main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Path to Destiny - an Earth/Star Wars crossover

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedi_elen22, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_elen22

jedi_elen22 Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2003
    A/N: This is my first fanfic; hope you like it. A few things that you should know:

1.Obi Wan is only 17 at the start of TPM
    2.Ella is 15 and a Sophomore in high school
    3.Ella has only seen Episode 6 of Star Wars, but she has heard rumors like Darth Maul getting cut in half and Anakin turning into Darth Vader.
    4.The name Ella means "a girl possessing supernatural powers"

Disclaimer: I don`t own Star Wars, I wish I did though ;)
    Summary: A mysterious girl gets sucked into the adventure of her lifetime. With more midi chloriens then anyone in the Star Wars universe, the jedi begin to have doubts about who really is the ?chosen one?.

?A report about the structure of an atom is due Monday! No excuses!? Miss. Hansen called to the leaving class.
    Ella groaned,It wasn?t enough that I got an essay to write as homework in almost all my other classes and now there is this! Well, something else to keep me busy when I?m not playing Cinderella at home.

A petite, pretty and stylish girl, Ella was a perfectionist all around, except that she had no friends and a few mysterious secrets of her own. Lots of girls hated her, because of her looks, because she was a straight-A student, and because she was so good at sports. Ella however, was not what she appeared to be.

Living at the local orphanage all her life, Ella often had asked who her parents were. The answer had always been the same I don?t know. Two years ago, Mrs. Lee, one of the caretakers had told her the story of how they had found her.

?The moon was just setting and the sun was just beginning to rise when we heard this violent sort of banging on the door. I got up quickly and went down stairs to look out the window. Nobody was there, so I opened the door to take a look around, and there you were, bundled up in a blanket with that lovely necklace around your neck. I took you inside and woke everybody else up. We decided to name you Ella.?

Besides her bizarre appearance to the orphanage, Ella had other secrets. She had unusually sharp senses; like her eyesight, hearing, and sense of smell. Hearing what was said on the other side of the school was normal for her; once or twice she had even heard what someone was thinking. Her eyesight was equally as powerful as was her sense of smell. Seeing small details miles away was no problem for her. Even seeing through things or stunning people that she looked at in the eye, wasn?t hard if she concentrated.

?How is Miss Parentless doing today?? a blond haired girl came walking up, followed by six or seven more gang members.

?Don?t even start, Amanda.? Ella snapped at her, while zipping up her backpack.

Amanda followed Ella out of the school and then pulled on her backpack hard, jerking Ella backwards.

Ella pulled free, thinking, I don?t want to be here. I wish I could be anywhere but here!

?Oh my bad, did I hurt...?? Amanda started to say and then pointed to Ella?s neck and gasped. ?Look!?

Ella looked down at her necklace that she had had since she was a baby and saw sparkling novas of golden light streaming out of it and wrapping around her. Still staring dumbstruck at her necklace, she was hardly aware of being swallowed up in a flash of bright white light and the horrified look on Amanda?s face.

Swirling color, sparkling, golden light, surrounded Ella. Her necklace was steering her effortlessly through the revolving mist. Golden light gathered around her again as she slowed down and then in a white flash, she vanished.

Feedback?
    ~Elen :)

2. Cat_Orange

Cat_Orange Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 18, 2002
    Wow!

Awesome start, please continue!

:)

3. jedi_elen22

jedi_elen22 Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2003
    Hey! Thanks for posting! I`ll probably post the next post on Thursday when school is all finished for me because I`m really stressed right now, trying to do last minute things. ;)

~Elen :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.