main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Saga A Path Of Your Own Choosing - OT AU - L/H, L/M, OB1, Padme, more - On Hiatus

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RedGold, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    I hate finding good stories with long gaps. :( This qualifies, I think.... I hope you find the time and inspiration to update this! It's very well done, and I love the AU.

If you have a PM list, could you add me to it when you update?

~*~Austyn

2. DRS

DRS Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2006
    Up! Come on, update!

3. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    I just caught up once again. Looking forward to more.

4. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    caught up!

5. Deja_Vu

Deja_Vu Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2002
    Hrm, so I suspect this fic has been dropped, but I wanted to add in my plea for an update (and to request a PM if there ever will be one)!

This fic has been quite a spectacular read--familiar events have been given very interesting twists, and you've concocted a great storyline. If the muse is ever re-inspired, I assure you that you will have a reader in me :)

6. cggunnersmate

cggunnersmate Jedi Master star 1

Jul 24, 2007
    Okay, you said to bug you if you start to lag behind with this fic and I think this more than qualifies. PLEASE CONTIUNUE THIS STORY!. You're doing so well it'd be a shame to let this slip into oblivion unfinished.

7. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    I totally love this story. If you ever get around to updating this one, please let me know. It is so good!:D

Once again, fantastic job.[:D]

8. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Just wanted to tell all you wonderful readers that I haven't forgotten about Path or any of my writing.

My muse had died, then my marriage, I'm beginning to think both are related. :(

I am moving soon and starting a new job, but hopefully this will all be for the better and I can get back to writing. I have half of the next chapter already written and I know what happens, it's just getting it done. :)

Again, you guys are the best, I hope that when this is finally finished it will be worth your patient (or not so patient) wait!

@};-

JayCee

9. cggunnersmate

cggunnersmate Jedi Master star 1

Jul 24, 2007
    Sorry about the break-up of your marriage, I do hope it's for the better. Take care and we'll be here when you're ready.

10. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Ditto. I will be eagerly awaiting more when you are able...

11. The-Solo-Smirk

The-Solo-Smirk Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 27, 2008
    Too sad that this story is on hiatus.

If you reappear, could you add me to the PM list?

Thank you and see u soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.