main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK A Public Service Announcement

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by XR73627794, Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    [image=http://newbie.tscentral.net/images2/deadcareer.jpg]

Whats wrong here? Where is everyone?

2. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    I'm here!

3. FettsBounty2

FettsBounty2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    The only way we're going to get more activity on these boards is to get rid of the old ones on the site. But I seriously doubt that's going to happen anytime soon. Nobody seems to want to try new things. Anyone wanna take a vote on which boards to use?

-Austin

4. RoboNerd

RoboNerd Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 7, 2001
    I seriously think the TF.N boards are the way to go.

+=o RoboNerd o=+

5. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    i like both forumsbut the ones on the site have catagorys that makes it easier to find stuff i do have a link to this board on the site so that people can come here easier i am here every day just don't post as much as i should

6. Silent_Jedi

Silent_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2001
    I actually check both.

I am at TF.n daily so it's easy to check this one. But I tend to only post here if it is a general-type SW related.

I check the other one JediOKC to see where the deals are that people have found in the area BUT I HATE HATE MSN.

MSN sucks. Microshaft is the Borg and Bill Gates the antichrist. Personally I'd like to see the site somewhere else, and I'd be more than willing to help. And it totally sucks that their chat doesn't support the mac platform--just another example of keepin' da man down. ;) Okay okay, end rant.

Maybe if we pared down the MSN boards and started re-directing general-type stuff here? Example, keep the collecting boards like the want lists, and the where to find stuff lists and maybe the reviews at MSN. Redirect the other topics, like meetings and conventions and everything else here.

Anyway just my 2¢

7. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    we will look into that and vote on it so keep an eye on the boards so you can place your vote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.