A question of Continuity: Who stole the Death Star Plans Bria Tharen or Kyle Katarn

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Galleon, Sep 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genghis12 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    True, but for what it's worth I do have to note that the "Death of Bob" spoiler originated from a highly reliable pet pirhana and was told to us in a rather funny fake joke thread.

I note it's been officially not yet confirmed, so Beta Omega Beta is most likely safe for now.
  2. Aldaric_Brandl Jedi Knight

star 3
    But seriously...would a man like Bob the Turncoat Stormie allow himself to be killed fighting the Vong?

No way man...he'd sell out. In fact, he's most likely behind the Peace Brigade.

Or maybe...Nom Anor is Bob the Turncoat Stormie in disguise.

Hmmm...
  3. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Kyle's son, Bob Katarn I like that, :D, ;).

Let's not forget everybody's favorite bounty hunter Bob(a Fett).

Oh, and the reason I say don't even joke about character's death, and I refer to my sig. Is because, lfl is bound to listen and "give" the fans what they want. Even it it might end up being twisted into a twilight zone variation of what you want. "Beware what you wish for you just might get it, analogy"
  4. Aldaric_Brandl Jedi Knight

star 3
    It all falls into place!

The childhood friend of Anakin whose name I can't quite remember but he appears in the TPM novel grew up to become Boba Fett/ Kyle Katarn.
    Who disguised as Bob the Turncoat Stormie (Service Registration Code: Beta Omega Beta) infiltrated the DeathStar where he faxed the plans to a holding account in an Imperial Base.

As Katarn, he then broke into the base, downloaded the plans and took them to Toprawa.
    He escaped the planet as Boba.

Now Nom Anor/Fett/Katarn is helping the Vong for his own ends i.e. the overthrow of every other power group in the galaxy!!

He will then crown himself King Bob the First with his son, Prince Bob!!!
  5. Genghis12 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Aldaric...
    "The childhood friend of Anakin whose name I can't quite remember but he appears in the TPM novel..."

Of course, it's G R E E D O !

Good to know Lucas has everything straight.

:D
  6. Valiento Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Wald, actually. Go to the TOS databanks.
  7. Aldaric_Brandl Jedi Knight

star 3
    No...the little human whippersnapper.
  8. AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Master

star 4
    frankly i think the empire could have done a lot better protecting those plans.
  9. Sturm Antilles Former Manager

star 6
  10. Aldaric_Brandl Jedi Knight

star 3
  11. the_lady_luck Jedi Padawan

O.J. is looking for the "real" thief as we speculate.
  12. Genghis12 Manager Emeritus

star 6
  13. Gandalf the Grey Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Actually, when the facts are all carefully considered and weighed, there is only one person who could possibly have stolen the Death Star plans. He is the anti-Palpatine of Star Wars, the mysterious force of good that quietly throws all of evils plans into disarray. He?s saved the galaxy more often than all the Skywalker?s put together.

It could only have been R2D2!
  14. Aldaric_Brandl Jedi Knight

star 3
    That would tie in to my theory that R2-D2 is actually the Light Side personified. Or mechanified or whatever.

The Dark Side personified is Data from Star Trek: TNG.

I'm sorry...he gives me the creeps.

And D2 could kick his metal ass.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.