follow the JA series. I'll get a new post in here tonight though, hopefully!! :D

20. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
    Ok I waiting for it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.