main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx A Personal THANK YOU from a very excited Knight!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    I just wanted to tell you all how much fun I had today! [face_laugh] I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

Thanks for making me feel so welcome like a part of the group. Sorry if I looked a little stunned or laughed WAY too much, but I was just enjoying being in the presence of Star Wars freaks like me. I really enjoyed getting to know you all.

DEICIDE...heck what can I say other than...ohh baby!! LOL ;) I am all over the fem armor!

TD0690 and Lady_Jedi_Carenix I am so thrilled I finally got to meet you!! We will always be the Masters of the Skippy Side! :D

Qui-Gon_ButNot4Gotten Thanks again for the saber...YOU ROCK!! That gets me closer to finishing my costume..THANKS!

Mara_Jade_AZ and Her Highness kreleia I can't wait to do some costuming with you both!!! Thanks for including me.

VoidDancerThanks for the Death Sticks at dinner to show Chad what was up and for being so willing to help me out with the Flag FF!

I'm sure I'm missing some of you, but you'll have to forgive me this time, I'm pretty tired right now..LONG DRIVE! What else can I say other than...I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!! There is a SERIOUS lack of fanatics like us up here!! I can't wait to meet up with you all again SOON!!

MTFBWY! :D

2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Where's the love for the Grand Admiral? ;)

It was cool meeting you. You're welcome back anytime. :)

3. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    Thanks IA I enjoyed posing for you and the camera!! You CRACKED ME UP when that wrapper landed in your lap! It was fabulous the way you made Chad loose it!! LOL [face_laugh]

I can't wait to see your Thrawn costume!! WOO WOO!! [face_laugh]

4. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    DEICIDE...heck what can I say other than...ohh baby!!

Hey that's my man, step off! I mean... um.. uh... no... Guess what I'm wea... I'll stop that right there. [face_devil] ;)

It was great finally getting to meet you too! Finally, someone that won't call me SANDY!!!!!

I'm sure I'm missing some of you

Translation is that she doesn't like you!! :D

5. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    TD0690 I can't believe you said that!!! [face_shocked]

I truly didn't meet anyone I didn't like!

6. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Um... I was only kidding? [face_mischief]

7. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    [image=http://www.amateurwriters.net/PFF/Pictures/Atomic_Comics_7-13-02/DSCN0387.JPG]

[face_love] ;)

8. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    Sorry, TD0690, I'm just tired and ready for bed. Hard to see the teasing is..when it's typed! :) No hard feelings.

9. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Hey Smurfy, that's my woman so step off!!! :D

Oh... um... yeah... teasing that's it. [face_mischief] No hard feelings. :D

10. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!! IdiotsArray That was fast!!! [face_laugh] Well, there it is folks, my flower-tease at dinner time!! WOO HOO! LOL [face_laugh]

11. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    It was so great to meet you too! We will definitely have to do some costuming. The queen and I shall have to let you in our our little costuming secret too [face_devil] I hope you can make it down next weekend for the Rebel Legion meeting and if not, I hope to see you before the DVD release for sure!

I definitely think we need to plan a trip to Flag. We just have to take Deicide to that store [face_mischief]

MJA

12. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    MJA, she's coming to the meeting!!

We might have to go up there and kidnap her, but she will be there!! [face_mischief] [face_devil]

We just have to take Deicide to that store

What's that store? ?[face_plain]

13. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Probably Hastings.

14. Mara_Jade_AZ

Mara_Jade_AZ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    The liquor/gun store :) It has got to be the coolest store I have ever seen in Flag. :)

MJA

15. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    OH! OK! So now you're psycho pervert MJA! I see. [face_plain]

16. DEICIDE

DEICIDE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2002
    You rock. super goat.
    I am glad you 2 came down. I hope i didnt scare anyone. he he
    fLAG TIME.
    and MJa what codtuming secret?????

17. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    Mara Jade AZ... I would LOVE to do some costuming with you two!! And I would especially enjoy being let in on the SECRET!! [face_devil] Anything to make DEICIDE wish he knew what was going on in our minds!! LOL [face_laugh]

I'm thinking that I'll be able to make next weeks meeting for the RL, but it's still a little up in the air. I think if I don't eat, I can afford the gas!! LOL [face_laugh] I REALLY hope I get to come down though!! :)

DEICIDE SUPERGOAT!! I had a TON of fun sitting next to you at dinner, and I know you're still re-living the flower!! :D

I'm working on a day for you all to come up to Flag. I was thinking sometime in August. School starts up for me on the 26th I think, so maybe a Before-School Star Wars bash in the pines!! An out-door party with lots of food, music...some place visible so we can attract some attention with our costumes and let people up here know that FF is around. And then maybe an evening hike or a movie or something... I'll let you know. :D

18. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    Don't thank me J_K_W-R were all part of the same team. Good night. Seriously It was nice to meet you. Just promise you will use the power I bestowed upon you only for good.

19. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    I think if I don't eat, I can afford the gas!!

Or you can eat at Taco Bell before you leave and then the gas is free!! :D ;)

20. Jedi_Knight_Whi-Ral

Jun 30, 2002
    Thanks a lot QuiGon_butnot4gotten, I promise I'll use it only for good!! :)

TD0690 [face_laugh]

21. DEICIDE

DEICIDE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 25, 2002
    I promise I'll use it only for good!!
    That depends on ypur point of view.
    My stormtrooper garrison consider our selves to be the good guys. Not the jedi hee hee [face_devil]
    I will find out you girls little secret.
    Yes I would love to jump in your heads for a while. Just imagine if you got in mine for a while could you hang????

22. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    It was great meeting you!!! It looks like our local lunatics didn't scare you off, so we might have to try harder next time. ;) [face_devil] :D

23. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Now I really wish I could have made it!

I have to work on Saturdays till 6:00p so making it there wasn't possible. :(

Lucky flower! [face_mischief]

Glad to hear you had a good time with some of the crazies! :p

24. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    MEG!!!! So sorry I haven't been able to post here sooner. It was AWESOME meeting you - OMG, I haven't laughed that hard while at a restaurant in LOOOOOOOOONG time - TOO MUCH FUN!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I hope you can make it down next week for Rebel Legion! And, yes... the "secret" ROCKS!! [face_devil]

Thanks so much for coming down for the meeting!!!

25. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    You went to eat too! :eek:

lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.