main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX A Question of Faith

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by TheCloud, Feb 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCloud

TheCloud Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2001
    I thought this was important enough to make into a separate thread!!!

If you haven't seen this fantastic Fan Film
    you gotta check it out.

The story and Lightsaber effects are outstanding (no Scud hasn't paid me to say this...LOL).

It will be in regular rotation at Bounty Hunters once Scud gets me a VHS copy.....
    (hint hint, nudge nudge)

Download it today!!!!!

2. DonnovanSunrider

DonnovanSunrider Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    Do you have a link to the site? I haven't heard of this particular movie, but I'm always up to watch homemade Star Wars movie. :)

D
    _|=[==>

3. JarvisW

JarvisW Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2000
    It's under the fanfilm section of TF.N.
    http://www.theforce.net/theater/allfilms2.shtml

I haven't seen it yet, I will by tonight.

4. JarvisW

JarvisW Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2000
    Just saw it.
    "Impresive, most impresive!"
    I liked it.

The sound was a little off but the effects and action more than made up for any small flaws in the sound.

Like I said before if anyone needs a hand on a local production let me know. I had a small production business in Denton and have worked on some low budget films too. A couple of those have been released on vhs but nothing anyone has probbaly heard of.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to it.

5. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Well I'll definitely (happily) look at it sometime before the month is over... unless something comes up we're finally getting cable internet the 13th.. WOOO! I am SO happy!! I have not been very pleased with my isp lately.. and even tho' I'll have to move all my pages and try to tell folks the new addresses so they can update - I was worried about ppl "losing" me at first - I am so excited about the thought of being able to download all those fan films.. that I don't even CARE about my pages anymore..

LMAO!!! Man.. I am just hoping nothing goes wrong and they get us up and running... :) :) Finally! (they just started offering services in our area.. got the flyer yesterday, hit their page and said "get out here and hook us up!" LOL!)

So yeah.. I'll look at it and many others before this month is over, I'm sure :)

6. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Viewing movies at work is risky, but that'll be my chance to see it.

I'm a sad 56k free isp moocher, and they boot me off after about 10 minutes.

7. scudknight

scudknight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2000
    Well, hopefully all of you enjoy the film. Jarvis, I would'nt mind discussing the sequel with you, we have a lot planned for the next film, and resources are pretty grim at the moment. My ICQ# is 49518104. Post me or I'll try and E-mail you though I try to stay away from that, heh.

8. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    I finally got a chance to view it. I really enjoyed it tons and it was a trip to see Grapevine Lake in there! I live right by there... in fact.. one of the areas you filmed in, my hubby and I had commented on before "this'd be a great place to film!"

LMAO! :) Too cool.. looking forward to more from you guys! This was probably my fave so far from most of the films in the section :) Keep it up! (and keep having fun :D )

take care and MTFBWY,
    Cynthia

9. scudknight

scudknight Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2000
    the blooper reel is now up! for those of you who have yet to download it, here's your chance to get the film and the funny bloopers!

enjoy

10. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Thanks for letting us know! LMAO! I about died laughing! LOL!!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.