Saga A Path Of Your Own Choosing - OT AU - L/H, L/M, OB1, Padme, more - On Hiatus

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RedGold, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. jaina_clan_solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the PM!

I'm glad that Leia was still able to hear that Luke needed help, despite the Force Supression collar... things could have gone quite badly had she been unable to hear him

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this changes the events of RotJ

great job!

jcs
  2. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    Or maybe somebody comes back from the dead...
  3. TnTornado Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow, another sad post :(

Hope things shape up soon.

I wonder how Jade is going to take this, and what is going to happen to her.

Alot more questions, but most of them are fairly obvious!

Great update, please please PLEASE update this faster?!

TnTornado
  4. ccp Force Ghost

star 4
  5. Feng_Huang Jedi Knight

star 2
    :_| Poor twins. They should have a nice talk with Obi1 and clear a few things about Jedi and relationships...
    Are you doing SotE too?
  6. riansage Jedi Knight

A good wrap up to ESB. I can't wait to read the part in Jabba's where Luke will once again see Mara. Or, at least, she'll see him. Great update!
  7. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    :: clapps::

emo Luke!

He should just try and explain what was going on between him and Mara to Leia, maybe they can try and work it out, esp. that pesky no attachments thing

;) looking forward to more RedGold ;)

8. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    great update looking forward to more

9. motoish Jedi Knight

So will luke be coming back far stronger and confident as a result of the Bespin experience like in the movies? Perhaps he'll be feared now.
  10. Independence1776 Jedi Knight

star 3
    This is a wonderful story! I just found it, and read it through in one sitting. I love how you've changed canon, and yet kept things the same. Very well done!

"Jedi don't marry," she sounded distant, also starring out into the galaxy beyond, "they don't get attached, they don't love."
    "We'll figure that one out later," was his only answer.
    This is one of my favorite parts. Luke is finally starting to realize that following the Code may not be his path.

Wonderful job! =D= =D=

And I'd love to be on the PM list.
  11. AvenKiel Jedi Master

star 4
    Sure Mara, new tactics, no secrets from the emperor..... roighhhtt...

Can't wait for more, it's wonderful RG!!
  12. DRS Jedi Knight

star 1
    Please update soon!

I really want to read more!

.:}\DRS/{:.
  13. tasujad Force Ghost

star 1
    Sorry my mistake [face_blush]:oops:[face_skull]
    Got carried away a little ....[face_beatup]

/note to myself/ must read slower and at least twice before commenting /end note/

14. pat_skywalker39 Force Ghost

star 2
  15. princess_of_naboo Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, I feel so bad for them all. Thanks for the PM, even if it took me two months to read it. :p
  16. DRS Jedi Knight

star 1
    Has it truly been 2 months since the last update?

:eek:

.:}\DRS/{:.
  17. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    still here, moving it back up to my regularly checked list. . .
  18. pat_skywalker39 Force Ghost

star 2
    I so love your story, we really need to see what comes up next
  19. tasujad Force Ghost

star 1
    i know begging is not the way to go but............ pretty please[face_batting]
    update?[face_batting] soon:confused:
  20. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    *waves hand in Jedi mind trick*

You will update...
  21. jasa Jedi Knight

star 3
  22. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    ginchy - angst quotent? i am way behind on that... :D and I'm heading the route of the movies!

RebelMom - Yes, good thing he's got some of mom's genes...

Spike2002 - Is this later? [face_batting] :p

JadeLotus - Poor everyone! :(

DaenaBenjen42 - Thanks!!

jade51999 - Well, those are very good questions, and I'm going to try to stick to the films as much as possible, which means someone has to die... [face_whistling]

Kidan - It hopefully will be a fun ride!

Jade_eyes - Yes, those two know that they really have some mixed up love-lifes. :(

JEDIFLYSWATTER - Disappointed, yes, he doesn't know where to turn or what to do, he wants clear answers but the Jedi just muddle it all for him... *sighs*

Jade_Rose - Remarkably thick... that is probably the best way I've heard to explain his behavior, LOL!

SWpants666 - Let's just hope that things are not so broken that it will cost him even more to repair. [face_worried]

MagnusPrimal - well, ESB came to a close on a cliffy, got to love it for that. and Leia's path, she will have to choose it... and as for L/M... well, things will keep getting interesting for those two..

tasujad - You'd be a sith? I guess everyone needs to have a hobby, LOL! and yes, she's a bit thick as well, guess that is why they get along so well together. :p

DRS - Thanks!! Sorry for not updating sooner.

MistiWhitesun - what happened to the hyperdriver... erm... the writer getting lazy? :D [face_batting] and yes, my grammer leaves much to be desired.

Golden_Jedi - Thanks!! I hope the next is worth the wait!

