a point system instead of elimination?

Discussion in 'FanForce Project Runway' started by Obi Anne, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Since there seem to be too few people wanting to participate as contestant to make this work with elimination each week I have a new proposal.

Each week the judges hand out points, 3 for the best, 2 for second, 1 one for third. The results aren't made official, just why the judges scored they way they did. In the round before the final the scores are tallied and the ones with the highest points go to the final.

What do you think?
  2. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    That could definetly work. It would mean more competition duing the entire contest.

Another option would be to grant immunity towards the next challenge rather than vote them off...
  3. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    But that would still mean that someone had to be voted off, and with just four contestants I think that's a bit drastic.
  4. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    *sticks her nose in* If you only have 4 to start, voting people off wouldn't be so well unless it's for the final 3 rounds. Even then, don't know if I would.
  5. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    *sticks her nose in* If you only have 4 to start, voting people off wouldn't be so well unless it's for the final 3 rounds. Even then, don't know if I would.

Problem with that is...Queen_Apailana said she had to drop out because of a busy schedule. :(

Will we still stick with the same point system and still eliminate them as we had plan to before? o_O

~Spacelady
  6. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    After thinking a bit about this the point system is starting to sound more appealing.
  7. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Since we are going with the point system it should be possible to miss a challenge, you are only missing points after all. I've told Apailana that she should be able to return for challenge 2, apparently it was just this week that was impossible for her.
  8. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    Point system sounds good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.