main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A question to Christians

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Jabba_on_a_unicycle, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Espaldapalabras

Espaldapalabras Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2005
    I actually heard that there is actually enough space on the mount for a Temple to be buit without bulldozing the third most holy site in Islam, but someway somehow the temple is going to be built again, but I wouldn't guess as to how and when that will be. If all the Muslims converted to Christianity the problem would be solved. :p

2. darthOB1

darthOB1 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 22, 2000
    If that were the case why hasn't it been rebuilt?

There should be absolutly no reason not to.

3. Espaldapalabras

Espaldapalabras Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2005
    My guess is that they don't a prophet to lead them.

4. darthOB1

Mar 22, 2000
    Try Matt 21:42-43 & Matt 23:37-38

5. The_Fireman

The_Fireman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Ob1, you disregard countless, if not most, prophecies speaking of the eventual rebuilding of the Temple. Fact of the matter is, physical dimensions are given, along with details on the artifacts, as well as Temple duties. This, it is said, will all come about during the reign of Yeshua on the earth.

6. darthOB1

Mar 22, 2000
    I don't disregard anything. All these prophecies you claim point towards this rebulding are dealing with spiritual Jerusalem not a physical one. If I am guessing which ones you are refering to.

Are you desregarding what Jesus (Yeshua as you call him) said in the scriptures I posted? Are you disregarding what the first century Christians taugh as to were true worship would exist?

I believe you do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.