Darth_Kripp - Yep, that is the end of ESB. That is a very good question, someone needs to turn, and someone needs to die, but who? [face_whistling]

SpiritofEowyn - Angst, hopefully this is just the beginning!

StarFighter5 - Eventually, but for who? :D

MirandaFair - Thank you young padawan! I am worried about these two kids, so you know Padme has to be tearing up inside! And yes, I'm very evil.

jaina_clan_solo - yes, we can see things going very badly, but luckifully Luke is that strong when he's despirate, and the Force had other plans for our twins... :D

Juliet316 - ooo... a very interesting idea indeed...

TnTornado - Well, I can tell you this.. I still follow the film... ssooo.... :D

CCP - Thanks!!!

Feng_Huang - yes, talking would be good, but these people rarely do the logical thing... and no, i can't remember the story that well so I kinda skipped over it...

riansage - Will Mara be there? Will they meet? Very good questions... ;)

maramijade - Emo Luke!! LOL! That's perfect!

JediFalcon - Thanks!!

motoish - Yes he will, but remember, in the films he walked a razor's edge into the dark side... hhmmm...

Independence1776 - Thank you!! I do apologize for the long updates, this story is a bit of a giant and it keeps stepping on me!! :(

AvenKiel - What makes you think she's lieing? [face_whistling]

tasujad - Well, if you want, i can go chopping all mannor of things off... heheheheeh

princess_of_naboo - Sokay, took me two months between posts... :(

Yeppers folks... this means update today!!! Please forgive my tardiness?????
  23. RedGold Force Ghost

star 4
    I can not believe so much time has passed?? I swear it was only a few weeks ago that last I posted on this, but I see I was seriously mistaken. Please forgive me you wonderful readers!!

and so it begins...

the final chapters...

Chapter 30

The shuttle had not even completed the cool down cycle when Elu hit the release. With a hiss the ramp lowered and he took several strides, his boot clicking hard on the durasteel floor.

"Darth Elu," the station commander, Moff Jerjerrod, bowed his head, "this is an unexpected pleasure. We're honoured by your presence."

"You may dispense with the pleasantries, commander," he held up his hand to cut the man off. Administrative duties was not his most favourite of tasks, but he could hardly leave it to some of the others. "I'm here to put you back on schedule."

"I assure you, Darth Elu," the moff visible choked, probably fearing for his life, not a bad thing in Elu's opinion, "my men are working as fast as they can."

He turned his head down to meet the moff's eyes directly, "Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them?"

"I tell you," the man replied boldly, "this station will be operational as planned."

Elu started walking, not really sure where to at the moment, but such an act would serve to take the moff off balance again, "The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation."

"But he asks the impossible," Jerjerrod whined, "I need more men."

"Then perhaps you can tell him when he arrives," he replied keeping his smile from revealing itself.

The man's steps faltered, "The Emperor's coming here?"

"That is correct, Commander," Elu stopped again so he could further intimate the man, "and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress."

"We shall double our efforts," he answered sternly.

"I hope so, Commander, for your sake," the Darth let a smile creep into his features, "as the Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."

"...and a gift," the droid proudly proclaimed, then did the equalivant of a double take, "gift? what gift?" The little droid warbled beside it.

And so it began.

He had made his way to Besbin to rescue his sister and friend, it was no small stretch of the imagination to see that he would appear here as well, only a matter of time before Skywalker showed up to rescue Solo from his carbonite prison. That his droids proceeded him was, different, but not exactly surprising.

Once the droids had been given audience to Jabba, the smaller astromech projected an image of the young Jedi, and she couldn't help but smirk at the dark clothing that graced his form. How... sith of him.

"Greetings, exalted one," his glowing holo began, "allow me to introduce myself. I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight and friend to Captain Solo. I know that you are powerful, mighty Jabba, and that your anger with Solo must be equally powerful. I seek an audience with Your Greatness to bargain for Solo's life. With your wisdom, I'm sure that we can work out an arrangement which with be mutually beneficial and enable us to avoid any unpleasant confrontation. As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift: these two droids."

The protocol droid started to protest, apparently it had not been made aware of the plan. Ignoring them, she studied the image, a new lightsaber hang off the belt of the young man.

/ There will be no bargain. / the hutt laughed in his native language. / I will not give up my favourite decoration. /

"We're doomed," the golden droid whined in dismay.

The woman slipped away, their was much to do now that the game was in play.

Leia shot at the guard, he had questioned her and she needed to make this look good. Beside her Chewbacca was acting suitably beaten as they played out this charade.

Making her way to the Hutt, she spoke out in Ubese, the language of her chosen disguise, the mask altering her voice. / I have come for the bounty on this Wookiee. /

She then saw Threepio standing off to the side, the droid having completed his s
  24. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    Mara's sneaky, pointing that out to Boba.

Loved the update. :) More, please.
  25. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    that was familiar. Glad to see this up and running again.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.