main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Pilot's Tale (A Star Wars / Lord of the Rings x-over)** READER'S POLL**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jade243, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I have a question to pose for all those who read this story. It is a question I ask mostly for the sake of my own self-confidence in this piece of fan fiction but also one I ask out of pure curiosity.

Who would truly wish to see this story continue as soon as possible?

A lack of any response will give me my answer, and may affect where and if I choose to continue posting. I already said I would continue writing it, for the simple fact that I dislike leaving any story unfinished. If you would like to see it continued here on the boards, please tell me, either by a response on this thread, or by PM, but I feel that I must know for the sake of my own sanity. :p

If I know I will not receive many reviews, or if I know this will be ignored, I will begin searching elsewhere. An author likes to know their stories are enjoyed and enjoyable, after all, and might be disinclined to post where no one likes the story. I know I left it in a rather awkward part for anyone to have any kind of opinion, but please, if you have an opinion, tell me.

Also, if I could do with a little improvement, I welcome constructive criticism.

2. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    I WANT this to contunue.

If it hadnt dissaperd below P 1, Ida found it and uppd it some more.

The story is well written and funny (Just thinking of Wes flirting with Arwen cracked me up) please continue as soon as possible.

As far as the lack of replies, I initaly had the same problem, but have a few people that occasionly drop in now.

Just keep posting and the readers will come.

I can guarntee that I'll read this when U have time to continue.

3. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Want more!

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

4. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    [image=http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/images/icons/woot.gif]

5. Captain_Tych

Captain_Tych Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2002
    I just started reading this, and would hate to see it discontinued. You've managed to keep the elves in character, and I'd love to see just what kind of mayhem Wes can stir up in Middle-Earth. Please keep posting this. You've grabbed my interest, and I'm really interested to see just where you take the story.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

6. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I'm glad to know I'll have some readers.. :p Though I guess I kind of knew that already...

Anyway, give me a bit to get at least a couple posts ahead and I'll start updating again. Chapter 2 has been giving me a couple headaches on what exactly to do, but after that, it should hopefully all come a bit more smoothly and quickly... :)

7. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    hmm just found this one and I looove it! I love the Elvish you use throughout it - Elvish is so pretty [face_love]

But what happened to Hobbs? Heh, I can't wait to see what trouble Wes causes for Leggo... :D

More soon? Por favor?

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.