main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A picnic meet?

Discussion in 'Archive: South' started by moosemousse, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KIRA-SHAY

KIRA-SHAY Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2007
    Lol! Maybe...
    Hmm... Never seen it, but any film in which women are kicking men's asses is always a good film in my book! :p

Hmm... No, have to admit that I haven't really watched any Anime films recently (especially as I'm battling through Morrowind at the moment....). Think the last film I watched was Happy Feet... (In my defence it's because Im writing my disertation on it! :p )

2. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    It's a series, not a film :p

And battling through Morrowind? You deserve a medal. The graphics and combat system annoyed me so much that I gave up after I got to the first town, which I can't even remember the name of :p

3. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Love Hina is good. Not my favourite anime series though. The new Hellsing OVAs are far too good. We should probably start an anime thread instead of derailing other threads.

You'll get the photo tomorrow.

4. KIRA-SHAY

Jul 16, 2007
    Same goes for a TV series! :p
    It's called Seyda Neen! :p (That must make me an official Morrowind geek... I need help... ;) ) It's only because Oblivion won't work on my old laptop, and it was cheaper! ;) Besides, the graphics aren't *that* bad (ah, the joys of not having experienced next gen graphics...), and I shall freely admit that the combat & leveling up system annoyed me, so I'm cheating (I know, shame on me... :p). Then again, I'm only really doing it for the story... :D

EDIT: Ooops... Sorry... Didn't mean for that to happen... :(

5. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Meh, derailing is fun :p

Rach, Laura (the Croatian one, not LadyPoison :p ) told me to watch Hellsing, but I never got around to it :p

6. KIRA-SHAY

Jul 16, 2007
    I've moved to 'Vader's Mechanical Arms'... At least we get drinks there... :p *Gets up and walks over to the other thread...* :D

7. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    Do it, and also watch Hellsing: Ultimate as well.

the picture.

8. Paul_Antilles

Paul_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2006
    REALLY (limping as shot himself in foot [face_frustrated] ) should've got one of your guys numbers. Got down there quite late, had fun though, introduced myself to some bored looking people. Sorry to not make it with you guys, will try and make the next thing if i'm arooned.

Also - make sure you watch Hellsing, much class.

9. moosemousse

Oct 3, 2004
    We did think about giving you our numbers once we got there, by which time it was too late. :oops:

That sounds quite dodgy, considering it wasn't any of us. [face_worried]

10. Paul_Antilles

Paul_Antilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2006
    Ah, they were good fun. It was either go home again, hang around on my lonesome, or meet some people, which was hugely more fun! It's when you start talking to those who drink out of brown bags and keep looking at your clothing that you're in trouble!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.