main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Question About Crossovers!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by leandrastar2000, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leandrastar2000

leandrastar2000 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2004
    I have recently got into reading Star Wars/Star Trek crossovers that have been posted on these boards and it got me to wondering about other crossovers with Star Wars. So here are my questions.

1. Does anyone know where I could find other Star Wars/Star Trek crossovers?

2. Does anyone know of any Star Wars/Stargate SG-1 crossover stories that have been written and where I could find them?

3. What about Star Wars/Harry Potter crossovers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As I have writers block at the moment, I have taken to being a reader for a while hoping the block will pass.

2. spiritgurl

spiritgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2003
  3. TheProphetOfSullust

TheProphetOfSullust Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 2003
    Here are some good crossovers:

Unnecessary Evils, by Shadowknight1 -- SW/ST. It's in progress, with two short prequels already written.

Where No Jedi Has Gone Before, by RK_Striker_JK_5 -- SW/ST. Part I is complete, part II is in progress.

Elves, Hobbits, and Jedi?!, by Sprikloas -- SW/LOTR. In progress, although there hasn't been an update in quite some time.

OK... this might be considered advertising and removed, but since you asked... Harry Potter and the Dark Lord of the Sith, by me.

I'd love to read a SW/Warcraft crossover, but I can't find one. If I don't, I'll have to write one myself :D.

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    TheProphetOfSullust, answering a quest for fics that includes one of your own is not advertising. Finding the fics and giving links is something to thank you for. Thank you!! :D

spiritgurl thanks to you as well for the link to the Crossover Index. :D

5. leandrastar2000

leandrastar2000 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2004
    Yes, thanks to all and I will definately check these out. Anybody else have any suggestions?

6. SlaneTransportLtd

SlaneTransportLtd Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2005
    Try the Crossover Index as there are quite a few there. I'm also currently writing one; as seen on my sig, or here: The Darkest Days.

STL

EDIT: The Crossover Index is already there....woops [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.