main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Path Of Your Own Choosing - OT AU - L/H, L/M, OB1, Padme, more - On Hiatus

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RedGold, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    I hate finding good stories with long gaps. :( This qualifies, I think.... I hope you find the time and inspiration to update this! It's very well done, and I love the AU.

If you have a PM list, could you add me to it when you update?

~*~Austyn

2. DRS

DRS Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2006
    Up! Come on, update!

3. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    I just caught up once again. Looking forward to more.

4. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    caught up!

5. Deja_Vu

Deja_Vu Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2002
    Hrm, so I suspect this fic has been dropped, but I wanted to add in my plea for an update (and to request a PM if there ever will be one)!

This fic has been quite a spectacular read--familiar events have been given very interesting twists, and you've concocted a great storyline. If the muse is ever re-inspired, I assure you that you will have a reader in me :)

6. cggunnersmate

cggunnersmate Jedi Master star 1

Jul 24, 2007
    Okay, you said to bug you if you start to lag behind with this fic and I think this more than qualifies. PLEASE CONTIUNUE THIS STORY!. You're doing so well it'd be a shame to let this slip into oblivion unfinished.

7. angry_bendu1

angry_bendu1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2007
    I totally love this story. If you ever get around to updating this one, please let me know. It is so good!:D

Once again, fantastic job.[:D]

8. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Just wanted to tell all you wonderful readers that I haven't forgotten about Path or any of my writing.

My muse had died, then my marriage, I'm beginning to think both are related. :(

I am moving soon and starting a new job, but hopefully this will all be for the better and I can get back to writing. I have half of the next chapter already written and I know what happens, it's just getting it done. :)

Again, you guys are the best, I hope that when this is finally finished it will be worth your patient (or not so patient) wait!

@};-

JayCee

9. cggunnersmate

cggunnersmate Jedi Master star 1

Jul 24, 2007
    Sorry about the break-up of your marriage, I do hope it's for the better. Take care and we'll be here when you're ready.

10. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Ditto. I will be eagerly awaiting more when you are able...

11. The-Solo-Smirk

The-Solo-Smirk Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 27, 2008
    Too sad that this story is on hiatus.

If you reappear, could you add me to the PM list?

Thank you and see u soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.