main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

a question about another possibly dodgy SW fan site

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by Darth_Antichrist, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Antichrist

Darth_Antichrist Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2003
    hi

ive come to this forum looking for an answer to a question that starwars.com refused to engage in and has got me worried about a star wars site i have been frequenting.

without saying the name explicitly, this guy is a very "shadowy" person and he reckons he is a super guy too.

what i want to know is this. is he a blatant liar, because he says he is friends with GL? also he has an EP 3 synpsis on his site, is this real too? or should i ignore it?

i am not this m.suttle person (which starwars.com initially accused me of!!!). i have googled his name and have seen statements saying he is not for real (which really upsets me as i have been fooled by his rhetoric).

someone, please explain the real deal for me

thanks

2. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    The site you are referring to is basically a fan-fic site that the webmaster tries to pass off as 'official'.

It's about 3% speculation, 97% bull.

No one really takes it seriously.

3. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Personally, don't trust ANYONE on the internet. Many people are full of BS, expecially from fan sites. What's the website?

4. Darth_Antichrist

Darth_Antichrist Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2003
    www.supershadow.com

i didnt post the url originally becayse starwars.com got really off with me, accusing me of being the webmaster, which i most definitely certainly d*mn well not!!

im rather peeved to say the least that i frequented this site for over a year now and now ive googled a little bit ive seen comments suggesting this guy is in fantasyland and a complete liar and fraud.

god, do i feel REALLLL STOOOOOOOPID! :(

(i have a degree in comp sci, im a savvy sort of person (i think), and yet, ive been suckered by this bar steward)

oh well.

so, can i ask, he has posted an Episode 3 plot summary, which i have to say, if it is a REAL plot summary, it is very good...

can anyone please PLEASE tell me if his plot summary reflects the real truths known?

i have only recently started using this site and looking at your spoilers...

cheers everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.